Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember in the old days, way back when I watched regularly, she moaned and moaned about the state S would make of her bedroom...S was 3! Yes get them to help pick up but she used to really snark about it! And the changing of clothes, yet has never moaned about F doing it as far as I can remember.

Reactions: 12
I always remember in the old days, way back when I watched regularly, she moaned and moaned about the state S would make of her bedroom...S was 3! Yes get them to help pick up but she used to really snark about it! And the changing of clothes, yet has never moaned about F doing it as far as I can remember.
I remember that as well my sons 3 and he does help put some things away but it’s mostly me that tidied up before bed but that’s fine he’s only 3! F has always been the favourite child though 🙄

Reactions: 7
Not even a flash of her new nails? 🙄
💅
Must be lovely getting your nails done every 12 days! She’s the ONLY “client” on the nail place Instagram who is named/tagged in posts... why won’t she still admit she’s clearly getting these done for free?!

Reactions: 10
Must be lovely getting your nails done every 12 days! She’s the ONLY “client” on the nail place Instagram who is named/tagged in posts... why won’t she still admit she’s clearly getting these done for free?!
Exactly, no one else is tagged. Makes me puke. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Exactly, no one else is tagged. Makes me puke. 🤢
Yes, but after the last manicure it looked like they'd just used up nearly empty bottles...a different colour on each nail like a seven year old. They probably just give her the leftovers😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, but after the last manicure it looked like they'd just used up nearly empty bottles...a different colour on each nail like a seven year old. They probably just give her the leftovers😂
Same again this time. Not my cup of tea. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why so often?? Mine are gel nails and they go for 3 weeks and I only get them changed out because of the regrowth

Reactions: 9
Like most, I quite like Lee in terms he seems more hands on with the kids etc. I actually like his stories when he is interacting with kids - yesterday for example Poppy looked like she had a lot of fun away out on the bike and seeing the ducks and sure enough with an active day came a good nights sleep. Spending time with kids doesn’t need to cost a fortune or any money at all.
One thing I will say, he hasn’t gone on and on complaining about going back to work and away from his family for a couple of weeks at a time he just seems to get on with it, maybe I am wrong but it’s just the impression I get.
Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: 11
When she says in her latest post... both potty training accidents were when daddy was on duty...is that not because he was on duty all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When she says in her latest post... both potty training accidents were when daddy was on duty...is that not because he was on duty all day?
Maybe but why did she even have to say it. I've just laughed watching P on the tyre swing with Lee. She's loving it! I'd even wet myself 😂

Lee should start counter posting her lies, he does it now without realising. P up with Mummy, Lee cheering she slept all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A touch of the green eyed monster that Poppy prefers Lee to her. No longer bad in her bones, monster or feral but Mummy's Little Girl today.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.