Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either she has a ‘natural year-round tan’ or her tan is from the sun, but she seems to be saying it’s both? How can it be natural, yet it’s disappeared now she doesn’t go on holiday any more?

Do her sheep REALLY fall for this bullshit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think maybe this has come from management. If they have been sent the clip of Rebecca sticking two fingers up and reacting to subscribers that way.
So many new people are joining Tattle as they become disillusioned with Rebecca and other influencers. This is Rebecca’s way of shutting down the issues raised here...controlling the narrative.
It’s sad that Rebecca and others who have got such a big following are being revealed as being more the best salespeople of the batch and less genuinely passionate about creating something by putting effort in.
Also think it’s a good way to mention an increase in followers and then buy followers/likes/comments...for her reach her engagement is quite low compared to some other influencers who do put the effort in to their vlogs etc.
I think sit down videos may bring in a new audience but others who do watch for DITL/Cleaning etc may be disappointed.

It’ll be a shame if she can not translate this Rebecca she has written the facts about in to her content and keep it up.
Bit like bolting the stable door.... I cannot say more as I am not directly involved with the company that were looking at a possible 'Influencer' for partnership and the MD did his research but OMG Rebecca you would be kicking yourself. The confirmation that she is indeed a loose 'Cannon' was the two finger salute which he then chose to share with his marketing team as an example of how it pays to do your homework and that not all advertising is good advertising !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Christ St Tropez are #gifting her shite now. Convinced she showed this just to shoehorn in that she “keeps a tan for a LONG time”.

Reactions: 6
The year round tan. The naturally olive skin that holds the tan well.

The showing your inconveniences less online. (Disclaimer: smallest isn’t included in that stat as her lack of sleep is great for the gram.)

Loves reiki and crystals (disclaimerwhen they’re gifted.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The year round tan. The naturally olive skin that holds the tan well.

The showing your inconveniences less online. (Disclaimer: smallest isn’t included in that stat as her lack of sleep is great for the gram.)

Loves reiki and crystals (disclaimerwhen they’re gifted.)
Loves Reiki? What, those whole 2 sessions she had - 1 which was an in person freebie and the other was an “over the phone” session?!!! Hahaha!!!
Oh yeah - the crystals - the ones she got sent for free and that she’s blatantly sold months ago!

She literally talks utter shite.
Lies, lies, lies. It’s all tit!

• Angry
  • Haha
Bit like bolting the stable door.... I cannot say more as I am not directly involved with the company that were looking at a possible 'Influencer' for partnership and the MD did his research but OMG Rebecca you would be kicking yourself. The confirmation that she is indeed a loose 'Cannon' was the two finger salute which he then chose to share with his marketing team as an example of how it pays to do your homework and that not all advertising is good advertising !
Does it start with K and sound like itchin’ 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 49379

AKA: I screwed up, refused to apologise and payed the price.
But it’s easier to whip out the MH card when times are tough than own up to my mistakes

View attachment 49380

#gifted 10 months on there’s no difference but it’s free right 😬

View attachment 49381

Oh sit down Rebecca you trollin’ piece of...

Another video of poppy struggling to sleep?
How is S?? Still hating her teacher?
Can you show flow with her birthday present from one of your BEST BUDDIES and affiliate link it?!

maybe have all 3 kids hold those duck OFF LEGGINGS and affiliate like them... 😆😆😆
She is too much 🤣
There has hardly been a day that she hasn’t posted the kids this year. What is she talking about?

Reactions: 20
There has hardly been a day that she hasn’t posted the kids this year. What is she talking about?
It’s laughable isn’t it

The photo directly before today’s “10 facts about me” is a photo of 2 of her kids!!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

She’s so bleeping THICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
THIS!!!!
Her stories are usually a series of poppy doing “tricks” for the camera.
We see the kids every day from morning to night. Including when they’re asleep (poppy was featured on the choppers eve post asleep, AS WELL as when she was struggling to sleep)
They’re used as a advertising prop on Lee’s post 🤷‍♀️
we see the kids every single day, she’s talking out of her un-toned ass at this point.

Reactions: 23
THIS!!!!
Her stories are usually a series of poppy doing “tricks” for the camera.
We see the kids every day from morning to night. Including when they’re asleep (poppy was featured on the choppers eve post asleep, AS WELL as when she was struggling to sleep)
They’re used as a advertising prop on Lee’s post 🤷‍♀️
we see the kids every single day, she’s talking out of her un-toned ass at this point.
This. Poppy’s bloody feet while she’s SLEEPING, you can’t get more invasive than that. Her “gorgeous girls” are her currency. And you just know all that Kinder ad money has been funnelled into the ridiculous mortgage.

Christ St Tropez are #gifting her shite now. Convinced she showed this just to shoehorn in that she “keeps a tan for a LONG time”.
St Tropez gifted her a few months ago. They were contacted by Tattlers about her bad reputation and their response was that they wouldn’t be gifting her anything again! That didn’t last long 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
How can you rave about, and recommend buying a product designed to give you a GRADUAL tan, clue’s in the product name Rebecca, when you’ve apparently only used it once? 🤔

• Haha
St Tropez gifted her a few months ago. They were contacted by Tattlers about her bad reputation and their response was that they wouldn’t be gifting her anything again! That didn’t last long 😡
I think this IS the bottle they sent her months ago?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s laughable isn’t it

The photo directly before today’s “10 facts about me” is a photo of 2 of her kids!!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

She’s so bleeping THICK.
And her latest IG story this morning, the theatre trip, the shopping trip with the caption ‘Girls, girls girls’ 🤣

She’s a bleeping bare faced liar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.