Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this thought of Rebeggar.....

Does anyone have an accurate description of ‘switch off sunday’?
'I can't be arsed with you lot Sunday' .... But I want to look good. I've not deleted my app nor switched off (I've stalked tattle, found some aff links, generally poked around my phone and ignored my kids) oh and I allowed Lee to play with his new Fisher price phone Sunday ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
5th birthday present affiliate links!!!

5FC5B549-9275-43A9-9449-36B0BAF875C4.jpeg

So Meldrum, anything for a few quid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone have an accurate description of ‘switch off sunday’?
She can’t do it ? Like a child frightened of missing something, she can’t stick to anything for more than a few hours , whether it be going vegetarian or not showing friends/family it’s ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Want to know why Lee has got that new bad boy belter of a phone?
My guess is that he want to send Rebecca a good, high quality resolution, naked selfie every night. You've probably gotta do all you can to keep your ......ahem... 'relationship' alive when you are working offshore.

No need to thank me for putting that mental image in your minds.
If I was Rebecca I’d switch his handset with the Nokia 3310.
He can play with his snake and leave me alone 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Switch off Sunday........that means until Monday then you absolute bellend 😂😂😂😂
I think Mrs L'Orange Meldrum will pop on later to say she's had a relaxing day, but she's so very very tired and she hopes the feral one will sleep tonight😏.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New video. Makes a comment about the plastic in the LOL dolls but in the next breath talks about some plastic glowing light things that don't last that long.

Twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F was in her socks in his stories too. Better class of dirt in Inchmarlo didn't you know? 😂😂😂
They'll have been wearing sparkly fancy pants shoes that weren't allowed to get dirty. But fool feet are fine!!

Watching tonight's video. Seems she spent a bit more on F than on P's ice-cream cart..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up with strictly with the big girlies whilst one parent is on a laptop and one on the phone. Quality family time in the Meldrum household.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she actually post a picture of Lee with the caption catching up on strictly with the big girlies. I mean come on Rebecca your his wife that’s a bit harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come on, what did you want to happen here, be truthful😂😂.

Team Cath anyone😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.