Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which birthday post and why?
Does she read here. Maybe someone close to her freinds or family said something.
Is that the one that doesnt mention safaya or the orange balloon one.
Ita obvious she favours the middle one.
Gets frustrated with eldest
And really irritated and angry.
Reb doesnt like a spirited fiery personality up until now the other girls towed the line thier spirit is broken.
Both s and f look quiet and stressed at times.
They looked sad and scared disney on ice.
Florrie she even says is less feisty.
The way those kids constantly look at camera rather than make actual eye contact is damaging.
Poppy at times looks so sad and confused.
She encourages s and f call poppy names and constantly talks about experiences disney land bowling watching a film much better without poppy around.
Not inky is she damaging her patental relationship i don't think the 3 girls will be close and they will resent each other for various reasons.
She comes across so cold and uncaring.
I cant beleive sheep cant see it.
Rising insta followers only means money with brand deals.
Same you tube she may have rising subscribers but its veiws that make rhe money not simply how many follow you.
Shes grown super slow.
Lots of people have woken up to whats shes like including the ASA.
Doubtful she has any actual channel mum freinds when was last time she did a collaboration or vloggers event?

Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest story on Instagram and she’s cuddling S&F and Poppy wants up too. She’s unbelievable - she actually says there’s no room for Poppy. Lee ( assume its Lee) then puts her on Rebeggar who looks v annoyed and goes “ really?” in a nasty tone. Then remembers she’s filming & is all smiles. Cow.
I know absolutely shocking isn’t it! What a witch she is!

Reactions: 8
She must forgot facebook. Also this message comes up she hasent changed her email address from channel mum.
Shes lazy she never changes descriptions contact details.
Awful thumb nails. Click bait vlog titles.
Super short boring vlogs
Oompa loompa insta
Shes really on slow decline.
On you tube she still implies shes channel mum.
Least adventure seeker that i know.
Shes a unprofessional embaressment.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She wasn’t happy with her grid not being orange enough. She’s gone back to Tangoed now so she probably deleted a few photos that were “ruining her theme”. Who cares if it’s your child’s baby photo 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She wasn’t happy with her grid not being orange enough. She’s gone back to Tangoed now so she probably deleted a few photos that were “ruining her theme”. Who cares if it’s your child’s baby photo 😬
You so right its about aesthetic and the theme not the tit thing she wrote no mention if big sister sayafa and florrie keen skier makes her look like Mrs Bucket.
I bet the poll was majority of people said no filter but shes doesnt give a tit about het sheep bugger all respect to anyone who follows her not just us bastards.

There’s a 4-5 day gap between her photos on her grid now so I think she deleted more than Florries birthday post, as she wouldn’t have gone that long without posting a few pics.
I looked at her grid when she had the poll about her filter and there were a few photos that stood out as not having the orange glow so they’ve probably all been deleted.
Wish I could see which ones were deleted now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Switching off Sunday” #noonecares. You’ll just bombard everyone tomorrow (that’s if she can last till then) with all that they have got up to 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bit pointless tbh!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really try to see the best in everyone regardless of their mistakes and faults and I won’t ever comment on someone regarding their looks, clothes etc but it seems she can’t help herself lately it’s just been one thing after the other.
She says she loves doing this as a hobby but I think she likes the attention but not the work.
I don’t mind if people want to “influence” or blog their lives or even do ads/brand work, just do it properly and be aware of what they put out. The thing with The Meldrums and others is they don’t actually have anything to offer other than the kids so when these supposedly new rules come in then there will be a dramatic decrease in mummy bloggers.

“Switching off Sunday” #noonecares. You’ll just bombard everyone tomorrow (that’s if she can last till then) with all that they have got up to 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bit pointless tbh!

Exactly. She will still be filming every bloody minute of the day and she will still be checking in here (hi Reb 😉) and scrolling Instagram all day. She’s addicted to it. Can’t stop herself. Sad really, that’s all she’s got in her life.

There’s a 4-5 day gap between her photos on her grid now so I think she deleted more than Florries birthday post, as she wouldn’t have gone that long without posting a few pics.
I looked at her grid when she had the poll about her filter and there were a few photos that stood out as not having the orange glow so they’ve probably all been deleted.
Wish I could see which ones were deleted now 🤣
Social Blade shows she deleted 4 pictures

• Wow
Imagine your tango grid theme being more important that your child’s birthday post?
It shows her priorities when she’ll delete Florries baby photo because it’s not “good enough” for the orange grid, and whatever else she deleted.

Reactions: 17
Imagine your tango grid theme being more important that your child’s birthday post?
It shows her priorities when she’ll delete Florries baby photo because it’s not “good enough” for the orange grid, and whatever else she deleted.

Imagine that “having a theme” on your Instagram grid was the single most important issue in your life?! What a pathetic existence she lives is this is really the kind of ridiculous rubbish that occupies her tiny little mind?!

What an airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sometimes it really strikes me how much everyone knows about these families.
Children’s full names, dates and places of birth, mothers maiden name, likes and dislikes etc.

Someone got a hold of only some of those details about me and managed to clear out all bank accounts and cut off my mobile phone. It’s terrifying and has taken me weeks to sort out.

And I hadn’t willingly given those details to anyone, never mind 100k people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I notice she’s not doing many updates on potty training Poppy ( or I’ve missed them!) -after asking all her sheep for tips and blaming Lee for the 2 accidents she had like it’s some sort of competition!
Anyone else think that it all went down hill and therefore she’s put her back in nappies/pull-ups?! After all Poppy is is so so feral and so so much hard work and we all know hard work and Rebeggar are not words you put in same sentence! Or she wasn’t gifted enough pants for Poppy! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Deletes her child’s birthday post but keeps all pics of her posing without the orange filter!! Honestly she is unbelievable!!! I can’t believe she was someone I used to be inspired by and now I think I’m such a knob for thinking that!! She is horrendous

Reactions: 17
Deletes her child’s birthday post but keeps all pics of her posing without the orange filter!! Honestly she is unbelievable!!! I can’t believe she was someone I used to be inspired by and now I think I’m such a knob for thinking that!! She is horrendous
She gets worse by the day. She’s not clever enough to be doing it to put 2 fingers up at Tattle either. She’s just a narcissistic nobody who thinks she’s a celebrity. I really hope karma bites her on the ass soon.

1. Poppy is absolutely adorable!
2. The way Rebecca is with her is vile.
3. Poppy’s Little face when her mum is nasty, heartbreaking the way it changes.
4. What did they actually do for the girl’s birthday? As if you’d be filming things on your phone?!
5. When she said there was no room to hug Poppy- I felt sick to my stomach for the poor little mite.
6. She is one hard, cold, nasty, lazy narcissist.
Hard and cold!! You have hit it on the head!!! 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
Like i said before willl take serious financial problems or illness for her to change.
Not even lee forced to rigs and her being main parent has forced change.
I worry so much they have accidents.
Shes so negligent with their safety

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.