Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. The problem she has is she doesn’t know where she fits/what her purpose/contribution is now. She wants to stay in the limelight and keep herself relevant for the freebies but the problem is no one will touch her with a 50ft barge pole after her antics.. at least not for anything with any real clout/money. She can get all the gifted colouring books and tit hoodies but it doesn’t keep the kids warm or put food in their bellies. I think she genuinely believed she was the sole provider, it was all on her and she’s got this huge chip on her shoulder about it all. She can’t let go and see the bigger picture which is that she’s got the opportunity now to focus on being a present parent in her children’s lives. She can do the volunteering, the gym tots, ballet classes, library trips, but she doesn’t need to broadcast it to all and sundry because it doesn’t pay her to do so any longer. She’s fortunate to be in the position where even with an offshore husband she doesn’t have to work as there are plenty people I know who still need to work even part time with partners who work away. She goes on and on about bleeping me time but she doesn’t do ANYTHING to actually engage and make use of her own brain. She thinks it’s all going to the gym, getting her nails done, a mooch to town with her Mum.. that’s not real life for so many people! I truly believe if she even made the slightest attempt to even do some part time work, or volunteering she would begin to find herself and find her way in life beyond this constant streaming of utter tripe on Instagram.

I know, I’m rolling my own eyes at the suggestion of her volunteering after her previous in any sort of charitable doings but I bet there would be a charity shop in Banchory she could go and help out in on the day Poppy is in nursery and the kids are in school! 56 threads in and she still doesn’t get it... the insta gravy train has terminated at the station Reb. It’s time for you to put on your big boss girl pants and actually do something with yourself. If it’s not in working, remove the cameras, allow your children the privacy they deserve and focus on them completely.
100% agree. The trouble is she is unemployable- can you imagine her doing anything for anyone else for free by volunteering? She’s too selfish. She is not qualified to do anything. She would have to start at the very bottom on min wage. Can you imagine - she’s been charging g £300 for a 15 second insta story advert. Can you see Reb working a full week, doing what she is told, not bitching or having me time? She wouldn’t last 5 minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lee’s celebration of poppy having a full nights sleep on his story just proves even more than ever that R did that story for tattles sake 😂 who knew that tiring a 2 year old out would make them sleep though. Mind blown.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See, I don’t mind lee. I actually think of the post she shared the other day “happy wife happy life” it seems he just lets her her on with it.
I do think in some respects he needs to put his foot down with her like the name calling of his kids and the constant filming. They very much remind me of hyacinth and Richard- mrs bucket. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She 100% got Poppy up deliberately last night so she could film herself.....

How bloody pathetic is she.

Put the phone away Rebecca. You have a problem. A genuine addiction to it. Not normal behaviour at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
See, I don’t mind lee. I actually think of the post she shared the other day “happy wife happy life” it seems he just lets her her on with it.
I do think in some respects he needs to put his foot down with her like the name calling of his kids and the constant filming. They very much remind me of hyacinth and Richard- mrs bucket. 😂
Yes, spot on👏👏👏😂. Keeping Up Appearances....for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So for the first time in yuuurs the Meldrums don't have any #free #prentendwepaidfor holidays lined up 😥 #worstoftimes
Maybe if they had been humble, outwardly grateful & honest 🤦‍♀️
It is sad that she is now just sat playing with her phone 24/7 and taking pictures of chocolate bars

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So for the first time in yuuurs the Meldrums don't have any #free #prentendwepaidfor holidays lined up 😥 #worstoftimes
Maybe if they had been humble, outwardly grateful & honest 🤦‍♀️
It is sad that she is now just sat playing with her phone 24/7 and taking pictures of chocolate bars

If she wants a holiday she can get off her bone idle arse and go and get a job. Save up. Pay for a holiday herself. But she will soon realise how long it takes to save the vast amounts of money it takes to pay for a Neilson holiday.

Or they will just tag along with Mummy &
daddy Cannon.... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine sitting in a rocking chair with your sleeping child on your chest whilst trying to balance your phone and record a story.
"That will show those Tattle witches what a great mum I am. Won't it Lee, won't it Lee"
Spot on !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just waiting for her to share an insta story of her taking a tit now she’s sharing that much.

