Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell a Meldrum... Or 2.
Even sadder than I thought.
Seriously 2 weeks apart and you're on tattle? 😂😂😂
I remember they had a ‘much needed’ romantic night away and Lee was sending tweets/insta DMs to women following Lola’s Meldrum insta page.
I’m sure I commented on the screen shots that if my husband & I got a night away we would not be spending it passively aggressively messaging strangers on social media 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember they had a ‘much needed’ romantic night away and Lee was sending tweets/insta DMs to women following Lola’s Meldrum insta page.
I’m sure I commented on the screen shots that if my husband & I got a night away we would not be spending it passively aggressively messaging strangers on social media 😂
Exactly. 😂
Hilarious if they turned into trolls or any of the biggest moaners about tattle were revealed to be the biggest trolls. I'd laugh like duck. Something fishy in here tonight... So 🐱🐟 catfishy It's like a bloody episode of the Circle. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s mentioned this on her YouTube channel hence Lee’s now back working. She’s mentioned trying to cut back on things as they could use the money also.
It's all lies no spend jan dident even last 3 days.
She claims be broke to be relatable.
Saying the pot is empty.
I do believe they taking in a lot less money then they used to with high outgoings and trying live the champagne life style on a iron bru budget.

Reactions: 9
She’s mentioned this on her YouTube channel hence Lee’s now back working. She’s mentioned trying to cut back on things as they could use the money also.
No , that was her sympathy card calling out trolls for making her loose ad work and be too ill to be able to make it an income stream anymore. All they really wanted was for her to show some ethics and follow the rules. YouTube money dried up/she didn’t want to work at it anymore so Lee had to go off shore and it’s everyone else’s fault.

Reactions: 6
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
This is another of Mrs Meldrums lies. She barely spent a penny of her own money while she was a ‘full time YouTuber’.......she still doesn’t as her gym & nails are free and the only days out or gifts the girls get are kindly gifted.
She tried to paint the picture trolls forced her to give up due to her mental health and pleading poverty was part of this.
I’m not saying they’re well off because I don’t know but from the money she made from ads & the fact they’ve barely parted with a penny for food, clothes, holidays, etc for the last few yuuuuuuuurs suggests to me they’re ok

Reactions: 7
It’s all absolute gobshite.

Lee is back at work because she got dropped by loads of brands following the racism scandal. She fucked up and lost work, realised she wasn’t going to get back to where she was because she had completely tarnished her reputation so She sent Lee back off to the oil rig because god forbid she ever goes out and earns an honest days wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s all absolute gobshite.

Lee is back at work because she got dropped by loads of brands following the racism scandal. She fucked up and lost work, realised she wasn’t going to get back to where she was because she had completely tarnished her reputation so She sent Lee back off to the oil rig because god forbid she ever goes out and earns an honest days wage.
She used to get tidy retainer fee wage from channel mum every month.
They also secured her lots national brand deals like next, Cadbury, pampers and need cat
They used give her gift cards to go shopping or meals..
Since racism scandal shes had less sponsored posts or paid partnerships she had no ads for months.
She has ads removed once brands found out organix publically dumped her.
She's started gaining many gifts again lately.
Lees back at work as he has to go pay the bills.
No holiday as no one has gifted her one.

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering why Rebecca didn’t get a job off shore instead of Lee because she doesn’t seem to like her kids much at all! Think he would have been better at home with the kids than her as she just appears to resent them.
She didn’t get a job offshore because she’s been to university and is therefor too smart to work offshore!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
8254E147-26E6-4136-A7E4-ABDE9EBB0D42.jpeg

I hope Ibiza is a bleeping wash out 😂😂😂
she might be ruddy tired, but she’s never too tired to troll 🤣🤣
rebecca you’re an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She used to get tidy retainer fee wage from channel mum every month.
They also secured her lots national brand deals like next, Cadbury, pampers and need cat
That typo has cracked me up.
If ever there was a brand Becky would not work with it would be ‘need cat’ 🤣 🙈

Then again it’s Mrs Meldrum...she probably would!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That typo has cracked me up.
If ever there was a brand Becky would not work with it would be ‘need cat’ 🤣 🙈

Then again it’s Mrs Meldrum...she probably would!
Lol sorry it's my phone predicted text I meant meercat simples!
Well both reb and lee are bit simple!
Her and mouse the cat. He's the biggest troll of all!

Right so apparently we (the thousands of people who use tattle) are all “little girls who are unaware of how the world works”

HAHA!!!!! AAAHAHA! Ohhhh man. Oh that’s a good one!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍
What did keeping faith 44 say?
Sheep attacking sheep.
God some are painful to watch.

• Haha
Right so apparently we (the thousands of people who use tattle) are all “little girls who are unaware of how the world works”

HAHA!!!!! AAAHAHA! Ohhhh man. Oh that’s a good one!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍
Well Christ on an actual cracker...

It actually floors me that these women apparently have no issue with how affiliate links work?!

I mean legit?! Just go ahead and set up a monthly Direct Debit for Meldrum “Few Pennies” Account why don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting about whalar dont recognise any of the stars.
Free 3month trial
There are tattlers bigger legends than on this Fisher price agency's books 😂
As for being little girls on tattle, so be it... But bet my cock and balls are still bigger than Lee's that Rebeggar keeps in the logbasket #gifted #theywish

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.