Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to see my husbands face if I stood in her kitchen taking a photo like this......then uploaded to social media 🙈😂😂
My husband and kids would think I had lost the plot 😂😂

Lee is 100% home. And I could put money on it that their weekend is gifted.
I am hoping they are seeing sense and taking their safety into consideration by not saying when his crew change days are, nobody needs to know when it is.

Reactions: 9
Only by mistake imo. Lee defo home, she’s just not saying, she looks to perky, he’s probably knackered, been working 12hrs days for two weeks, now back to 24hr feral child care.
Of course he’s home. It’s why she’s back to the gym. The ‘friend’ Who was babysitting probably got fed up being used.

Reactions: 11
Rebecca you look utterly ridiculous posing like this , does it get on my nerves ? Yes everything about you gets on my nerves , still do you think looking foolish is worth getting on my nerves ? At least you can take comfort knowing that you are good at something ... looking like a super smug Idiot well done that’s one award you would stand a chance of winning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lee is home I believe. I wonder if they’re trying to keep his shift pattern to themselves. Maybe for security/privacy reasons (for a change!).

She’ll never admit it but I bet she is tit scared of being in murder mansion when he’s away. Didn’t she once say she was scared of the dark? Imagine being scared of the dark and buying a house in the woods where someone was brutally murdered (and then moving in on Halloween 🤦🏼‍♀️)
This! Exactly this! All joking aside and even ignoring all that people dont like her for etc it actually blows my mind that she (and other instagrammers) post so much about the lives and routines. Like hello... I live in a secluded house and Im now alone with 3 kids in it for 2 weeks. We have money and good stuff... any takers to robs us! The absolute stupidity of it baffles me to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing else to film so she’s trotting out the boring as duck gym shite again.

Hilarious.

She knows NOTHING about the gym
She knows NOTHING about fitness
She knows NOTHING about cooking/food/nutrition

So all it’s going to be is her trying to affiliate link yet more gym clothes, reposting boring videos of her pretending to work out with rami and boring updates about chickpea salad

duck off Rebecca eh.
Exactly. People like her should NOT be allowed to lead the idiots out there up the garden path, look at me , il a natural size 8 but I’ll Affiliate link the crap out of every commercial opportunity I can to educate you on how to achieve that 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
It’s so funny watching her flailing around going from one thing to another, desperately trying to cling on to things to use as content!

She’s so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anyone remember the last time she posted a pic of anything and it wasn't AF linked? Honestly, she'd do a swipe up for the air around her if she could.
Yes a 9/11 memorial post for empathy kicks .. followed by a brown balloon dress that last apparently great for autumn then she posted it was 6 degrees this morning. Must be cosy in your polyester balloon Mrs M

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's weird shes hidden fact hes home.
But she was a lot more low key about him leaving 2nd time round.
Its not stopped her whining shes tired and lonely last 2 weeks which sort of contradicts the q and a that shes much happier.
Despite the demented smiles and pretence she smashing mum mode life and living her best life i dont buy it.
I believe shes angry/bitter and unhappy.
Its sensible to keep real time whereabouts bit more quiet for her kids safety as their house is public and burglars dream as they would know layout/whos in or out and where security cameras were.
As for the we going on no holidays this year

She forgets 2 trips st andrews
1 trip to capital with the girls
Ski in France
Greece
So shes hardly hard done by we had no long or mini breaks all year.
Asking questions is engagement.
I call they will go museum again!
She will also dine out at pizza express
The accommodation is probably free.
That pose a joke. Her health and fitness journey even bigger joke.
Not many mums can afford baby sitter gym membership personal trainer 3 times a week.
I dont know how many sheep actually find her relatable.

Reactions: 11
Is it me or does the only reason she ask for recommendations and that because she wants the Instagram engagement? She doesn’t actually care or read comments

Reactions: 22
Dont know if anyone else has mentioned this but Very is now following her...... 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
At least she seems to have got rid of the god awful filter. Still using one obviously but the orange has gone - she looks great in the leggings/smoothie post this morning (dodgy posing aside)

Reactions: 2
It's weird shes hidden fact hes home.
But she was a lot more low key about him leaving 2nd time round.
Its not stopped her whining shes tired and lonely last 2 weeks which sort of contradicts the q and a that shes much happier.
Despite the demented smiles and pretence she smashing mum mode life and living her best life i dont buy it.
I believe shes angry/bitter and unhappy.
Its sensible to keep real time whereabouts bit more quiet for her kids safety as their house is public and burglars dream as they would know layout/whos in or out and where security cameras were.
As for the we going on no holidays this year

She forgets 2 trips st andrews
1 trip to capital with the girls
Ski in France
Greece
So shes hardly hard done by we had no long or mini breaks all year.
Asking questions is engagement.
I call they will go museum again!
She will also dine out at pizza express
The accommodation is probably free.
That pose a joke. Her health and fitness journey even bigger joke.
Not many mums can afford baby sitter gym membership personal trainer 3 times a week.
I dont know how many sheep actually find her relatable.

Has everyone forgotten how much she loved the campaign trip
That’s one holiday that’s never gonna happen again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally off topic but..... why is lee liking posts from Lydia Millen.
Isn’t he off shore? 😐
Wasn’t he telling us about floating cows a few days ago?

EC293852-B866-49D2-B58A-012AF559906A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s totally milking the last dregs of her career. It’s over. I’d rather watch the dog do a 💩 than watch anything of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.