Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to happen more and more, genuine subscribers questioning influencers and people who are generally fed up with them making a point.
Rebecca said in her ten facts that she has been diagnosed with acute anxiety...why would you expose yourself to comments that potentially harm you mentally in the long run. If you keep getting exposed to the same trigger and end up reacting with two fingers up over an innocent question, you can’t just blame ‘lunatics’ and delete and pretend it never happened. I feel this can’t be fixed by a few self help books as they clearly are not helping.
I think Rebecca needs a break and to reevaluate her choices, this is not good for her mental health.

Reactions: 13
Have you been showing them less on MySpace or something” 🤣🤣

I’m not very good with this internet thingy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is going to happen more and more, genuine subscribers questioning influencers and people who are generally fed up with them making a point.
Rebecca said in her ten facts that she has been diagnosed with acute anxiety...why would you expose yourself to comments that potentially harm you mentally in the long run. If you keep getting exposed to the same trigger and end up reacting with two fingers up over an innocent question, you can’t just blame ‘lunatics’ and delete and pretend it never happened. I feel this can’t be fixed by a few self help books as they clearly are not helping.
I think Rebecca needs a break and to reevaluate her choices, this is not good for her mental health.
I frankly don’t buy into any of her prattle about anxiety or bad mental health. I think she uses that as a way of excusing her bad behaviour or deflecting from stuff when she’s backed into a corner over her own mistakes. I also don’t believe that she’s ever read a self help book in her life!
She’s full of nothing but lies upon lies upon lies. It’s all garbage. She’s desperate to claw her way to 100K subs on insta and has obviously been given pointers from her new agency on what to post on Instagram. She’s as transparent as all hell.

What’s her post all about “never apologise for how you feel”’- oh, had a domestic have we?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to double check that I was on Edgy’s account when I read those 10 facts...as they don’t describe the Rebeggar I know. Does she live in a fantasy land or what?!

My favourite bit is where she says ‘I love reading self development books...I think it’s really important to be constantly trying to grow as a person’. How about you start with reading a ‘self development book’ on casual racism Becky?
Someone suggest some of the books surrounding racism that Organised Motherhood suggested!!
I came back on here to say exactly the same thing! Nosey Nora should be a little teeny tiny girl tattle bastard (if she isn’t one already 😉)
Now we think she's a Tattler she'll be blocked and deleted asap.

Not to worry though Rebs will be using Lee's wage this week to buy plenty more followers to replace her, isn't that right Reb the bot whisperer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi guyyyzzz!!

I'm Rebeggy and I'm a mum who loves affordable fashion, see? Here's an aff link for Dubarry boots they're only 350, surely one of you little girl bastards can afford that?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Diagnosed with Acute Anxiety...I'd be very interested to know what the GP prescribed/recommended and if she actually followed the medical professionals advice, as she hasn't done so for the anaemia?

Yeah I call bullshit.

If you had been diagnosed with that then dirty but that would be the end of the bollocks social media “career” - you wouldn’t just carry on if it was genuinely making you ill.

She’s talking out of her hole as per bloody usual.

Reactions: 10
Lee and I are high school sweethearts, we met when we were going to high school in Riverdale, California. Oh that Lee, he was quite the quarterback, if he had just applied himself to school instead of sports and cheerleaders he wouldnt be working off shore.

Tell them how tiny I was when we met Lee, wasn't I Lee? Wasn't I?

These are my girlie, there's S the oldest, I havent shopped for her in yurss. There's Flo Belle my fave, shes a mini me and then there's that one over there, the feral one. I dont show them much, but I do pop one on even if they're asleep cause I'm so so shattered and sometimes dont remember what I'm doing.

So come along on my journey. I'll aff link the duck out of my leggings for ya and if you've caught my eye, I may even throw you two fingers. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah I call bullshit.

If you had been diagnosed with that then dirty but that would be the end of the bollocks social media “career” - you wouldn’t just carry on if it was genuinely making you ill.

She’s talking out of her hole as per bloody usual.
Personally I would not pursue a ‘hobby’ that was making me that ill. Maybe take a break, focus on your mental health and slowly come back to social media once you feel comfortable.
I don’t think any therapist would recommend continually exposing yourself to negativity when it is unnecessary.
I would hope Lee and her parents and her circle of friends, she has for support are helping her but surely they would step in after her recent outburst and tell her to take it easy...if it is just ice cream money for the girls.

Reactions: 13
I'm so grateful for tattle and the people on here that see the light and the truth.

I read the 10 facts about me this morning and I was a bit sick in my mouth. I agree that I think its the agency encouraging her to sound relatable and appeal to her audience..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hippy side eh? Get a Spiritualist House Cleanser in then. Rule number one when moving into a property with such a tragic history

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Personally I would not pursue a ‘hobby’ that was making me that ill. Maybe take a break, focus on your mental health and slowly come back to social media once you feel comfortable.
I don’t think any therapist would recommend continually exposing yourself to negativity when it is unnecessary.
I would hope Lee and her parents and her circle of friends, she has for support are helping her but surely they would step in after her recent outburst and tell her to take it easy...if it is just ice cream money for the girls.
If all she wants is a few quid pocket money for “ice cream for the girls” then she could get a job a few hours a week in Tesco. She’s full of Crap.
She wants to be insta famous. She wants the big money and the lucrative freebies. She doesn’t want to have to actually do any real work for any of that and she’s too much of a snobby snooty witch with ideas above her station to go out and get a real normal job like any of us mere mortals.
She’s a compulsive liar and a bad one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve followed her from the start of her YouTube channel, and have followed the tit storm for the last year stupidly waiting for her to realise her mistakes and apologise, but she just gets worse and worse! This 10 facts thing is laughable. As someone who has followed her since her pregnancy with F and knows the ins and outs of their lives fairly well (from their over-sharing) I can’t believe she thinks her followers will not see through her lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I had to double check that I was on Edgy’s account when I read those 10 facts...as they don’t describe the Rebeggar I know. Does she live in a fantasy land or what?!

My favourite bit is where she says ‘I love reading self development books...I think it’s really important to be constantly trying to grow as a person’. How about you start with reading a ‘self development book’ on casual racism Becky?
👏

Oh I liked that part.......if she actually put some effort into being the person she’s claiming to be maybe there wouldn’t be 57 Tattle threads about her 😏
👏😊

Reactions: 5
What happened to your ALL yuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr tan 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
If she’s been given a gift of a self tanning product, wouldn’t it be a good idea to show how to use products and the final results rather than just throwing tube down in bed ?... if I worked for St Tropez I wouldn’t be too impressed with that ‘ad’

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.