Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the beautiful photos of Florence, Belter Boy Lee chooses to upload one of her pouty and stroppy, to celebrate her birthday! Why? Is it because he looks ‘cool as ice’ in his shades?! What a shambles 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think her & Lee were having a bit of soap & tickle prior to her pointless insta story tonight?!
Doubt it, scruffbeggar doesn't know soap, especially not after a ramming at the gym, or on her clothes. Wonder if she uses that two day spray on her as well as her leggings:sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Doubt it, scruffbeggar doesn't know soap, especially not after a ramming at the gym, or on her clothes. Wonder if she uses that two day spray on her as well as her leggings:sick::sick:
Lol I think it auto corrected slap? But I 100% agree none the less! 😂

Of all the beautiful photos of Florence, Belter Boy Lee chooses to upload one of her pouty and stroppy, to celebrate her birthday! Why? Is it because he looks ‘cool as ice’ in his shades?! What a shambles 🙈
Im glad I'm not the only one that thought this! The pic he used really shows how much she looks like Reb, must be the stroppy face! 😂

Reactions: 7
Lol I think it auto corrected slap? But I 100% agree none the less! 😂

Im glad I'm not the only one that thought this! The pic he used really shows how much she looks like rev, must be the stroppy face! 😂

Haha yes it was meant to say slap & tickle!!!! 🤣 only thought it because she was clearly a bit drunk and was sitting there in her little lace pyjama top that looked like she was naked!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was wondering the same

Poppy shouts “NO FLORRIE”
And reb tells her not to use that language

My opinion - “no” is not a bad word and who knows what Florence was doing to poppy??

Then S says “don’t listen to that” ..
Probably meaning her mother shouting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My invite is for me and a friend, maybe she is Cath’s plus one, can’t imagine she has ever bought anything from Jo Malone👀
Yes caths probably paying jo malone customer hence invite.

Lets not forget jump up darling your not in your sallopettes!

Haha yes it was meant to say slap & tickle!!!! 🤣 only thought it because she was clearly a bit drunk and was sitting there in her little lace pyjama top that looked like she was naked!!!!
Thought you meant she just needed a good wash.

Poppy shouts “NO FLORRIE”
And reb tells her not to use that language

My opinion - “no” is not a bad word and who knows what Florence was doing to poppy??

Then S says “don’t listen to that” ..
Probably meaning her mother shouting
Having any opinion is naughty
Especially if shes arguing with the chosen fave child as she can do whatever she likes.

Reactions: 6
What a boring, dull and pointless vlog...,

So out of a 12min vlog, the first 2.45mins was watching them fanny around trying to put shoes on/get ready to go out. 🙄 bleeping hell.

Then some dull footage of the kids looking at some sheep...
Some boring footage of Rebecca using the annoying baby voice talking to Poppy
Some dull footage of their laundry pile
And then a few minutes of Rebecca telling us all how tired she is. She’s tired. She’s bloody tired. Bloody shattered. So tired. Really tired. So so tired.

I honestly do not know how she can upload this shite and not feel slightly embarrassed. It’s just utter crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely not a Scottish thing. I live in Aberdeenshire and have never heard anyone using the expression 'it's a peach of a day'. He just tries to make himself sound 'cool'. 🤣
You’d hear it in the west casually !

Reactions: 1
Who the duck has pasta with a curry though.
bleeping WEIRDOS! That's who 🤦‍♀️😂

I've heard of people that don't like rice having it with pasta. Personally I think that's weird, as an adult...grow up and eat the bloody rice! Or just have it with salad and naan bread, bhajis, samosa 😍😍

God I'm hungry😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine a birthday post mentioning how great a big sister F is to P and not a mention for S? Is it me being OTT but I’d never mention one sibling and not the other?

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Imagine a birthday post mentioning how great a big sister F is to P and not a mention for S? Is it me being OTT but I’d never mention one sibling and not the other?
I thought that too. Poor S! Should have read ' fabulous sister to both S and P'

• Angry
Reactions: 23

I thought exactly the same. No mention of S.

Seriously she really just needs a T-shirt that says I love Florrie on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I liked the 'keen skiier' bit. The kid had been once down a dry slope and on a 5 day ski holiday. She clearly doesn't have any other hobbies at all if that was all they had. That or Snobecca just couldn't resist another little mention of how they ski darling.

• Haha
I liked the 'keen skiier' bit. The kid had been once down a dry slope and on a 5 day ski holiday. She clearly doesn't have any other hobbies at all if that was all they had. That or Snobecca just couldn't resist another little mention of how they ski darling.

Keen skier 🤣

The kid probably doesn’t even remember the ski holiday.

Rebecca will do anything to try and sound middle class.

• Haha
Who the duck has pasta with a curry though.
Glad I wasn't the only one saying what the duck! 😂

Wonder if s will get a soppy post on her bday? Don't recall poppy having one this gushy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just about to post the same screenshot! I think safiyahs bday is November (?) Not a single post in Nov last year about her bday, so I really hope I've got the month wrong! 😢
No, it is in November, you are correct.

Last year it was the Disneyland Paris fiasco though - which they lied about and claimed was for S birthday but wasn’t really. I think that probably overshadowed S birthday ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.