Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if this is the case, this is a new low for desperate Reb.

In the insta story she does say it was sent to her “a while ago” so I’d assume it was? And it’s the summer packaging so it looks like the one she was sent months ago that at Tropez were trying to promote for this summer!

She’s such a begging waster.

Reactions: 12
Bit like bolting the stable door.... I cannot say more as I am not directly involved with the company that were looking at a possible 'Influencer' for partnership and the MD did his research but OMG Rebecca you would be kicking yourself. The confirmation that she is indeed a loose 'Cannon' was the two finger salute which he then chose to share with his marketing team as an example of how it pays to do your homework and that not all advertising is good advertising !
Yes!!!! Wish everyone would do their research! This MD clearly values his reputation and I hope his marketing team pass this info on to their friends in similar positions.
The ‘modern day press’ needs to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes!!!! Wish everyone would do their research! This MD clearly values his reputation and I hope his marketing team pass this info on to their friends in similar positions.
The ‘modern day press’ needs to change.
I’m loving that Reb will read this and see what she could get her grubby greedy Grabby mitts on if only she wasn’t so childish and impulsive and unprofessional 👋

• Heart
Showing the girls LESS, I mean even if she WAS, it doesn’t put them less at risk. You either expose your kids ala Rebeggar or you don’t like The Organised Motherhood 🤷🏽‍♀️
There’s not really an in between when you have a public profile.

Reactions: 14
We DoNt sHoW oUR kIDs onLiNe tHat mUCh aNymoRe........

99B33DC1-A98B-4A22-B42E-F749BA7A69E2.jpeg

EDIT!!!! This is “switch off Sunday” part 2 then, lasts 2.5 hours at most.

ACD83308-2CD1-44CF-AB31-1DC6E15ED836.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, the Meldrums show their kids online on days ending with a y. These are all from TODAY!!
F0A81E97-4948-401F-8415-6F052ECA0723.png

D5614E64-1870-435A-ACCB-5CF6B89B7F97.png

F283E5F1-23DD-476F-B401-9F4A509C912C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
THIS!!!!
Her stories are usually a series of poppy doing “tricks” for the camera.
We see the kids every day from morning to night. Including when they’re asleep (poppy was featured on the choppers eve post asleep, AS WELL as when she was struggling to sleep)
They’re used as a advertising prop on Lee’s post 🤷‍♀️
we see the kids every single day, she’s talking out of her un-toned ass at this point.

You know there's big distinction with showing pics.

Showing possible real time locations is security risk.
Filming when a child says no.
Pictures naked children or swimsuits
Pictures or filming when they ill or sleep.
Filming other people's kids without permission.
Filming child when they unaware ie dancing in their room

All of those are huge no nos thet do.

Discussing school business or medical issues.
Filming their bedrooms.

If she only kept to odd family snap
But blogging involves filming every day and way more invasive and privacy breeched than a snap on the gram.

Do we think she knows which deal shes lost.

Another at link of gifted item so classy.
Never mentioned reiki or crystals again.

Nosey nora is hilarious.
Many fans I assume trolling grannies like the vlog content.
She doesn't get that different demographic if fans on each platform.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but since when did being a Professional Show Off who has monetised their and their children’s very being, make you an introvert?! It’s a joke!

Influencers are sales people who adopt dubious tactics such as pretending to be your friend so that you will buy the stuff they sell. It’s as simple as that. There is nothing wrong with selling things but the techniques they use are at the very least, morally questionable.

Mrs Meldrum has eagerly sought the influencer life and a public following so she can benefit from all the freebies; so she should not then complain when the public commentate on her life. She must realise that to expect nothing but positive commentary is unrealistic. She must know that she has been extremely lucky to stumble on a gold mine where she is rewarded extremely well for doing very little, in fact rewarded simply for ‘being’. If she doesn’t like the downsides (lack of privacy, public commenting negatively etc) and being an influencer really is just so very difficult it’s really rather simple...get a real job! No much wonder we can’t believe anything influencers tell us...!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing the days radio silence & then the new 10 facts is almost like a fresh start. She’s realising she keeps ballsing up left right and centre. So spend a (nearly) a day off the gram then - hello everyone, here’s all about my good wholesome image with a picture of me drinking wine! I don’t think she even knows what direction she is going with instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She’s becoming a parody of herself. All the posts just seem desperate - desperate for people to talk about her, even if it’s to take the piss. The fake tan. Flo looking like a hobo (flobo!) sorting the washing. The ten fake facts. And that’s just from today. I actually don’t think she’s in a great place mentally, despite her claiming otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
May have been mentioned - but why does she now have a link to Mind, the mental health charity?! Where does this feature in her master plan 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’m an introvert but I think Reb is just using it as an excuse for laziness. She’s obviously feeling very isolated but wants nothing to do with people outside her “circle”. That’s called being insular Reb, not introverted. I remember the post here from a mum who tried to reach out to her for a mum buddy, and she blew her off saying she had enough friends.

Reactions: 18
I’m an introvert but I think Reb is just using it as an excuse for laziness. She’s obviously feeling very isolated but wants nothing to do with people outside her “circle”. That’s called being insular Reb, not introverted. I remember the post here from a mum who tried to reach out to her for a mum buddy, and she blew her off saying she had enough friends.
She's not interested in any new freinds
Networking with other infleunecers as hardly attends events.
Can't be arsed to reply to lots of comments.
Passive aggressive I'm.busy its half term other infleunecers have teams.
Lee's back maybe more block and delete.
Answering questions.
The you tube channel is beyond boring who knows if she upload another vlog making her look like super mum smashing solo parenting.

