Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is totally unable to embrace how she is coming across in relation to sticking to anything.
Organised house cleaning 👎🏻, turning vegetarian👎🏻,this is only a hoppy (hobby) 👎🏻and the latest today, staying of Instagram👎🏻. Within a short space of time, she then loads to Insta grid. Why bother putting this out there and projecting any of this on your sheep 🐑 if you are unable to stick to it.
She has the attention span of a gnat😂😂

Reactions: 15
Does anyone have an accurate description of ‘switch off sunday’?

Telling ya, she’s got an honest to god addiction to her phone & posting tit on Instagram. It’s beyond a joke.

What a sad sad life she has when posting on a stupid app is literally her number 1 priority and that she can’t even stop herself from doing it for more than a couple of hours.

Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For someone who spends so much time looking at herself (in the mirror, camera, laptop while editing), why can she not SEE herself?
Does she ever look into her own eyes and try to see beyond the superficial?
Perhaps she's afraid to in case there is nothing worth finding.
What a truly sad way to live.

Reactions: 14
Spare bed poppy room for lee to sleep in 2 weeks a month so she can avoid sleeping with him.

Looks like reb never loved the s max.

Quality time watching tv with girls.
I spot just 1 girl the golden child
Lee not engaging just on his laptop maybe looking at tattle.
Maybe watching ramis insta wondering how he can be more like him.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’d imagine the kids had been playing on the trampoline. Think that’s why they had no shoes on and I’ll defend them on this one.

Reactions: 2
Spare bed poppy room for lee to sleep in 2 weeks a month so she can avoid sleeping with him.

Looks like reb never loved the s max.

Quality time watching tv with girls.
I spot just 1 girl the golden child
Lee not engaging just on his laptop maybe looking at tattle.
Maybe watching ramis insta wondering how he can be more like him.
The thing about the car, looks like Lee wrote it as says needs to convince Mrs, and she's given me a week

Reactions: 6
The thing about the car, looks like Lee wrote it as says needs to convince Mrs, and she's given me a week
The S Max isn’t a bad car it’s just not as flashy as say bmw but if the cars everything you need that’s what matter not what badge the car has 🤷🏻‍♀️ Saying that my focus is going back today for a bmw only because the new Ford Focus is too narrow on the boot for what we need it for

Reactions: 8
Why did she delete Florence’s birthday post? I’m quite behind. Was it cause it was obvious she favours Florence?

Reactions: 7
Why did she delete Florence’s birthday post? I’m quite behind. Was it cause it was obvious she favours Florence?

Because it didn’t fit the “theme” that she’s going for on her grid. 🙄

The theme being the ridiculous filter that she’s obsessed with. The one that turns the grass blue, the sky green and makes even the palest skin look like a tin of ronseal.

She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like she'll be running back to the hairdresser to complain about her ginger candyfloss hair!!
Always moaning about something! She's never happy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like she'll be running back to the hairdresser to complain about her ginger candyfloss hair!!
Always moaning about something! She's never happy!!
Is she publically slating yet another hairdresser?

Reactions: 2
Is she publically slating yet another hairdresser?

Just said that her hair is looking “very ginger” in the daylight and then made a gagging noise.

Really nice eh, when 2 of her children have strawberry blonde/ginger hair.....

Why can’t Rebecca just accept that she’s got brown hair and stop flogging a dead horse!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If Poppy isn’t sleeping because of ‘restless legs’ why would one of them just being in the room make any difference?? 🤨

Reactions: 16
Just said that her hair is looking “very ginger” in the daylight and then made a gagging noise.

Why can’t Rebecca just accept that she’s got brown hair and stop flogging a dead horse!
Thats really sad given her girls are natural red heads.

Wonder if shes upset any red sheep.
Her hair looks awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If Poppy isn’t sleeping because of ‘restless legs’ why would one of them just being in the room make any difference?? 🤨
Think the poor child only needs a bit of security . Sofiyah & Florrie shared a room , poor Poppy is alone with black out blinds & curtains and a closed door . No wonder the wee soul wakes up crying every night 😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Genuinely couldn’t believe what I watched. It’s bad enough for anyone to make a ‘bleugh’ sound over thinking their hair looks ginger but she’s married to someone with red hair and has red haired kids. What the actual F?
I imagine she also has followers with red hair or with children with red hair! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 21
Completely agree , this is not the answer in fact it will make it worse in my opinion ! She just needs to deal with it tire her out , shorter nap during the day and a proper bedtime routine I know some will disagree but controlled crying method does work it’s not cruel chairs need their sleep and they need to know they are loved but that they don’t rule the roost the more they laugh at her naughty behaviour andvgivebin to demands the more she will act up she is craving attention and she doesn’t care if it’s negative , many of us pointed out months ago that Rebecca was playing a dangerous game of letting Poppy get away with this demanding behaviour using it for engagement and content well now she is reaping !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.