Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts Poppy down for a nap covered in mud so what makes you think she will bother washing a dog?
Probably just give it a spray of her cloth freshing spray.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is the best I can get of it.... can anyone tell is it a gift card?

Also, fml the dogs having a sleepover yet she doesn’t even know for certain if Poppy will sleep through.. fun! She’s a glutton for punishment. Dog will be getting vlogged within an inch of its life today.
Certainly looks like a gift card to me.....

Reactions: 4
I hope Poppy reverts back to not sleeping tonight and I hope that dogs pisses on the floor, does a dump on the carpet, pukes everywhere and spends the whole night barking.
And chews the kindly gifted velvet armchair, Oakland furniture, etc

No way would I let my dog stay with that woman seriously anyone who follows her and knows her morals would never willingly leave their precious dog with her , oh and she has found a cure for restless legs a heavy blanket so everyone who has suffered with this horrible complaint is now fixed she is a prize !
What’s the betting she finds a blanket to affiliate link?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guys i doubt she can afford a night nanny.
Using a weighed blanket is worrying.
If kids are unsettled because lees away how they going to be when doggy goes home.
Is the dog via borrow my doggy as some local fans on facebook page offered to lend her their dogs ans 1 had a cavapoo so maybe a sheeps dog.
Its all about image with her.
Sad how she doesnt appreciate her kids shss never happy with her lot so always moaning and begging to do.
Would Cineworld be so stupid.
I wondered when they did meetcat cinima and meercat meals in past if they get a gift card to use for multiple trips as payment or additional bonus.
Wonder if Aberdeen performing arts gift them loads this Christmas.
She probably has stays gift cards as they were gifts.
She got loads gifted items out of next.

Reactions: 3
Not surprised she finally managed to borrow a dog on the wettest weekend in months. Good luck cleaning up after that walk in the woods 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Begging for posh coffee now.... 🙄
Yes and not even trying to be subtle. Who the duck films a TV ad on their phone and then just tags the brand over the top on IG stories? It’s so lazy and downright embarrassing. Sees something she wants on TV then pops it on stories and expect it to magically arrive through the letterbox in a few days. I mean maybe if it was an expensive handbag or coat I might try my luck (it’s so icky I actually probably wouldn’t) but she’s begging for coffee. COFFEE! A bottle of Febreeze yesterday, free Yorkshire tea recently and coffee today. What’s she aiming for next time? OXO cubes? A bleeping bag of flour?! She’s shameless. I’m cringing through my phone 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's already covered in mud, the dog's paws are muddy😂😂. Not a cat in hell's chance she'll cope with having to wash the dog everytime it's been mooching in the wood's. We all know she's way too lazy to be arsed with all that palaver. Now if Lee was home all the time he'd be the one to do it. Nah, can't see it happening.
View attachment 36978
She will be extra pissed off now as she will have to wash the hoody. Oh who am I kidding she will just continue to wear it mud stains, sweat and all

Reactions: 9
It’s so so sad that at 1:30 in the afternoon, on a weekend day, she has just posted saying she’s excited about her girls going to bed so she can spend time with the dog..... why can’t she just enjoy the company of her children and spend time with them. So sad :(
I thought that, I’ve not really been following for a week while away so have prob missed loads, but wasn’t poppy in bed for afternoon nap and she was already excited for bed time to spend time cuddling the dog 😡 I can’t believe how much she pushes those kids away

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Also, fml the dogs having a sleepover yet she doesn’t even know for certain if Poppy will sleep through.. fun! She’s a glutton for punishment. Dog will be getting vlogged within an inch of its life today.
Definitely looks like a Union Sq gift card envelope.

Reactions: 5
She’s such a bleeping AIRHEAD

“This advert is my absolute favourite”

Oh god - Off you duck you stupid woman and take your verbal diarrhoea with you.

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This whole influencer tit really pisses me off. They get paid extremely well for churning out some half arsed, poorly researched bollocks of an advert, are gifted holidays, clothes, cosmetics, toys, furniture, decorative items, days out, food - you name it, they receive it. Fancy something new? Drop a hint in a post and a few days later it magically appears. Don’t like it after all? Ebay it! What do they ever buy themselves? And these tossers were bragging about overpaying the mortgage not long ago. No wonder they could afford to overpay, it’s about all they do bloody pay. Anyone messaged Jojo Maman about the latest gift cos I’m fuming!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This whole influencer tit really pisses me off. They get paid extremely well for churning out some half arsed, poorly researched bollocks of an advert, are gifted holidays, clothes, cosmetics, toys, furniture, decorative items, days out, food - you name it, they receive it. Fancy something new? Drop a hint in a post and a few days later it magically appears. Don’t like it after all? Ebay it! What do they ever buy themselves? And these tossers were bragging about overpaying the mortgage not long ago. No wonder they could afford to overpay, it’s about all they do bloody pay. Anyone messaged Jojo Maman about the latest gift cos I’m fuming!

Just take comfort in the fact that in a few short years the bubble will have burst and this pair of twats won’t have a pot to piss in.
Also, their children are going to grow up to hate them and there are untold issues that are going to arise as a result of the fact that their parents have pimped them out to the highest bidder and literally sold their childhood for a quick buck.
Rebecca & Lee lead a very sad existence. She’s a complete and utter weapon- as thick as pig tit with as much personality &
Charisma as soggy weetabix and Lee is just a bleeping laughing stock, a wee boy who’s living off his spoiled wife and her Daddy.
They are just absolute idiots.
They think they are the tit because they beg for free stuff? They are welcome to it. If that’s all they have to fill the void in their sad lives then frankly I pity them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The kindly gifted stuff is gradually returning. Im under the impression that the majority of people have forgotten about the racism antics. This is not okay. Under no circumstance is it okay to LEAVE a racist slur in a vlog when this is your job. It is your job to influence people. Therefore leaving a racist slur in a vlog could be seen as influencing your influencees that this is okay. It is not okay. Therefore when brands align themselves with her, it could be perceived that they are okay with this behaviour.

Reactions: 23

Definitely filters her grid posts to hell as there is a stark contrast in her face shape between this pic and her upload further up with the dog! I know it’s different angles but for someone who supposedly works out a million times a week she’s got a fat face

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Definitely filters her grid posts to hell as there is a stark contrast in her face shape between this pic and her upload further up with the dog! I know it’s different angles but for someone who supposedly works out a million times a week she’s got a fat face
She’s got a hence double chin.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The kindly gifted stuff is gradually returning. Im under the impression that the majority of people have forgotten about the racism antics. This is not okay. Under no circumstance is it okay to LEAVE a racist slur in a vlog when this is your job. It is your job to influence people. Therefore leaving a racist slur in a vlog could be seen as influencing your influencees that this is okay. It is not okay. Therefore when brands align themselves with her, it could be perceived that they are okay with this behaviour.
The free stuff is flooding in and yep, it seems that the racism scandal has indeed been forgotten. It’s shameful 😔

Reactions: 7
I've messaged Jojomaman and Frugi asking why brands such as theirs would want to align with an infamous brand such as hers.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.