Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well I was going off of jo Malone candles and reed diffusers anyway.
Any good suggestions now white company and no malone off the cards?

Reactions: 8
Just watched the blog from last week where she says she set her alarm at 6.45 so she could have some time alone whilst everyone 'was still sleeping' ... Which was odd as everyone knows Safiah gets up at 5am every single day. Right?
I thought the exact same , how many times has she stated that Safiyah wakes before 6 and has done for yuuurs so so annoying , like her natural tan that seems to have very quickly disappeared , and how much she loves thevorganisedmums cleaning method 🙄 she is so full of BS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh well I was going off of jo Malone candles and reed diffusers anyway.
Any good suggestions now white company and no malone off the cards?
I got an invite to Jo Malone , you only have to be on their mailing list,nothing special 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is this a Scottish think, am I going to insult all Scottish folk if I ask where the hell does he get these belterly epic phrases

Vote to send Rebecca off shore and keep Pat at home

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
Definitely not a Scottish thing. I live in Aberdeenshire and have never heard anyone using the expression 'it's a peach of a day'. He just tries to make himself sound 'cool'. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the video she was filming today is her & Kath at some jo malone event that was open to the general public?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh man. Give it up already Rebecca! The gravy train has stopped. Alight here for reality!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just watched the blog from last week where she says she set her alarm at 6.45 so she could have some time alone whilst everyone 'was still sleeping' ... Which was odd as everyone knows Safiah gets up at 5am every single day. Right?
BUSTED! UH OH!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's #throwbackthursday guyzzzz! What's your most memorable meldrum mess? Mine is Disney Land Paris & the pretend we paid for it debacle 😂

For me it was the hilarious faux-crying trolls story she did last year, when she lied out of her arse claiming that she had been to the police and that they were taking it all very seriously and obtaining IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ....

Actually hilarious. She’s the worlds worst actress and can’t lie to save her life. It was beyond cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For me it was the hilarious faux-crying trolls story she did last year, when she lied out of her arse claiming that she had been to the police and that they were taking it all very seriously and obtaining IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ....

Actually hilarious. She’s the worlds worst actress and can’t lie to save her life. It was beyond cringe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or the latest Trolls Win video where she’s so so upset about her grandad watching......while her mum uploads a pic of her & her girls sipping fizz on the same day Reb claimed to be at rock bottom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s picture of and cath mrs M actually looks like her mother I thought It mrs m mum was when I first looked!! Damn she aged so much she used to be stunning!!!

Her hair doesn’t look Any different so dry and dull

Reactions: 5
It’s a peach is a Glasgow thing, well, was a thing about 15 years ago. Pat obvs trying to revive it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's #throwbackthursday guyzzzz! What's your most memorable meldrum mess? Mine is Disney Land Paris & the pretend we paid for it debacle 😂

When they did the gender reveal and Pat's face was an absolute picture and the whole thing was an absolute anti climax .... should never have been uploaded.

Reactions: 14
I cant be arsed watch her boring vlogs or stories its all so dull.
Instead reading and catching up here much more entertaining.
She gets caught out most days on little white lies she tells about oddest things.
The jo malone event that was open to the public hilarious.
Lee lives like he is stuck in the 90s.
When I first joined this site I was baffled how someome with many more followers had Less threads.
I dont know why the Meldrums are the worst they really are very disliked on a epic scale.
Surely the sheep are bored and taken for granted.
Interesting about rami unqualified.
Wonder thats why he has reb for free
Do pts have clock up a portfolio and have so so many practice hours to qualify?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.