Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before but my favourite throwback is still when she was pregnant with F, travelling back from a wedding and stopping at a nursing home as she thought she had gone into labour.

It had everything, princessy behaviour, 2 cars as they had “pregnant ladies”. One upping preg cath by having contractions in the car.....drama. Pitching up at some nursing home instead of just phoning an actual hospital for advice.

The whole thing was just so Reb!
😂 just watched this! It’s a peach as lee would say!
If I didn’t know her so well now I’d feel slightly sorry for her but I just find it so hard to have any sympathy for her! She’s just a thoroughly unpleasant person.

Also, when she was pregnant with Poppy and having loads of problems she said time and time again she wasn’t used to it as she’d had such an easy time with safiyah and florence’s pregnancy. Apparently not judging by this video; what a moaning arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That video 😂😂😂😂
What a bleeping neep. Driving into an old folks home. Oh my heid!! She's such a prissy madam, pouty, shouty mum.
Jeez, talk about helping mummies to be feel reassured about pregnancy and labour. duck me, could she moan about much else? Whiney face.what a celebrity eh? Pregnant people, pregnant persons?? 🤯 Pregnant women ffs!!
I really don't think I've ever come across anyone so so wrapped up in herself she's like a bloody burrito! Worried about her hair back then?? 😂🙄

and another moaning mother to be update ...how dare the midwives not give her priority over all other "pregnant people 'in Banchory.😂😂😂

Question.... Did they have a home birth with Florrie? 🤔

The latest vlog.... Near the beginning, when they are all getting shoes on... S showing her toy to the camera then she jumps... What does P shout and then S whispers to the camera?

Registration plate again... Bloody rookie errors. Are they stupid or just don't care? 😕

Awwh anyone not watching the vlog cos they can't bare it. You HAVE to watch for the chitter chat from P at her grandparents.... Adorable! 😍

Shame you never got the sudocreme stain off the headboard 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she had a third child to maximise the amount of baby sponsored posts and freebies she could get. She was earning loads and could afford to support the whole family meaning Lee could do the majority of the childcare.

Sadly for her it all went pear shaped and now she’s left for weeks on her own with a spirited and demanding child who she has never really bonded with
Agreed, and there are lots of them still at it. The third-rate Surrey blogger collective crew are all currently milking bump #3 as none of them have reached the heady heights of giving up their day jobs yet. Poor babies

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Agreed, and there are lots of them still at it. The third-rate Surrey blogger collective crew are all currently milking bump #3 as none of them have reached the heady heights of giving up their day jobs yet. Poor babies
It's dispicable. I never thought of it before in my dizzy heights of being a sheep but these families are no better than the huge multi families often criticised in the press or by society for living in benefits and breeding with intention of others to support.
(said with no offence intended to anyone relying on benefits or indeed larger families, but you know the type of family I'm meaning). 😊

Reactions: 14
You guys are forgetting the iconic cat crying video 🤣

One of my all time personal favourites though, was when she had her Kim Kardashian style meltdown on Insta because she *high shrill crying voice* "Lost my diamond earring that Lee bought me, probably down the shower drain, and YES they are **really high voice** REAL diamonds!!" 😭😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absolute classic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve said this before but my favourite throwback is still when she was pregnant with F, travelling back from a wedding and stopping at a nursing home as she thought she had gone into labour.

It had everything, princessy behaviour, 2 cars as they had “pregnant ladies”. One upping preg cath by having contractions in the car.....drama. Pitching up at some nursing home instead of just phoning an actual hospital for advice.

The whole thing was just so Reb!
I HAVE to see this. I hope it hasn’t been deleted 🤣

• Haha
You guys are forgetting the iconic cat crying video 🤣

One of my all time personal favourites though, was when she had her Kim Kardashian style meltdown on Insta because she *high shrill crying voice* "Lost my diamond earring that Lee bought me, probably down the shower drain, and YES they are **really high voice** REAL diamonds!!" 😭😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Absolute classic
Was that when she went round with the other earring in all day?! I was a follower then and still thought WTF, take the other one out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time I watch a vlog, I feel so shocked at the editing. In the latest vlog, we are literally watching an empty room with nothing happening; why wouldn’t you cut that out?! I could do better and it’s not even MY JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time I watch a vlog, I feel so shocked at the editing. In the latest vlog, we are literally watching an empty room with nothing happening; why wouldn’t you cut that out?! I could do better and it’s not even MY JOB!
I thought the exact same thing, it was bizarre then I thought how pointless am I sitting watching someone’s front entrance 🤣🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought the exact same thing, it was bizarre then I thought how pointless am I sitting watching someone’s front entrance 🤣🙈.
Exactly what I thought. I kept thinking there must be a point to it, that something was going to happen but no, it just cut to the farm!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once upon a time the Meldrums could invite the chums on holiday now it is candle shop sales nights where anyone on the malling list gets an invite 🤣🤣
She is the gift that keeps on giving.
My invite is for me and a friend, maybe she is Cath’s plus one, can’t imagine she has ever bought anything from Jo Malone👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh but it’s not her job, it’s only a hoppy hobbit now. YouTube and insta is purely for fun. Not for the gifts or the dolla. Fun. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The latest vlog.... Near the beginning, when they are all getting shoes on... S showing her toy to the camera then she jumps... What does P shout and then S whispers to the camera?
Mrs M is just annoyed at P for shouting at Middlest Favouritest Flossie belle. 🙄

I was wondering the same

Reactions: 2
It's not her job either, just a hoppy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really glad I just watched the IM HAVING CONTRACTIONS video as I now know exactly how special and unique and tiny and weeny Mrs Meldrum’s cervix is 🙄🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.