Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many of her followers are fake ?
Why if Florrie doesn’t like ballet does she have to continue just because it’s paid for really ?
I really can’t bear Rebecca everything about her annoys me I have questioned myself about this so many times but truthfully I just can’t find anything likeable 🤷‍
How many of the comments are genuine I wonder ? Given her fake reviews which is beyond embarrassing can we believe anything that she posts ?
If she does have a loyal genuine following why ? What do they find enjoyable or relatable ? apart from 3 very lovely bairns , this couple don’t have a personality between them , they represent everything that is wrong in our society they are greedy , dishonest , entitled , judgmental , they lack empathy , compassion and intelligence they use people and rarely show any gratitude especially Rebecca they whine and whinge like spoilt teenagers oh woe is me , I wonder do they really believe they are hard done to ? do they not read or watch the news so many parents in this world who are unable to provide food , clean water and safety for their bairns everytime I feel a bit sorry for myself I imagine how it must feel to watch a son or daughter die from starvation they would view the meldrums as very wealthy and very fortunate can you imagine how they would feel hearing their whining , how does anyone aspire to be like these people ? What is admirable about them ? Genuinely and sincerely these questions run through my mind and keep me awake the injustice of any child dying of hunger when so many have far more than they could ever need at times it depresses me I have commented this several times my comments are quickly removed and my DMs ignored I have no idea why I am not blocked ! I can’t watch her anymore so thanks to those who screenshot and keep me informed at least I can sound off here sorry for the long rant but I feel better for spitting this up 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cocunt bingo
As whats everyone up to boost engagement when she doesnt care.
Mention lack of sleep.
No filter as apparently causes drama nope the only one whos drama llama is reb.
Fish for compliments as usual.
Another declutter and tidy never ground-breaking tidying her chester draws that dont close properly.
Quick mention piggies let us know they still alive and what a careful caring pet owner she is.
Another slow day. No mention of lee.
Autumn ber fave season. More cosy jumpers and boomerang of open fires.
Not mention her stacking firewood because this womans a machine!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Finally she has stopped using the orange filter. She looks so much better without it, in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Oh god, here we go with the jumper sleeves pulled down over the hand pose.....🙄
She’s so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god, here we go with the jumper sleeves pulled down over the hand pose.....🙄
She’s so boring.
Just what I was thinking! The jumpered knuckles!, 😂😂😂 cue open fire and log basket begging.
There's one thing, her outside surroundings make lovely autumnal photo shots. 📸

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say I have commented on the latest grid post to try and enourage her to drop the filter. I think that photo looks so much warmer than the filter ones. Don't eject me from tattle I still think there are infuriating things about her and I know others have been blocked for trying to be constructive.

On the subject of being made to do things if my mum signed me up to a class and paid for 10 sessions I would be doing the 10 sessions. Only then would she consider cancelling. I agree with her making them go when paid for. I also agree with allowing them to stop once all paid sessions completed. At S and F ages they are still learning a lot about their likes and dislikes so they should be allowed to try lots of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ffs, what's the conversation on the comments about the filter and a product looking wrong? Was that the coatigan or something else?
Usual post for engagement, 'what you all up to? Not that I care shizzle'. Then the dig about the filter so the sheep. Start fighting in the pen... More comments 😂

Edited... @Nette maybe it's your comment I'm seeing? I agree with you about the ballet. Unless there's a major reason I would encourage my child to continue, at least for another few weeks. It's important they learn that things cannot be packed in at a whim, particularly if money has been paid out /kit bought. Otherwise you'll end up with spoilt adult brats like Princess Pinnochio.

Reactions: 12
Just what I was thinking! The jumpered knuckles!, 😂😂😂 cue open fire and log basket begging.
There's one thing, her outside surroundings make lovely autumnal photo shots. 📸

Only when she doesn’t use the orange filter and make it look nuclear 😂
I don’t know why they haven’t used their surroundings more in their content. Aberdeenshire is a beautiful part of the country.

Reactions: 6
@Catwoman mine is the one that says the natural one is warmer and filter makes things look cold and uninviting. No one has come at me yet on it but still plenty of time!

Reactions: 7
Ffs, what's the conversation on the comments about the filter and a product looking wrong? Was that the coatigan or something else?
Usual post for engagement, 'what you all up to? Not that I care shizzle'. Then the dig about the filter so the sheep. Start fighting in the pen... More comments 😂

Edited... @Nette maybe it's your comment I'm seeing? I agree with you about the ballet. Unless there's a major reason I would encourage my child to continue, at least for another few weeks. It's important they learn that things cannot be packed in at a whim, particularly if money has been paid out /kit bought. Otherwise you'll end up with spoilt adult brats like Princess Pinnochio.
I agree I do do same my kids as often have to commit to pay 1 term. We stick it out and sometimes it sticks.
But rebs not committal and cant disipline properly so not great example.

Reactions: 4
Cocunt bingo
As whats everyone up to boost engagement when she doesnt care.
Mention lack of sleep.
No filter as apparently causes drama nope the only one whos drama llama is reb.
Fish for compliments as usual.
Another declutter and tidy never ground-breaking tidying her chester draws that dont close properly.
Quick mention piggies let us know they still alive and what a careful caring pet owner she is.
Another slow day. No mention of lee.
Autumn ber fave season. More cosy jumpers and boomerang of open fires.
Not mention her stacking firewood because this womans a machine!
I wonder if new management are advising I suppose we should be hopeful that she is finally listening ?

