Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always so so many requests and questions.
Shes affiliated linked the leggings to death
Another tit post and picture.
Some of her questions seem to be answering discussion posts from here.
There are so fab diet and fitness accounts on insta and fb why the feck people think hers is great god knows

Reactions: 10
Personally I wouldn’t take any advice from someone with zero qualifications on fitness or nutrition....but then again...so so many people have been asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Personally I wouldn’t take any advice from someone with zero qualifications on fitness or nutrition
Exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn’t take advice from someone who is so so tired and lacking Iron because she’s obviously not eating correctly or enough and if I’m honest she’s wasting away and it looks awful she’s no shape or definition and from the waist down looks like a 9 year old boy. She’s still bulky at the top but the bottom half is tiny but maybe that’s the look she’s going for.

Reactions: 19
I don’t believe that most of the people who have signed that troll petition have done so with the likes of Mrs Meldrum in mind. The large majority of people would be uncomfortable with how they exploit their kids and sell an unobtainable lifestyle to the impressionable and vulnerable. Or at best would probably just think their industry is a bit of a joke. It’s so ridiculous for all of these mum floggers to ride on the coattails of people who are actually being trolled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lee is home I believe. I wonder if they’re trying to keep his shift pattern to themselves. Maybe for security/privacy reasons (for a change!).

She’ll never admit it but I bet she is tit scared of being in murder mansion when he’s away. Didn’t she once say she was scared of the dark? Imagine being scared of the dark and buying a house in the woods where someone was brutally murdered (and then moving in on Halloween 🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lee is home I believe. I wonder if they’re trying to keep his shift pattern to themselves. Maybe for security/privacy reasons (for a change!).

She’ll never admit it but I bet she is tit scared of being in murder mansion when he’s away. Didn’t she once say she was scared of the dark? Imagine being scared of the dark and buying a house in the woods where someone was brutally murdered (and then moving in on Halloween 🤦🏼‍♀️)
I thought the same, we know she reads here and loads of us said last time that she's mad with god knows how many weirdos watching her to let them know she's alone! 😂 tattle helping her again!

Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember the last time she posted a pic of anything and it wasn't AF linked? Honestly, she'd do a swipe up for the air around her if she could.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can anyone remember the last time she posted a pic of anything and it wasn't AF linked? Honestly, she'd do a swipe up for the air around her if she could.
I don’t know if it’s related,
but I find myself looking at my leggings and muttering “duck off” under my breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m watching the vlog now and I can’t get over her sitting on the floor opening parcels...with her coat still on!! Who does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t give her any ideas... so so many of you are asking where I get my air from. I’ve teamed up with “bottle my air” for a discount code for you guys to get air from my villaage. Just enter the code meldurm69 for 1% discount and I’ll get 95% commission #aff #gifted #prelovedair #wasteofoxygen

I’m watching the vlog now and I can’t get over her sitting on the floor opening parcels...with her coat still on!! Who does that?
The same person who sets up the camera to carry their sleeping child out the car, up the stairs and into their bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Don’t give her any ideas... so so many of you are asking where I get my air from. I’ve teamed up with “bottle my air” for a discount code for you guys to get air from my villaage. Just enter the code meldurm69 for 1% discount and I’ll get 95% commission #aff #gifted #prelovedair #wasteofoxygen

The same person who sets up the camera to carry their sleeping child out the car, up the stairs and into their bed.
A greedy inpatiant cocunt who has nothing of interest happening in their life.
Verruca salts like next gift more more more
Birthday presents galore but i know im a bore.
Im tired as its not easy being a liar.
Pretending I care as fans engage but I just dont have the time to respond or inclination to care because im a ungrateful mare!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d love to see my husbands face if I stood in her kitchen taking a photo like this......then uploaded to social media 🙈😂😂
Mine would think I was constipated & tell me to eat more fruit & veg 🥦🥦🥦🥦🍑🍑🍑🍑 after he'd rolled around laughing at what a moron I was!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afaik someone said yesterday it was sent to a parody account not to Katie Waissel
Only by mistake imo. Lee defo home, she’s just not saying, she looks to perky, he’s probably knackered, been working 12hrs days for two weeks, now back to 24hr feral child care.

Reactions: 12
Looking for recommendations on things to do in Edinburgh.
Because they always go to Edinburgh and always end up doing the same things....

Here’s an idea

DONT GO TO bleeping EDINBURGH.

Go somewhere else. There are many other places to go in Scotland that aren’t Edinburgh or bloody St Andrews.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looking for recommendations on things to do in Edinburgh.
Because they always go to Edinburgh and always end up doing the same things....

Here’s an idea

DONT GO TO bleeping EDINBURGH.

Go somewhere else. There are many other places to go in Scotland that aren’t Edinburgh or bloody St Andrews.
Wonder if she's been gifted a weekend stay somewhere 🤔

Reactions: 4
How many times does she want to say “we’re not going on holiday??” By duck women how many holidays have you been on in the last year or two? Do you realise normal families can either holiday once a year or have a staycation in the uk like once??? Some families can’t even afford that! I never in my life say “we haven’t got any holidays planned” instead we look to the future and start saving until we can afford one.

Jesus Christ women take a look in the mirror and sort yourself out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.