Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
re newest vlog...

I highly doubt Reb would carry Poppy by her jacket like that if she had actually bought it with her own money!

Of course mimi accompanied Reb to the farm and toy shop and then went over to theirs for dinner. She wouldn't know solo parenting if it smacked her in the face, she has no idea how easy she has it yet she moans non-stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's #throwbackthursday guyzzzz! What's your most memorable meldrum mess? Mine is Disney Land Paris & the pretend we paid for it debacle 😂
Ooh there's so much to choose from! I think the look at us having lunch and coffees out then heading empty handed to a food bank (while being paid to be there!) Just before Xmas clinches it for me! She really is just awful!

Reactions: 23
Has she officially changed her name to Mrs Meldurm?! Honest to god she’s no pride in the shite she posts.. 3 uploads all with her OWN NAME wrong!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

As for Pat - a blue bath bomb since rangers are playing. I actually die inside a little each day for this guy.. he’s a riddy.

• Haha
More casual racism from this one with the “Chinese laundry” comment in tonight’s vlog!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ooh there's so much to choose from! I think the look at us having lunch and coffees out then heading empty handed to a food bank (while being paid to be there!) Just before Xmas clinches it for me! She really is just awful!
Ooh yes that was awful, really awful!

The way she refers to the Jo Malone event in her stories really makes me cringe as I wonder does she realise that she wasn't invited because of who she is but because she was on the mailing list.

It really looks like Edgy thinks she was picked out as a VIP 😳🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve said this before but my favourite throwback is still when she was pregnant with F, travelling back from a wedding and stopping at a nursing home as she thought she had gone into labour.

It had everything, princessy behaviour, 2 cars as they had “pregnant ladies”. One upping preg cath by having contractions in the car.....drama. Pitching up at some nursing home instead of just phoning an actual hospital for advice.

The whole thing was just so Reb!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve said this before but my favourite throwback is still when she was pregnant with F, travelling back from a wedding and stopping at a nursing home as she thought she had gone into labour.

It had everything, princessy behaviour, 2 cars as they had “pregnant ladies”. One upping preg cath by having contractions in the car.....drama. Pitching up at some nursing home instead of just phoning an actual hospital for advice.

I didn't watch her pre-florrie! This sounds like a script from a sitcom like Keeping up Appearances or something. I can't actual believe she went to a nursing home for help with contractions, what a diddy🤦‍♀️🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she had a third child to maximise the amount of baby sponsored posts and freebies she could get. She was earning loads and could afford to support the whole family meaning Lee could do the majority of the childcare.

Sadly for her it all went pear shaped and now she’s left for weeks on her own with a spirited and demanding child who she has never really bonded with

Reactions: 19
Sorry did she just say her utility room is like a Chinese launderette ??? I had to rewind - seriously how ignorant she really hasn’t got a clue

More casual racism from this one with the “Chinese laundry” comment in tonight’s vlog!
Couldn’t believe when I heard that

• Wow
  • Angry
I didn't watch her pre-florrie! This sounds like a script from a sitcom like Keeping up Appearances or something. I can't actual believe she went to a nursing home for help with contractions, what a diddy🤦‍♀️🤭🤭🤭
You should watch it, 33 week update with F.
It’s a hidden gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once upon a time the Meldrums could invite the chums on holiday now it is candle shop sales nights where anyone on the malling list gets an invite 🤣🤣
She is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Got to agree with this, it was appalling. A massive example of their greed, insensitivity and bloody ignorance.

Oh I need to see this! 😂😂😂

Sorry did she just say her utility room is like a Chinese launderette ??? I had to rewind - seriously how ignorant she really hasn’t got a clue

Couldn’t believe when I heard that
I must admit.... I used the phrase wishy washy's laundry from the panto (not gifted tickets) character. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have to see this [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No missed that one I am pleased to say !

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her & Lee were having a bit of soap & tickle prior to her pointless insta story tonight?!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.