Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see her these days I hear the word 'cocunt' in my head 🤣 I'm sure she must have narcissistic personality disorder. Or maybe she is just ruined from her sheltered spoilt upbringing. She is incredibly insular.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just really needs to bogg off, get real.. Can you imagine the grief she gave the library staff... Good on them for standing their ground!!!!!!!😄. The reason she won't leave social media so called pathetic influencing ( an influencer who can't even remember her own tweeted potty training... Or rather has convenient amnesia! ) is cos it's the only career / proper job she s done... She couldn't do for a real life job even part time in a shop locally. It's going to be SO interesting in the next few years with child protection/ internet safety. We 've had an internet safety week in my school this weeI in assembly. Deputy told us that it's govt high priority at the mo.I do believe this issue of child filming constantly will in time become high profile in legislation.

Reactions: 19
Well I’ll be bleeping damned ... I commented on her insta about the potty training saying she won’t reply to anyone (obviously my comment is deleted now) and she’s only gone and replied to every bloody comment 😂😂 well done reb, let’s see if you can keep this up 😂😂 (making myself laugh over here, of course you won’t)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I’ll be bleeping damned ... I commented on her insta about the potty training saying she won’t reply to anyone (obviously my comment is deleted now) and she’s only gone and replied to every bloody comment 😂QUOTE]

I noticed that!!

Reactions: 5
Well I’ll be bleeping damned ... I commented on her insta about the potty training saying she won’t reply to anyone (obviously my comment is deleted now) and she’s only gone and replied to every bloody comment 😂😂 well done reb, let’s see if you can keep this up 😂😂 (making myself laugh over here, of course you won’t)
You were up there for at least an hour though. She must’ve been busy with her nighttime routine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank duck there are people on here that can see straight through the act she puts on for the camera. Safiyah looks so confused when mummy is being oh so so so nice on stories the other day. Her mask slips every now and then, Lee has his issues and I don't like him but my God imagine living with her. Like someone just said you can see he genuinely adores those children and never bad mouths them, she is a sulky, ungrateful madam. She thinks she has trouble now, little bit of advice for you Reb, my eldest daughter loves chatting to me and is always chewing my ear off because she knows I love her personality and who she is as a person. If you keep pointing out their flaws in front of them they will grow up and really dislike you and retaliate. If I get the impression that she doesn't like poppy and safiyah through a screen of only a few mins a day, then you can guarantee those children will grow up knowing it too. It's a real shame. At least they have lee who you can tell loves their little personalities,yes he moans about no sleep, but he doesn't slag them off to 100 thousand people while they're listening

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m just waiting for her to share an insta story of her taking a tit now she’s sharing that much.

Obviously got to share a story of her up soothing feral savage badness in her bones wild child poppeeeee since everyone has said she’ll be tucked up in bed now nanny mcLee is home. Need to prove those tattler dickheads wrong.. but she doesn’t read her at all 😒

See if the bairn is needing comforted and you’re up through the night with her, why wouldn’t you just be keeping it as calm and relaxed as possible.. nah Rebby’s got the camera right out in her daughters face whilst admiring her absolutely exhausted self in the view finder.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok - in all seriousness - what the duck is wrong with her?

She’s posting on Instagram 24/7 - it’s relentless
The stuff she’s posting about is absolute nonsense- what on Earth is she doing? Going to the shop and standing there taking photos of obscure magazines?!

I’m being serious- she’s lost her mind. She’s manic. It’s really concerning behaviour. I think she’s got something wrong with her, I really do.
I posted in a previous thread and I will repeat here. Rebecca is bored. Bored of her life choices. CM's material offering filled that empty feeling for her but now that is gone she is in overdrive. Look at BeckyHomeSweetHome - identical ramblings.

Reactions: 15
She only usually replies to comments when it is an ad campaign. Wonder if there is some potty training related product on the horizon? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Awww that was a beautiful moment captured forever.
Of Reb and her phone camera 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It proves nothing, I wouldn't put it past her to lift the waking baby to film herself. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tap to... Copy Emily Norris because I can't be arsed to think of anything to do other than affiliate link

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But she hasn't, did a few then gave up. Usual style. Not even hearting them. zzzzx

Reactions: 7
Imagine sitting in a rocking chair with your sleeping child on your chest whilst trying to balance your phone and record a story.
"That will show those Tattle witches what a great mum I am. Won't it Lee, won't it Lee"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.