Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A touch of the green eyed monster that Poppy prefers Lee to her. No longer bad in her bones, monster or feral but Mummy's Little Girl today.
In the first pic she looked like she was trying to bite Rebeggar 😂

All the girls look relaxed and having fun when in his company.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That hair style! She is getting more and more scruffy by the day!
I can’t imagine turning up in the playground looking like that. Obviously I wouldn’t as i’m on my way to / from work so try to have an air of ‘business casual’ about me 😬 but even on a day off, when off to the gym, I brush my hair

And yes, it was a bit chilly around the edges today but not hoody + jacket weather imo 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine Edgy would really like a #pretendipaidfor hair appointment from the salon (see background of pic from the gram) Coincidental backdrop? Me thinks not 🕵️‍♀️🙄
I thought the same when the pic was posted earlier in the thread. I thought maybe why the usual filter was not applied...all the better to see the salon name. Surely she would have moved 5 paces for a more scenic background, or maybe not as it’s just her ‘hoppy’ now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I imagine Edgy would really like a #pretendipaidfor hair appointment from the salon (see background of pic from the gram) Coincidental backdrop? Me thinks not 🕵️‍♀️🙄
She’s been to that salon before as I’m local and recognised it in her stories or post at the time. She can’t have rated it much as there’s been several hair dos since which weren’t done there. Probably because they didn’t #gift her. Personally I think it’s a great salon

Reactions: 5
I think lee is a terrible father.he films his little girls in their most intimate moments and posts it on the internet.destroying their peace of mind and putting them is danger. poor safiyah is obviously suffering with her metal health and all the filming she is subjected to is directly responsible.

But the biggest thing that winds me up about him is that lee massively uses poppy as a prop. Just look through his grid and stories. Noone wants to see a not very attractive middle aged man on a bike ride but throw is a cute 2 year old...you get loads of clicks. His social media without poppy would be nothing and He knows it and his ego can't take it.so He uses 'pops' to the max, not caring about the effect on her mental health..or the physical danger He puts her in.Not the actions of a good father.

Reactions: 20
I think lee is a terrible father.he films his little girls in their most intimate moments and posts it on the internet.destroying their peace of mind and putting them is danger. poor safiyah is obviously suffering with her metal health and all the filming she is subjected to is directly responsible.

But the biggest thing that winds me up about him is that lee massively uses poppy as a prop. Just look through his grid and stories. Noone wants to see a not very attractive middle aged man on a bike ride but throw is a cute 2 year old...you get loads of clicks. His social media without poppy would be nothing and He knows it and his ego can't take it.so He uses 'pops' to the max, not caring about the effect on her mental health..or the physical danger He puts her in.Not the actions of a good father.
Middle aged man! He’s a year younger than me 😭😭😭

• Haha
She’s been to that salon before as I’m local and recognised it in her stories or post at the time. She can’t have rated it much as there’s been several hair dos since which weren’t done there. Probably because they didn’t #gift her. Personally I think it’s a great salon
Was that the salon she slated on IG?

I agree 100%, I guess it’s when we are comparing him to Edgy that it makes him look great! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lee could never be classed as a great father to me after seeing his face when learning Poppy was a girl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t share as I’m rubbish, but on Facebook there is a clip called Scottish workout, two guys in Kilts, very funny, all I could think of was lee doing it! 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just spotted this on the “blast from the past” pic on Lee’s grid.

Well wee hen she said she asked if ye still liked her vlogs and gave you two answers “yes or no” and you said no and that wasn’t the answer she was looking for.

The user name 😂 delete tattle life. She took the user name a little too literal there’s why you’re blocked 😂
534EAE5E-FACE-4794-A2DD-73CAE1CFF229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t share as I’m rubbish, but on Facebook there is a clip called Scottish workout, two guys in Kilts, very funny, all I could think of was lee doing it! [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]
1. Lee can’t exercise
2. He certainly couldn’t do it with the added weight of a kilt, Jesus he’d snap in two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just spotted this on the “blast from the past” pic on Lee’s grid.

Well wee hen she said she asked if ye still liked her vlogs and gave you two answers “yes or no” and you said no and that wasn’t the answer she was looking for.

The user name 😂 delete tattle life. She took the user name a little too literal there’s why you’re blocked 😂 View attachment 42070
Lol shes blocked delete tattle life and shes the loon is worried .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.