• Heart
St Tropez gifted her a few months ago. They were contacted by Tattlers about her bad reputation and their response was that they wouldn’t be gifting her anything again! That didn’t last long 😡
She says it was gifted a while ago, I think it came from the original gift.

Reactions: 6
St Tropez gifted her a few months ago. They were contacted by Tattlers about her bad reputation and their response was that they wouldn’t be gifting her anything again! That didn’t last long 😡
I think this is from when they gifted months ago not a new thing that she has been sent

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but since when did being a Professional Show Off who has monetised their and their children’s very being, make you an introvert?! It’s a joke!

Influencers are sales people who adopt dubious tactics such as pretending to be your friend so that you will buy the stuff they sell. It’s as simple as that. There is nothing wrong with selling things but the techniques they use are at the very least, morally questionable.

Mrs Meldrum has eagerly sought the influencer life and a public following so she can benefit from all the freebies; so she should not then complain when the public commentate on her life. She must realise that to expect nothing but positive commentary is unrealistic. She must know that she has been extremely lucky to stumble on a gold mine where she is rewarded extremely well for doing very little, in fact rewarded simply for ‘being’. If she doesn’t like the downsides (lack of privacy, public commenting negatively etc) and being an influencer really is just so very difficult it’s really rather simple...get a real job! No much wonder we can’t believe anything influencers tell us...!
Well said 😊

You know there's big distinction with showing pics.

Showing possible real time locations is security risk.
Filming when a child says no.
Pictures naked children or swimsuits
Pictures or filming when they ill or sleep.
Filming other people's kids without permission.
Filming child when they unaware ie dancing in their room

All of those are huge no nos thet do.

Discussing school business or medical issues.
Filming their bedrooms.

If she only kept to odd family snap
But blogging involves filming every day and way more invasive and privacy breeched than a snap on the gram.

Do we think she knows which deal shes lost.

Another at link of gifted item so classy.
Never mentioned reiki or crystals again.

Nosey nora is hilarious.
Many fans I assume trolling grannies like the vlog content.
She doesn't get that different demographic if fans on each platform.
Well said 😊

This is going to happen more and more, genuine subscribers questioning influencers and people who are generally fed up with them making a point.
Rebecca said in her ten facts that she has been diagnosed with acute anxiety...why would you expose yourself to comments that potentially harm you mentally in the long run. If you keep getting exposed to the same trigger and end up reacting with two fingers up over an innocent question, you can’t just blame ‘lunatics’ and delete and pretend it never happened. I feel this can’t be fixed by a few self help books as they clearly are not helping.
I think Rebecca needs a break and to reevaluate her choices, this is not good for her mental health.
I do hope so , some of her followers I have no sympathy for they are just wannabe beggars, but the genuine fans I do feel for some have been with her from very early days when she was or at least seemed to be relatable and nice lass they are now invested in this family genuinely care about those bairns for various reasons I think some are people who have no grandbairns , people who are housebound/lonely etc I feel for those people because one day they will not be able to excuse her anymore and will feel hurt and let down , I remember one lovely lady who was constantly sending hand knitted items she asked if they had been received as no mention was made she of course was ignored so she asked again one of the sheep said take a hint and she did not comment again at the time I felt so sorry for her but blamed the lady who commented but of course Rebecca was at fault she should have said thank you and put one of the girls in the gift but of course she did not , to my shame I continued to watch until Poppy was born and for me the penny dropped ,mi had noticed stuff before but chose to keep watching more fool me ! I can’t bear her ( I may have mentioned this once or a thousand times )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Wow that new all about me blurb would be great,if she hadn't forgotten most people have been around for years and know its slightly tweaked to make her sound better... She isn't with her high school sweetheart it whatever she says.. Not quite like that was she not 15 and Lee 19..thats not quite the same.. She was at school he was an adult.
Glad she has found her thing in life with parenting though....hmmm
What was he, the caretaker? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was he, the caretaker? ;)

Well, quite! 🤣

It’s just the blatant lies.
“High school sweetheart” implies that they went to school together which is bolllocks
“I’m really into reiki & crystals” - another complete lie.
“I love affordable fashion” OH SURE. £350 on a pair of Dubarry boots is affordable? Get to duck.

Hilarious that she thinks everyone is as thick as she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well said 😊

Well said 😊

I do hope so , some of her followers I have no sympathy for they are just wannabe beggars, but the genuine fans I do feel for some have been with her from very early days when she was or at least seemed to be relatable and nice lass they are now invested in this family genuinely care about those bairns for various reasons I think some are people who have no grandbairns , people who are housebound/lonely etc I feel for those people because one day they will not be able to excuse her anymore and will feel hurt and let down , I remember one lovely lady who was constantly sending hand knitted items she asked if they had been received as no mention was made she of course was ignored so she asked again one of the sheep said take a hint and she did not comment again at the time I felt so sorry for her but blamed the lady who commented but of course Rebecca was at fault she should have said thank you and put one of the girls in the gift but of course she did not , to my shame I continued to watch until Poppy was born and for me the penny dropped ,mi had noticed stuff before but chose to keep watching more fool me ! I can’t bear her ( I may have mentioned this once or a thousand times )
I can’t believe that a) she didn’t acknowledge someone sending her handmade gifts 😳 and, b) she happily allowed one of her other followers to interfere and be rude on her behalf 😳 Actually, who am I kidding - of course I can believe it of her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.