Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20190913_214222.jpg

I thought she was somewhere with snow in that recent pic! Stupid filter but at least it looks like she's ditching the orange one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"at long last, tights and boots weather" all she does is whine on about how cold she is, and how they're going to move abroad because she's so teeny and cold, absolute rocket of a woman........

Reactions: 13
In honour of Roald Dahl day lets remind ourselves what happens to someones looks when they have ugly thoughts....ulcers, wrinkles, dry straw like hair, no improvement after months at the gym....time to beg to be gifted some nice thoughts Grabby, will be much better for you than all the gifted press samples of Elemis in the world!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody awful pic /outfit
I assume date night with lee as shes not actually said hes home yet.

Reactions: 5
I agree about the silly pose, she is a married mum of 3 not 18 but I actually like her outfit and would wear something similar for a meal out.

Reactions: 4
Why is she not saying that he’s home? Posting that she’s off for a dinner date but not mentioning who she is going with... Bizarre 🤷‍♂️

Only thing I can think of is that she’s been advised not to go on about Lee all the time as she’s becoming annoying and alienating all the sheep 😂

Reactions: 8
Why is she not saying that he’s home? Posting that she’s off for a dinner date but not mentioning who she is going with... Bizarre 🤷‍♂️

Only thing I can think of is that she’s been advised not to go on about Lee all the time as she’s becoming annoying and alienating all the sheep 😂
She’s doing it deliberately.

By not mentioning him, she thinks it will generate a bit of interest - people will start to ask where he is etc. It’s basically like one of those vague “you ok Hun?” Type things people post to get attention only she’s doing it in reverse.

She will literally try anything to make herself seem interesting!

.......🙈🙈🙈🙈

You ok Hun?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm actually disgusted at her passively aggressively posting pictures of Jesy Nelson. You simply cannot compare these two journeys.

I follow Jesy, from what I've seen of her since winning X factor, she is a genuinely caring and sweet girl. The backlash she had was based purely on her appearance with messages to her directly and on other social media platforms.

I do not agree with or condone people actually trolling someone and harassing them. It's disgusting behaviour and that documentary had me in tears. The reason Rebecca is so spoken about is nothing to do with her looks (Yes there are comments on here but if you read all threads you will see they are actually in the minority. ) These threads are based on devious, shady and damn right unkind BEHAVIOUR!! The utter disregard and awful attitude to her loyal followers. I wouldn't see Jesy being so awful to vegetarians, turning up empty handed to food banks, using cancer scares to promote Next, blocking and deleting everyone who doesn't agree with absolutely everything she says, being devious and trying to catch people out with questions then blocking them, being so rude and unkind to people genuinely upset about an octopus picture, deliberately misleading people by not declaring ads or writing it in tiny writing, the list goes on. This is all arrogant and immature behaviour, nothing to do with your looks love. Grow up and own your mistakes, you're still blaming everyone else for the position you're in! She will carry on making the same mistakes as she never ever thinks she is truly in the wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She wont make her kids do anything they dont want too because lifes too short, Florrie doesnt want to do ballet but she has to go till mid October because it's been paid for... 🤦‍♀️ Makes sense....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She wont make her kids do anything they dont want too because lifes too short, Florrie doesnt want to do ballet but she has to go till mid October because it's been paid for... 🤦‍♀️ Makes sense....
Tbf I would prob make my daughter do it too x especially if I have paid for it

Reactions: 17
I have no words 😶 someone dm this poor woman the link to tattle she needs help asap!!
This is so incredibly tragic. I hope she is taking the absolute piss 😳🤔😳

And as for not saying when lee is home maybe for security reasons I think she has bigger things to worry about in this regard. Now think about this... she posts in real time on Instagram. I’m not going to say the days and times but it is easy to work out when that house is empty. 2 eldest kids at school and R walks from school drop off to 2s group and then to gym tots. Walks back to car then drives home. During this period of time her house is empty and we all know the way her security cameras face. If she is not saying when lee is home for security reasons she a bleeping bint cos her security is compromised every single day from posting in real time

Used to force S to carry on but not fav Florence she can stop when ever she wants too🙄
Also love that she acknowledges she can not stick to anything and her kids are taking after her. Now if I was her I would sort my tit out so my kids don’t end up as pathetic as her when they’re older.

Reactions: 19
I'm actually disgusted at her passively aggressively posting pictures of Jesy Nelson. You simply cannot compare these two journeys.

I follow Jesy, from what I've seen of her since winning X factor, she is a genuinely caring and sweet girl. The backlash she had was based purely on her appearance with messages to her directly and on other social media platforms.

I do not agree with or condone people actually trolling someone and harassing them. It's disgusting behaviour and that documentary had me in tears. The reason Rebecca is so spoken about is nothing to do with her looks (Yes there are comments on here but if you read all threads you will see they are actually in the minority. ) These threads are based on devious, shady and damn right unkind BEHAVIOUR!! The utter disregard and awful attitude to her loyal followers. I wouldn't see Jesy being so awful to vegetarians, turning up empty handed to food banks, using cancer scares to promote Next, blocking and deleting everyone who doesn't agree with absolutely everything she says, being devious and trying to catch people out with questions then blocking them, being so rude and unkind to people genuinely upset about an octopus picture, deliberately misleading people by not declaring ads or writing it in tiny writing, the list goes on. This is all arrogant and immature behaviour, nothing to do with your looks love. Grow up and own your mistakes, you're still blaming everyone else for the position you're in! She will carry on making the same mistakes as she never ever thinks she is truly in the wrong.
Spot on, well said 😊

Reactions: 3
That’s two book sales then.

What an utter twit linking the Ice Cream truck with no ad. We see you Edgy.
Has the icecream truck defiantly been gifted. I quite fancy getting one as xmas present. But seeing so many other channel mums been gifted makes meldrums seem suspicion.
So we think the jelly cat was gifted .
Did she even do a video saying what poppys presents were.
She dident at xmas as we know she hardly got them much and most of if was cheap tat or gifted.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.