Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t reckon not mentioning lee is about security, it’s about still claiming to be doing it all on her own!! Otherwise the sheep will work out he’s home more than he’s away!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Linking an £160 ring... oh f#ck off....

Why not just tell people where it is from
Again let her carry on.....more and more people will wake up to the fact she’s a greedy cocunt! She could just tell her loyal flock where stuff is from, she DELIBERATELY doesn’t say so they have to swipe, thus linking them in on the AFF link,earning her money!!!!! They will wake up one day and realise they are nothing more than ££££££ to her, she cares for nobody but Rebecca Meldrum.

Reactions: 16
Lee definitely is home. She said in the comments of latest insta post that he was looking after the girls whilst she had a nap 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Haha!

Saturday night of dreams?!

Right you are Rebecca, you’re easily pleased! A few candles and that constitutes a dream night?! Ha!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!

Shut up.
Sat night of nightmares more like it.
The kids are not allowed in the blue dungeon and the fire waa broken or too tricky for them last winter.
They always said the house always cold and I imagine expensive to heat so could be expensive winter and she will have to deice her own car.
Dream eh. Candice was dreamy
The women needs a wider vocabulary or better still go out of inchmarlo and her bubble and get a life, some self respect.

Reactions: 10
Who called it!?!? 😂😂😂😂😂pathetic
🙋‍♀️ We’re either giving her the content now or she really is that boring and predictable.

Sat night of nightmares more like it.
The kids are not allowed in the blue dungeon and the fire waa broken or too tricky for them last winter.
They always said the house always cold and I imagine expensive to heat so could be expensive winter and she will have to deice her own car.
Dream eh. Candice was dreamy
The women needs a wider vocabulary or better still go out of inchmarlo and her bubble and get a life, some self respect.
The ghosties will make it cold. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🙋‍♀️ We’re either giving her the content now or she really is that boring and predictable.

The ghosties will make it cold. 😉
Yes lees wee pals!
Frightful painting in the utility.
Rinse and repeat boring and so so predictable.

Reactions: 4
Haha!

Saturday night of dreams?!

Right you are Rebecca, you’re easily pleased! A few candles and that constitutes a dream night?! Ha!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!

Shut up.
Open fire,candles...don’t forget the fizzy sweets and gin!
What a time to be alive.

Quick poll: Which is more exciting?
A) Sitting in front of the open fire
B) A ride on the piste basher

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That photo just confirms they made a terrible decision painting it that awful colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Open fire,candles...don’t forget the fizzy sweets and gin!
What a time to be alive.

Quick poll: Which is more exciting?
A) Sitting in front of the open fire
B) A ride on the piste basher

Or a thrilling evening playing “the cereal box game”

Dont get too excited.....!

That photo just confirms they made a terrible decision painting it that awful colour 🤣

It looks like there’s been a power cut....
It’s so dark.....

Bloody horrible. And I bet it’s freezing. Tight bastards probably don’t put the heating on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or a thrilling evening playing “the cereal box game”

Dont get too excited.....!

It looks like there’s been a power cut....
It’s so dark.....

Bloody horrible. And I bet it’s freezing. Tight bastards probably don’t put the heating on.

...heads down, thumbs up is the most exciting game to be played at Meldrum Towers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That thing with Safiya where they’re both talking to each other but looking at the screen was weird af

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That thing with Safiya where they’re both talking to each other but looking at the screen was weird af
The “I love you” was all to prove a point ... read: I’ll make an effort to show I pay Safiyah attention too - BUT was quickly followed by a very telling “now bugger off to your bedroom”. Ok she didn’t say bugger off, but the change in body language, tone of voice... I noticed it, did anyone else?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The “I love you” was all to prove a point ... read: I’ll make an effort to show I pay Safiyah attention too - BUT was quickly followed by a very telling “now bugger off to your bedroom”. Ok she didn’t say bugger off, but the change in body language, tone of voice... I noticed it, did anyone else?

Cameras rolling...

Look at what a doting mummy I am! Look, here I am with Safiyah- look how fun I am! Look! Look! Look! Look at us, strangers of Instagram, look at how much I love my daughter....

Now off you duck to bed Safiyah, you’ve fulfilled your prop duties for the day.

You can actually see and hear her demeanour change. It’s like a switch being flicked.

There’s the real Rebecca Meldrum- and it ain’t pretty. So cold & clinical. Nothing maternal about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.