Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if Rebecca acts that way knowing she’ll get a reaction on Tattle or she is genuinely not that maternal/lacking emotion...either way it’s her children who have to experience playing second fiddle to strangers/‘bastards’ on the internet.
Yes, creating content and posting stuff is her job/‘hoppy’ but why put things like that up?
I would not speak to any child like that. My 3 year old is a ‘mummy’s girl’, she will demand cuddles and is quite vocal when my older children are snuggled with me. Sometimes all my children want to snuggle up at the same time...I have more than three and when my 3 year old thinks mummy is exclusively hers I tell her I can fit two on my lap, one on my chest and I have two arms to hold them all...oh but I don’t have a phone/audience to perform to so I can prioritise my children.
Rebecca’s reaction to Lee putting Poppy next to her was like he’d inconvenienced her massively, how can holding your child be such an inconvenience?
I work such random hours that I sometimes miss bedtime or just sitting watching CBeebies with my children, I love every moment I do get to engage with those who are important.
Rebecca YOU wanted to cut back on this influencer life, YOU sent Lee back to work so you now don’t see him for weeks...put the phone down and smile,genuinely smile at your children and value your time together as a family.
She has always been a bit like it, I watched right from the start, there was something about her I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but she was just a bit unkind.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she deleted florries bday post as it was so gushy, as it was so clearly obvious that she favours florrie. This way there's nothing on her grid to prove the tattle bastards right!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she deleted florries bday post as it was so gushy, as it was so clearly obvious that she favours florrie. This way there's nothing on her grid to prove the tattle bastards right!

Doubt it.

She’s too vain for it to have been about that.

The photo didn’t have the ridiculous tango filter on it so she’s deleted it. She’s that ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sad thing about all this is, it wouldn't take much for her to be more likeable. All it would need for me is care for other people's feelings and acknowledging other people's different opinions. By this, I don't mean putting up with people trolling or abusing her, we all know that's not ok. I mean understanding that you can't live in a world where everyone agrees with you. Understanding that when you offend someone with an octopus picture or a Next picture about breast cancer, you simply say that you're sorry and certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, showing that you care about your followers. Instead, she posts on stories about all the shi t she's getting on a post about "a bleeping octopus". This is her attitude to everything.....duck you all, no fucks given. Can she really not see why she is so disliked? It's not rocket science, you just come across as the mean girl in school. One minute "hi guys" the next it's sighing, stomping feet and sulking when she has to act like a grown adult and see that other people have feelings that deserve to be considered. I've honestly not seen anything like her out of all these mummy floggers. She's the worst in my eyes, all about Mrs Meldrum & always will be!
Agree , she gets to me can’t bear her , can’t look at her face or listen to her it’s like squirting lemon juice in my eyes for my own peace of mind I can’t watch her anymore, I think Influencers in general who use their bairns for advertising/engagement are wrong to do so she is not alone , many of them are greedy , self obsessed and dishonest but Rebeggar is the most immature and utterly unliveable , always moaning about her hard life she is so spoilt and has no empathy or compassion for those who are genuinely poor or lonely , what so many would give to be a mam to those beautiful girls and have her lifestyle , I think her ungrateful attitude is what makes me dislike her , she is pretty but it’s surface she is a really ugly person thoughtless, spiteful and arrogant and I am being kind as I could say much worse but then I don’t want to lower myself to her level

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those stories last night with Poppy wanting a cuddle......she was REALLY loving herself in that filter 🤮
I can’t believe she said she had no room (she wasn’t even cuddling S!) then was clearly annoyed when P climbed on. But I swear you could actually see her mind thinking ooh this looks good for the ‘gram. She smiles and makes it who loves mummy??? I wouldn’t be expected if a filtered pic of this ends up on the grid with her ‘girl gang’ caption 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She knows exactly what she is doing. As bleeping dumb and moronic as it is, she wants to portray the image of this exhausted “full time” 😒 mummy to three girls who’s making it through each day her husband is away working offshore.

She has Safiyah, the eldest, sensitive child who’s quite happy off living in her own daydream world with her colouring pens and book.

She’s got Florence who’s this delicate, girly princess. Loves wearing a tutu and has the long rapunzel hair everyone loves.