Reactions: 3
Has the icecream truck defiantly been gifted. I quite fancy getting one as xmas present. But seeing so many other channel mums been gifted makes meldrums seem suspicion.
So we think the jelly cat was gifted .
Did she even do a video saying what poppys presents were.
She dident at xmas as we know she hardly got them much and most of if was cheap tat or gifted.
Honestly I brought one for my daughter- best pressie ever! Played with every day x

The pic without the filter is so much better. She looks so much younger in it

Last edited:
Watched the programme on Jesy Nelson last night and it was extremely sad.

However feel the need to put this in context for the influencers out there who were promoting the programme to indicate that they are going through the same thing. Yes, they will potentially receive direct nasty messages that count as trolling and that is not acceptable. However, the majority if not all of the comments on tattle are an opinion response to incorrect conduct by these so called influencers. This is in relation to their lying, deception, failing to properly tag their Insta grids/YT, begging for freebies, selling of freebies for their own financial gain, tax avoidance, boring and unprofessional uploads etc, etc, etc....the list goes on.

In addition, the blocking and deleting of followers who dare to even question them. As a perfect example why bother asking if followers are enjoying your content, when if they say no they are then blocked and deleted. This then becomes a dictatorship when only those that brown nose are allowed to stay. There is absolutely no point in being on social media if you cannot take constructive opinions or criticism.

Back to Jesy Nelson. What was done to her was inexcusable. This was a personal attack on her looks etc where she has not sought this attention via any wrong doing or deceit.
She put a q and a box thing ages ago for opinions on her channel and what u want or dont want to see and also maybe say why u stop watching. I commentes pretty nicely and said that i dont watch vloggs with people who moan and are quite negative as it affects my mood and she blocked me, even though she was asking why people stop watching 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She put a q and a box thing ages ago for opinions on her channel and what u want or dont want to see and also maybe say why u stop watching. I commentes pretty nicely and said that i dont watch vloggs with people who moan and are quite negative as it affects my mood and she blocked me, even though she was asking why people stop watching 😂
She really can't take any criticism can she, no matter how politely its put or like you said, when she's asked for feedback. So many of us here commented politely as a sheep fan and she just bitchblocked us. Real life is NOT all fawning over someone and it's just as well she doesn't live in the real world, she'd never survive in it. I worry how the girls will grow up though.
If you don't want honest feedback, don't bloody ask you stupid woman! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
and tit numbers of comments ... Often below 100 The video of F eating the glacé cherry yesterday being the biggest in ages! 😂
That would creep the hell out of me 😱 , you don't need to be a genius to know why a video with a close up view of a child's mouth has more views than your other boring posts

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is everything “a cheeky little” from a cheeky little nail appointment to a cheeky little ramming 🙄 She’s seriously so little exposure to anyone outside her little Inchmarlo bubble that she still talks like she’s in the 90’s. She’ll be telling people to “swing their pants” soon a la Trev and Simon. And she got right on my nerves speaking about how him working away means she’s no one to relieve the pressure! duck OFF!!! You self entitled cockwombles what about widows or single mums. See she’s no idea about how the real world works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say I have commented on the latest grid post to try and enourage her to drop the filter. I think that photo looks so much warmer than the filter ones. Don't eject me from tattle I still think there are infuriating things about her and I know others have been blocked for trying to be constructive.

On the subject of being made to do things if my mum signed me up to a class and paid for 10 sessions I would be doing the 10 sessions. Only then would she consider cancelling. I agree with her making them go when paid for. I also agree with allowing them to stop once all paid sessions completed. At S and F ages they are still learning a lot about their likes and dislikes so they should be allowed to try lots of things.
Totally agree with making them stick it out. Kids chop and change interests all the time but if it’s paid for in advance I encourage them to keep going to the point where it’s a battle of wills and then it’s just not worth it! I paid a years sport fees then a month later was asked to let them quit 😠 no bloody chance but once the attitude kicked in and teammates were being let down I had to admit defeat and walk away out of pocket. Dancing is different as it’s an individual at this age not a team

I wonder how many of her followers are fake ?
Why if Florrie doesn’t like ballet does she have to continue just because it’s paid for really ?
I really can’t bear Rebecca everything about her annoys me I have questioned myself about this so many times but truthfully I just can’t find anything likeable 🤷‍
How many of the comments are genuine I wonder ? Given her fake reviews which is beyond embarrassing can we believe anything that she posts ?
If she does have a loyal genuine following why ? What do they find enjoyable or relatable ? apart from 3 very lovely bairns , this couple don’t have a personality between them , they represent everything that is wrong in our society they are greedy , dishonest , entitled , judgmental , they lack empathy , compassion and intelligence they use people and rarely show any gratitude especially Rebecca they whine and whinge like spoilt teenagers oh woe is me , I wonder do they really believe they are hard done to ? do they not read or watch the news so many parents in this world who are unable to provide food , clean water and safety for their bairns everytime I feel a bit sorry for myself I imagine how it must feel to watch a son or daughter die from starvation they would view the meldrums as very wealthy and very fortunate can you imagine how they would feel hearing their whining , how does anyone aspire to be like these people ? What is admirable about them ? Genuinely and sincerely these questions run through my mind and keep me awake the injustice of any child dying of hunger when so many have far more than they could ever need at times it depresses me I have commented this several times my comments are quickly removed and my DMs ignored I have no idea why I am not blocked ! I can’t watch her anymore so thanks to those who screenshot and keep me informed at least I can sound off here sorry for the long rant but I feel better for spitting this up 😳
She has explicitly said recently (presumably after reading here) that she doesn’t care if other people have stuggles that are worse than hers , just because there’s more issues in the world doesn’t mean she can’t have a bad day or her own issues.
Well, that would be true Rebecca, if you weren’t INFLUENCING the mindset of the vulnerable and if you actually tried to off set some of your shallowness and consumerism with the odd good deed now and again. And my deed I mean actual action, not a screen shoted sympathy post copied from someone else .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.