Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grabbeca asking for advice on kitty training her THIRD child.

SHE DOESN'T CARE!!!

It's just for engagement.

How are there people in the world that still don't know this.

I feel sorry for the sheep that go to the effort of replying to this grabby scammer.
I agree!! Why has no-one said just do what you did with your older kids!!

If he/she is not already, they need to be guided to the light..... :LOL:
I always wonder what local people think of them. I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face or bite my tongue if I saw them out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know who Gemma Collins is but KPrice I get why people watch it’s asvyou say that what will she do next vibe but I just find her awful and feel so sorry for her bairns , I don’t get the whole fake boobs/hair/eyelashes etc I am in my 60s though ! 🤷‍♀️ as I say normally I just shake my head and say nowt each to their own I am far from perfect my family is full of very odd people and some narcissists so I know one when I see one ! but this lass just makes my brain itch 😳

You know I actually felt sorry for him then he was so obviously disappointed I have seen the same look on other faces for her to upload that video with his reaction was cruel in my opinion I think she convinced him to have another possibly by saying but this one could be your boy I can hear her almost saying it ! she has a very nasty streak and he gave in for the sake of peace he knows better than we do that Rebecca gets her own way by any means necessary I know a lot really don’t like him and I see why but I still feel sorry for him I bet money his mam doesn’t like her and who could blame her imagine having Rebecca for daughter in law 😱
Unpopular opinion but I dont mind him either to be fair, she so wears the trousers and i think he is just in it for a quiet life. I bet her moods are horrendous to live with plus he is a great dad. The girls clearly adore him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I dont mind him either to be fair, she so wears the trousers and i think he is just in it for a quiet life. I bet her moods are horrendous to live with plus he is a great dad. The girls clearly adore him 🤷‍♀️

But he’s not a great Dad, is he?

He plasters photos and videos of his 3 kids online for all & sundry to look at and use however they please. He’s posted image of the girls in wet swimsuits, of them in the bath, of them sleeping in their beds.

As a parent, as a father, he should want to protect his kids from all harm and be doing everything in his power to keep them safe. But he hasn’t. Instead he’s sold them out for money, sold their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

He plasters photos and videos of his 3 kids online for all & sundry to look at and use however they please. He’s posted image of the girls in wet swimsuits, of them in the bath, of them sleeping in their beds.

As a parent, as a father, he should want to protect his kids from all harm and be doing everything in his power to keep them safe. But he hasn’t. Instead he’s sold them out for money, sold their privacy.
Let’s not forget his passive aggressive DMs after a sip of a cheeky wee cider past his bedtime!

Reactions: 26
I’m very conflicted about Lee.....he seems like a great dad and doting husband but he also sells his children for the lifestyle, sends passive aggressive messages to women and is shady with ads & gifts.
I 100% think the girls were better off with him home than Rebecca though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she didn't actually buy any magazines. Just took some photos of the covers while in the shop and tagged the brands in hope she'll get contacted for freebies / ads 🤨
And this is a huge rip off of Louise Pentland and Elena Lucie who have filmed themselves buying these kind of magazines a few times now. 🤔

• Wow

In no way do i agree with any flogger selling their children for money, that goes for all 'celebs' and 'influencers'. I was merely saying they adore him and you can clearly see which parent they prefer. I perhaps didnt word it as intended

Reactions: 16
WHAT is today’s hair style!! The ‘up’ bit on top of her head is almost the height of her head itself 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WHAT is today’s hair style!! The ‘up’ bit on top of her head is almost the height of her head itself 😳

Birds nest! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Christ she’s off out tonight.....

Wait for the outfit - will she rob it from a deceased 90 year old or will it be a dive into the kids dressing up box complete with the hideous Minnie Mouse shoes and art teacher denim smock?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Birds nest! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Christ she’s off out tonight.....

Wait for the outfit - will she rob it from a deceased 90 year old or will it be a dive into the kids dressing up box complete with the hideous Minnie Mouse shoes and art teacher denim smock?!
Probably those awful cheap looking plastic leggings🙄

I bought one of those Hari and the gang hoodies last year when I was I hospital with preeclampsia and get so annoyed every time I see her in it. They are really comfy but I’m glad it isn’t breastfeeding friendly because hopefully she will stop wearing it by the time I wear mine properly 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t know who Gemma Collins is but KPrice I get why people watch it’s asvyou say that what will she do next vibe but I just find her awful and feel so sorry for her bairns , I don’t get the whole fake boobs/hair/eyelashes etc I am in my 60s though ! 🤷‍♀️ as I say normally I just shake my head and say nowt each to their own I am far from perfect my family is full of very odd people and some narcissists so I know one when I see one ! but this lass just makes my brain itch 😳

You know I actually felt sorry for him then he was so obviously disappointed I have seen the same look on other faces for her to upload that video with his reaction was cruel in my opinion I think she convinced him to have another possibly by saying but this one could be your boy I can hear her almost saying it ! she has a very nasty streak and he gave in for the sake of peace he knows better than we do that Rebecca gets her own way by any means necessary I know a lot really don’t like him and I see why but I still feel sorry for him I bet money his mam doesn’t like her and who could blame her imagine having Rebecca for daughter in law 😱
I’d imagine his family put up with her for Lees sake!! No doubt her family thought she could do better aswell which if I was his mum would rub me up the wrong way! His brothers seem nice as do their partners, his mum seems ace, TBF Rebecca’s family seem OK, but Rebby? Nope, like many, can’t quite put my finger in it, she’s pretty yet seems cold.

Reactions: 14
Like most, I quite like Lee in terms he seems more hands on with the kids etc. I actually like his stories when he is interacting with kids - yesterday for example Poppy looked like she had a lot of fun away out on the bike and seeing the ducks and sure enough with an active day came a good nights sleep. Spending time with kids doesn’t need to cost a fortune or any money at all.
One thing I will say, he hasn’t gone on and on complaining about going back to work and away from his family for a couple of weeks at a time he just seems to get on with it, maybe I am wrong but it’s just the impression I get.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.