Then she’s got Poppy, the feral toddler who does as she pleases, keeps them up all night and rules the roost.

That’s her “characters” in her story. It’s really sad isn’t it, but this is the way she’s presenting her children to the whole world.

She doesn’t do class parties for her children’s birthdays because 1) she probably wouldn’t get it gifted to her so would need to put her hand in her pocket 2) she would have to engage with mere mortal parents of said children 3) those parents wouldn’t be the best buddies bestest pals best mates best friends you’ve ever had in your whole entire best lives 4) it wouldn’t be about her, it would be about her child and she can’t share limelight with anyone, not even her own offspring - however for Florrie she’ll make the odd exception

Safiyah and Poppy will be seeking counselling when they are older, I would put my house on it.
Imagine your tango grid theme being more important that your child’s birthday post?
It shows her priorities when she’ll delete Florries baby photo because it’s not “good enough” for the orange grid, and whatever else she deleted.
Classic Narcissistic behaviour, her wants , needs come first, her feelings are the only feelings that matter , when challenged behaves like a child refuses to listen to good advice even from those who love her , then cries , then gets angry on repeat master of emotional manipulation her biggest problem with Poppy is that she can’t manipulate her , I know this behaviour first hand because of close family , I am watching the affects of this behaviour on my family who once were loving and very close now devastated and the perpetrators still behaving as always blaming their own bairns rather than see their own failings I would not wish this on my worst enemy it has been truly heartbreaking for all involved, I don’t like the cannons as they are snobs but I still feel sorry for them as parents and her sister because this won’t stop they are walking on eggshells waiting for the inevitable next drama

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember when I first started watching her (pre poppy but not long before she fell pregnant) thinking “wow, 2 kids, lovely house, doting husband, holidays galore, posh car” etc etc. there I was with one, council house, worked part time in retail and my sons dad full time in a Supermarket working all the hours we could but couldn’t afford much feeling so bad I couldn’t give my son the apparent lives these influencers were. Turns out these two couldn’t either. All bloody gifted and begged.

First impressions were the snobby parents in school who looked down their noses at the not so privileged kids (like myself) and watching just took me back all those years. Immediately untreatable to me. Never have been.
Stop the pretentiousness, the lies, the lack of empathy the bane calling if your kids and you may just start being likeable.
Bit deep for a Sunday afternoon but there was are. Haha.
P.s I wasn’t watching in jealously. I aspired to Her lifestyle thinking “this is how I must be as Mum now” and what she was able to do with her kids and life, but it’s all a bleeping farse. The sooner others wake up to it the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

I think this could be one of the reasons too.

Reactions: 5
She's not bright enough to delete it from Facebook though! Still there for all to see. I wonder how long until it is deleted???

Reactions: 8
Ugh I have unfollowed her. I’m sick of her pretentious crap, lies and Bullshit. Not to mention she is duller than dishwater!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn't give a flying feck about their phones, bought or on contract... What 30 odd year old man posts about it on Instagram? What a complete and utter bellend getting a chuffty over a phone. 😂

Small things amuse small pricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just had a conversation with one of my Son’s about the new iPhone.

My lad isn’t bothered about technology and has an ancient iPhone 5 because it’s cheap and he has a habit of leaving it in places 🙄.

His exact words were “there’s something a bit weird about a man in his thirties getting excited about an iPhone”; talking about a colleague of his who was wetting himself about getting the 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
actually creasing about Lee getting a boner over a stupid new (completely over priced) iPhone! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a looser. Who even cares about a new phone after the age of 14. Grow up Lee you bleeping twit.

Interesting that bad boy Rami got a new phone this week and now Lee has one............

Trying to keep up are we Lee?! Feeling a bit insecure are we?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg! I’d actually divorce my husband if he acted like that over a bloody phone! What a bellend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ramis got one so lee must get one , very keeping up with the joneses.

Banchory isn’t full of posers these clowns just give the place a bad rep

Reactions: 15
Ramis got one so lee must get one , very keeping up with the joneses.

Banchory isn’t full of posers these clowns just give the place a bad rep

Or just Lee desperate to keep up with Rami.
Can’t decide who likes Rami more - Lee or Rebecca?! 🤣🙈😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.