Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I come on this thread I think of this song 🤣🤣
and picture Lee singing it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Right so apparently we (the thousands of people who use tattle) are all “little girls who are unaware of how the world works”

HAHA!!!!! AAAHAHA! Ohhhh man. Oh that’s a good one!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍
So when you read this mrs m and are smugly nodding away .. it’s the opposite, it’s hard working females who would not sell there children or souls.
You don’t know what hard work is.
Which actually is quite sad really , I’m all for stay at home mums if they are good ones .
You are not really good at it , nor do you have a job that you get any sort off positive feedback that you are helpful / doing a good job

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a 4 year old and 1.5 year old. My husband works full time and I work 4 days one week and 5 days the next. I know it's not a lot. But I would LOVE to be able to afford being a stay at home mum. I would love nothing more than spending every day with my kids, having the time to do the things they enjoy. And I would love to be able to get stuck into the house work and all the odd jobs that are needing done around the house.

The one thing that really pisses me off about mrs m is that she has absolutely no idea how lucky she is. She has no appreciation for it at all. I honestly think she just loves a moan and whinge so that all the sheep will tell her how much of a fab job shes doing, coz she loves hearing it. I can't even get myself started on the way she treats poppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone been watching Motherland? 😂 there a scene in episode 3 made for Mrs M.. the snooty one is droning on about how working isn’t that hard , in the face of the one who’s working her nuts off trying to set up here own business after years of working a day job and having to leave it , snooty one with the money behind her is rabbitting on saying she doesn’t know why people say it’s so hard, she is fining it easy working (story ya age opened a small shop with her ex husbands money and pisses about) then her phone beeps.. she says “oh .. oh Amanda Holden liked my post “ 😂 Then “I have to squeeze my PT in on my lunch break and I haven’t had my hair done in 3 weeks “ 😂😂

and yes I am watching motherland and at almost midnight whilst I’m working , after already working all day but that wasn’t enough to actually do the work, and seeing to my child , and House ..but what would I know I’m just a silly little girl who doesn’t know how the world works 🤪👊🏻✌ Don’t worry motherland is my self care I can’t pour from An
Empty cup can I.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So we've been promoted from just basic bastards to little girl bastards? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Plus I’m proud to be a tattle bastard. 👏 to the poster who picked up on the mum wanting advice from grabecca rather than a qualified professional. That makes the little girl bastards comment even more ridiculous!

Reactions: 11
Who fancies a tattle bastards meet up this weekend? I’m thinking since we are all from up and down the country we could all meet in a central location? Such as Ibiza?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My kids are learning about Oliver Twist at school and it stuck me, she’s a real life Fagin, from the exploitation of small unsuspecting children, to the song lyrics, if only she would ‘review the situation’ 😆
That's actually really funny. Takes me back reading the words again. 👍.

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned this on her YouTube channel hence Lee’s now back working. She’s mentioned trying to cut back on things as they could use the money also.
Really? New phones, new clothes, out for coffee, looking at what ( lease) car to get......they are not broke, nowhere even near it.

Reactions: 12
Wow that new all about me blurb would be great,if she hadn't forgotten most people have been around for years and know its slightly tweaked to make her sound better... She isn't with her high school sweetheart it whatever she says.. Not quite like that was she not 15 and Lee 19..thats not quite the same.. She was at school he was an adult.
Glad she has found her thing in life with parenting though....hmmm

• Haha
Come on, which little bastard wrote the 10 facts about her?! 😂 they're all the knobby things we'd take the piss out of! 🤣 maybe she's trolling us? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I did laugh at the part about starting to show less of the children 🤔 hmmmm without the kids Becs.... what have you got? I’ll tell you... NOWT!! Let’s see how long this lasts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.