Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I contacted the ASA regarding how she just affiliate links everything to make money and doesn’t buy or use the products. They have contacted me back to say that she is currently under investigation for this due to undisclosed marketing as they have had a few complaints regarding her use of affiliated links 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

MrBull

VIP Member
So so proud. Coming to a pound shop near you soon.

DBE6C8D9-7FE9-4E91-A1A1-B87A9CEA9CF8.jpeg

Comes complete with activities that include, How to report an undisclosed advert, Design your own non binary outerwear and discover what’s in Pat’s hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Rebecca: “We aren’t saying when Lee is home or off shore anymore for privacy reasons”

Lee: “ah man would ya take a look at this Helicopter bad boy, il be oan that beast o’a machine the marra, can’t wait tae get haim to my belter boss babe of a wife tomorrow, I’m headin hame in the morning lads, for 3 whole weeks of blissful Banchory lazy days - and a whole 48hrs in Ibiza! Canna wait to get aff my strawberry blonde nut oan the pina coladas and go fucking mental with the ceral box game down at Ocean Beach Club. Ya PEACH!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Catwoman

VIP Member
Don’t overthinking things. Have you tried a weighted blanket?
Yes! I tried two at the same time, they were so heavy I couldn't lift my arm to take bed selfies in the morning so that was no use, I've tried jumpers, special dungarees, reiki, Yorkshire tea. Nothing is bloody working, honestly ill try anything. I'm BEYOND tired. My doctor's a waste of time of course, I first met him faffing about at the maternity where I had my litter of waffle doggies. I only kept the first two, the 3rd gave me this condition, I actually had to feed and talk to her, can you believe that? That's no use, I have to stop posting aff links of shit to do that! Honest to god I can't burrr it for much longer, it's gone on for yurrrs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Catwoman

VIP Member
Lee's actually only on a rig for a week, the other week he's living in one of the airport hotels hiding from Rebeggar 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
When you put lee beside Rebecca he comes across as a good egg,
but that bar is set low.

He got wrapped up in the youtube fame and became a grade A twat.

but I will say one positive thing about him,
he seems to have accepted the hand they now hold and he’s getting on with it, with work, with being a parent 🤷‍♀️
Rebecca seems to be so bitter about her fall from fame it’s seeping into every aspect of her life, her bitter/goading Instagram personality and her pathetic attempts at being a mother to kids she doesn’t seem to like.

he’s sucked it up and got in with it, she’s still stropping like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
78E1601A-FAA7-4933-9ACE-4DEC734B9389.png
Wonder if this is a dig at Reb! Can’t post the second story (phone problems) but it’s the ASA flowchart

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Sarahlou23xxx

Is it just me who thinks Lee is actually a decent bloke ..well he seems like a good dad and he is just so under her thumb.
I don’t think I mind him really

Reactions: 41

MrBull

VIP Member
I heard* it’s national bastard day today. Anyone got any influential quotes to share about being a bastard? I’m also delighted to announce to you all that i’m launching a line of ‘Strong bastards club’ merchandise. I’m so proud and never thought I’d be a fashion designer. Aff link to follow.

Let’s lift all the bastards up today and every day! #bastardssupportingbastards

P.S. Why is she harping on about “half term”?! In this part of the country it’s the END of term and it’s the October holidays/break (or tattie holidays if you want to be properly Scottish!). I know the English call the autumn holidays half term so it just shows she pays more attention to what all her other bestest best internet Influencer chums pump on about online, as opposed to the communications from the actual school her children go to and people that live around her. DICKHEAD.

*made up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Out of the two of them yes, Lee is arguably the better parent. But that doesn’t make him a good person or any less responsible for this whole mess. He still agrees with and is involved with selling out his children for freebies/cash, not the actions of a good parent in my opinion. He’s a director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd and has been as active in the business as she has over the last few years. He’s every bit as responsible as her. He’s only gone back to work off shore because THIER actions resulted in them loosing work, he was more than happy hoovering up the money and cushty lifestyle they had. He also gets a total hard on from all the attention he gets on Instagram- he thrives on it.

a slightly better parent? Yes.
A good, honest, decent person? Not even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

montydonfc

VIP Member
Isn’t today Poppy’s appt at the hospital too?

My moneys on “well that was a bloody waste of time”

Or

“They said they couldn’t believe how well I cope with it all and the lack of sleep so they did, didn’t they Lee?!

• Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
The internet is broken. Why? Because not everyone is six inches deep in your entitled, grabby arsehole?

• Haha
  • Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
Omg, the way she talks about the "baby"😱 and encourages her big 2 to talk about her ☹. I think she needs to go back and rewatch some of her vlogs when she was pregnant and worried to make her realise how lucky she is that poppy has no health concerns and is a healthy, lively little girl. She actually made me gasp when she was asking them if they wanted to get poppy and laughed when S said no🤯

• Sad
  • Angry

Power

I have 3 children similar ages to MrsM and I would never allow my older two to speak about my youngest like that. It's just horrible. Poppy is surrounded by resentment when Lee isn't home.

• Sad
Reactions: 37