Obviously got to share a story of her up soothing feral savage badness in her bones wild child poppeeeee since everyone has said she’ll be tucked up in bed now nanny mcLee is home. Need to prove those tattler dickheads wrong.. but she doesn’t read her at all 😒

See if the bairn is needing comforted and you’re up through the night with her, why wouldn’t you just be keeping it as calm and relaxed as possible.. nah Rebby’s got the camera right out in her daughters face whilst admiring her absolutely exhausted self in the view finder.
Why would you disturb her more by bleeping filming it!!! Honestly she has zero anything in that frizzy bleached dumb blonde head of hers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️
P.s not slagging bleach blondes as I am one but she just....I don’t know, I have no words that won’t get me trolled for being a troll 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you disturb her more by bleeping filming it!!! Honestly she has zero anything in that frizzy bleached dumb blonde head of hers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️
P.s not slagging bleach blondes as I am one but she just....I don’t know, I have no words that won’t get me trolled for being a troll 🤐
She has this effect on me too, there are many of her ilk some worse but there is just something about this girl that sets me on edge I don’t like feeling like this it’s not me ( usually ) i have asked myself many times why I feel such animosity towards her and I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I can’t bear her and I don’t remember ever feeling this way about anyone even Katie Price who also raises my heckles ! and it’s everything about her, I can see she is attractive but her face irritates me her expressions i I really cant watch her !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeorgia didn’t have the figures and they found out she bought half her instagram followers just to stay in last time when they were going to drop her. Lara was dropped too, a few were close to going but had contracts extended for 3/4 months rather than the normal year renewal.
Thats interesting.. how do they find out if people buy their followers? Surely there mustve been alot of that going on in the industry?

Reactions: 3
Come on, now. Poppy didn't sleep all night. Nanny McLee is simply letting us know that she doesn't have worms!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has this effect on me too, there are many of her ilk some worse but there is just something about this girl that sets me on edge I don’t like feeling like this it’s not me ( usually ) i have asked myself many times why I feel such animosity towards her and I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ I can’t bear her and I don’t remember ever feeling this way about anyone even Katie Price who also raises my heckles ! and it’s everything about her, I can see she is attractive but her face irritates me her expressions i I really cant watch her !
Yeah there’s just something about her that winds me up so much!! I’m the same with Gemma Collins can’t bear to look at her. Katie Price keeps me hooked as it’s such a car crash but entertaining because you have to watch what she does next 😬

Reactions: 6
Lees celebration face at Poppy sleeping through the night so reninds of when he thought Poppy was a boy at the baby sex reveal 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah there’s just something about her that winds me up so much!! I’m the same with Gemma Collins can’t bear to look at her. Katie Price keeps me hooked as it’s such a car crash but entertaining because you have to watch what she does next 😬
I don’t know who Gemma Collins is but KPrice I get why people watch it’s asvyou say that what will she do next vibe but I just find her awful and feel so sorry for her bairns , I don’t get the whole fake boobs/hair/eyelashes etc I am in my 60s though ! 🤷‍♀️ as I say normally I just shake my head and say nowt each to their own I am far from perfect my family is full of very odd people and some narcissists so I know one when I see one ! but this lass just makes my brain itch 😳

Lees celebration face at Poppy sleeping through the night so reninds of when he thought Poppy was a boy at the baby sex reveal 😂😂😂😂😂
You know I actually felt sorry for him then he was so obviously disappointed I have seen the same look on other faces for her to upload that video with his reaction was cruel in my opinion I think she convinced him to have another possibly by saying but this one could be your boy I can hear her almost saying it ! she has a very nasty streak and he gave in for the sake of peace he knows better than we do that Rebecca gets her own way by any means necessary I know a lot really don’t like him and I see why but I still feel sorry for him I bet money his mam doesn’t like her and who could blame her imagine having Rebecca for daughter in law 😱

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Lee’s celebration of poppy having a full nights sleep on his story just proves even more than ever that R did that story for tattles sake 😂 who knew that tiring a 2 year old out would make them sleep though. Mind blown.
Interesting to see that she has a better nights sleep after a day with daddy

Reactions: 17
100% agree. The trouble is she is unemployable- can you imagine her doing anything for anyone else for free by volunteering? She’s too selfish. She is not qualified to do anything. She would have to start at the very bottom on min wage. Can you imagine - she’s been charging g £300 for a 15 second insta story advert. Can you see Reb working a full week, doing what she is told, not bitching or having me time? She wouldn’t last 5 minutes!!
I bet there's plenty of tattlers that'd pay to see that tit show! 😂 there's enough of us, we'd be able to bump her wages up to what they used to be! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Channel mum are definitely more like an agency now. Meldrum had a salary and a contract with them as do the likes of Emily Norris, Katie Ellison, Kerry Conway, Rebecca Lamb, Lucy Carter, Jessica avey and more. So even if there is no brand work they are still getting paid just like any other job each month. But CM control everything for them, they cannot work with anyone without CM agreeing. Whereas smaller vloggers just get a payment each month if they’re selected to film certain videos and may get brand work.
What happened to Lisa Lum? I felt for her and followed her for quite a while but the fact she continued to follow Sarah Ingham bothered me. I’ve no idea what her motives were. If she was/is genuinely supportive of Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️ I guess you could be Lisa. CM seems like a horrible company to be involved in from what I’ve heard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.