Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Leeโ€™s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebeccaโ€™s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning guys........๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ what a peach of a day it is.

Oh pat......how we've missed you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Watch out ladies - Lee has been trimming his bush this morning....!!!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฎ
I genuinely thought he was finally going to tell us what's down his hole ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Oh pat......how we've missed you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I genuinely thought he was finally going to tell us what's down his hole ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s up there with the mystery of the Loch Ness Monster. Guess we will just never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unless he provides the camera footage then Iโ€™m just going to assume theyโ€™ve got rats ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Probably due to Rebecca throwing the crappy nappies out of the window and leaving them to fester on the driveway.... ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
It worries me that if that is the kind of thing she is willing to share online, then what is she doing that she doesnโ€™t share?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched the blog from last week where she says she set her alarm at 6.45 so she could have some time alone whilst everyone 'was still sleeping' ... Which was odd as everyone knows Safiah gets up at 5am every single day. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is this a Scottish think, am I going to insult all Scottish folk if I ask where the hell does he get these belterly epic phrases

Vote to send Rebecca off shore and keep Pat at home

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is this a Scottish think, am I going to insult all Scottish folk if I ask where the hell does he get these belterly epic phrases

Not a Scottish thing just him being a tool!! I despair to admit being from same area we definitely donโ€™t all speak like that ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart

Tbh Im Scottish - Glaswegian - and a few people I know would describe something good as "a peach" x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish my busy days consisted of a walk to playgroup followed gym tots then the hairdressers and and event! Slow down Grabby youโ€™ll put us full time workers who donโ€™t have time to Instagram every fart but according to you are sad pathetic women who have too much time to shame!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Could NOT be arsed watching rebbe on the farm...
Could NOT be arsed Knowing if Rebecca/Pat/Granny/Grandad/Florrie is a good boy/girl/naughty/cute

Jesus Christ sheโ€™s boring......
Iโ€™m bloody shattered, Iโ€™m so tired, Iโ€™m bloody shattered...
oh do duck off rebecca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.