Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks shes trolling us with these 10 facts about her? The only thing she has right is she doesn't have a maternal bone in her!

I'm starting to believe Rebs insta is basically one big homage to Little Bastard Girl Tattle Trolls, everything she posts seems to be either trying to reply to us or show us we are so so wrong. It's really sad that aged 30 her day is spent focusing on here so much. Poor little puppet Reb

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also apart from the lie that is they were high-school sweethearts, are we in America? We don't even say high-school up here but I guess it's part of the branding and perception.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
10 facts about Rebby....
she shallow
she’s Edgy.. ( NOT)
shes spoiled
she’s tight
shes a moaner
shes a cocunt
shes a freeloader
she’s obsessed about the gym
she does not give a tit about her 🐑🐑🐑🐑
she worships at the alter of Rebecca.

all my own opinions i of course, based of everything Rebecca has ever posted.

yes, Highschool sweethearts...ummm NO! Lee was 19 dating a 15 yr old school girl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One thing I will give Grabby McGrabface is that she is unashamedly herself. I don't know anyone in real life who would have it in them to AF link those same leggings over and over again. You just couldn't bring yourself to act at level. But Grabs wants money. She has nothing more important to her than money so it is possible for her to AF link in a way that other people's self respect prevents them. If there was plane crash you just know she'd be the one eating her dead friends whilst the rest of the people starve.

She reminds me a lot of a cockroach-they also just have a remarkable will to live even when you've bashed them with a shoe -repeatedly- and used half a can of Raid on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we've been promoted from just basic bastards to little girl bastards? Asking for a friend.
Oooh Reb must be livid that someone has implied that us bastards are little. She should know who is the teeny, tiniest, smallest girl in all the land. How rude!

• Haha
One thing I will give Grabby McGrabface is that she is unashamedly herself. I don't know anyone in real life who would have it in them to AF link those same leggings over and over again. You just couldn't bring yourself to act at level. But Grabs wants money. She has nothing more important to her than money so it is possible for her to AF link in a way that other people's self respect prevents them. If there was plane crash you just know she'd be the one eating her dead friends whilst the rest of the people starve.

She reminds me a lot of a cockroach-they also just have a remarkable will to live even when you've bashed them with a shoe -repeatedly- and used half a can of Raid on them.
Everytime she posts it now it's less about the revenue and more about trying to wind up Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank the lord for tena lady or would have wet myself laughing reading her 10 facts😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“Ohhh you are so close to 100K followers!”

Yeah that would be quite the achievement. If it wasn’t for the fact that the majority of her followers are ones she’s bought.... or random small business accounts that will literally follow anyone to try and build their own business.
Everything she does & says is all built on lies.
Pathetic existence. What a sad little life she leads.

“Married my high school sweetheart” erm yeah only he wasn’t in high school was he Becky?! You were an underage 15 year old kid and he was a 19 year old man. Nice. Really nice. 👍

What is she smoking “I’ve been showing less of the kids online and will
Continue to do so” - why not just stop now, completely. What a load of rot - she wheels Poppy out onto Instagram on a daily basis! What utter shite she spews out!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really do try to see the best in everyone regardless of their mistakes but Rebecca has really been testing this.
Her 10 facts are basically just her kissing her own ass and making herself out to be this perfect person that people should look up to. Why not have this as one of your facts -
I have made mistakes in the past, said and done things I am not proud of but I am going to start being a better person and try to give back when I can.
People are losing/have lost respect for her but she just doesn’t see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see later in the replies she mentions Poppy is going in for sleep studies- I hope she gets the attention she needs

Reactions: 10
Well Mrs Meldrum reinventing herself ! Very interesting reading sadly it’s fantasy but eventually some of your sheep will realise this some ( mostly those who share your love of money and fame lol ) will not they will continue to kiss your flat ass in the hopes of promoting themselves what a lovely bunch of ladies , Rebecca never fails does she just when I think I can shake her off she comes up with more shite to annoy me she is definitely a full package of nothing much good , sleep thingy in other words they want to see for themselves I would say that is a wise move ! she doesn’t sound impressed is she disappointed they found nothing seriously wrong ? most sleep problems are habitual rather than physical which is a good thing maybe she was hoping for meds to knock her out ? clearly getting her sleep undisturbed is her priority in my view !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
0F61A886-8CA3-4933-8FB8-A8795810C861.jpeg

AKA: I screwed up, refused to apologise and payed the price.
But it’s easier to whip out the MH card when times are tough than own up to my mistakes

1C5F341D-534B-40D9-A6B2-5448474B6DB0.jpeg

#gifted 10 months on there’s no difference but it’s free right 😬

C6832C54-5AE9-4944-BE60-BC9032CD6411.jpeg

Oh sit down Rebecca you trollin’ piece of...

Another video of poppy struggling to sleep?
How is S?? Still hating her teacher?
Can you show flow with her birthday present from one of your BEST BUDDIES and affiliate link it?!

maybe have all 3 kids hold those duck OFF LEGGINGS and affiliate like them... 😆😆😆
She is too much 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
That 10 facts was hilarious!!! Brightened up my day 😂😂😂

The peach was she’s found her thing as a mother.....😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mothering is her jam, in the same way Youtube is apparently ..in which it's a means to an income

• Haha
  • Heart
I had to double check that I was on Edgy’s account when I read those 10 facts...as they don’t describe the Rebeggar I know. Does she live in a fantasy land or what?!

My favourite bit is where she says ‘I love reading self development books...I think it’s really important to be constantly trying to grow as a person’. How about you start with reading a ‘self development book’ on casual racism Becky?

• Heart
  • Haha
I think maybe this has come from management. If they have been sent the clip of Rebecca sticking two fingers up and reacting to subscribers that way.
So many new people are joining Tattle as they become disillusioned with Rebecca and other influencers. This is Rebecca’s way of shutting down the issues raised here...controlling the narrative.
It’s sad that Rebecca and others who have got such a big following are being revealed as being more the best salespeople of the batch and less genuinely passionate about creating something by putting effort in.
Also think it’s a good way to mention an increase in followers and then buy followers/likes/comments...for her reach her engagement is quite low compared to some other influencers who do put the effort in to their vlogs etc.
I think sit down videos may bring in a new audience but others who do watch for DITL/Cleaning etc may be disappointed.

It’ll be a shame if she can not translate this Rebecca she has written the facts about in to her content and keep it up.

Reactions: 13
My favourite bit is where she says ‘I love reading self development books...I think it’s really important to be constantly trying to grow as a person’. How about you start with reading a ‘self development book’ on casual racism Becky?
Oh I liked that part.......if she actually put some effort into being the person she’s claiming to be maybe there wouldn’t be 57 Tattle threads about her 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok own up - who’s Nosey Nora?? [emoji23][emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.