Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JJMB’s PR management is shocking to be fair. Their CEO has let rip on second hand Jojo clothing sites before. So cringeworthy!
Perfect match for grabbecca then! 😂

The whole borrow a doggy thing seem like a bloody stupid idea to me. Poor dogs! Personally, I wouldn’t trust any stranger/Tom, Dick or Harry with mine! Dogs must be so confused being plunged into a different routine for 24 hours. And there’s no saying how they will react to kids suddenly in their faces. Being treated as commodities for ‘gram’ content is vile and another symptom of the ‘me, me, me’ times we appear to be living in nowadays; surely she could just help out with her mother’s dog instead??! I’m sure Mrs Meldrums argument would be - but, kennels? Completely different; kennels should be well vetted and the dogs aren’t expected to to be the focus of attention for the amusement and entertainment of others.
I bet even her own mother wouldn't trust her to look after her dog for a weekend! 😂 that's why she's having to beg elsewhere for one! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I live a few miles away but Rebeggar's nose has grown so much with all the lies it's blocking the sun from our villaaaage. 🤥
Come on then Princess Pinnochio, how heavy is P and what's the weight of the blanket .... Duh. Reading on here again dumbfuck.
Oh and while you're at it, can that Tula you're selling REALLY carry up to 40 odd lbs?? over 3stone??
That's how she knew the weight for the blanket, she checked the weight the tula can hold! 😂 what's the betting the pic of her carrying poppy wearing her new favourite jumper (🙄) was taken yesterday, after a long sweaty and muddy walk, still using it despite trying to flog it, and I doubt she'd bother to wash it! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live a few miles away but Rebeggar's nose has grown so much with all the lies it's blocking the sun from our villaaaage. 🤥
Come on then Princess Pinnochio, how heavy is P and what's the weight of the blanket .... Duh. Reading on here again dumbfuck.
Oh and while you're at it, can that Tula you're selling REALLY carry up to 40 odd lbs?? over 3stone??
Tula does carry up to 45 pounds :)

Reactions: 3
As predicted once again Rebecca has found a miracle cure for restless legs the woman is a bloody genius , or a fantasist ... you decide 😊

Is there an influencers theme... Bloody lazy lady Louise letmebeontv pentland has all of a sudden been walking someone's cute dog, having constantly been a cat mad woman and never had anything to do with dogs. Is this mummy vlogger s needing a new element/ content/ new potential advertising?. Cleaning products done to death and monopolized by Mrs hinch. Me ....cynical about this new love of dogs?....😆
Influencers and cynical HMmm a match made in reality and common sense a bunch of narcissistic fantasists who use every angle of cute , babies, kittens , puppies like we need any more idiots encouraging people to get cute pets that they will tire of and dump in shelters , now if they were advocating that those in the right position could adopt a dog/cat that would be a good use if their talents, I won’t be holding my breath !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As predicted once again Rebecca has found a miracle cure for restless legs the woman is a bloody genius , or a fantasist ... you decide 😊
Or she has discovered that she just needs to weigh the kid down so she cant move. Next vlog, you will see poppy on the couch under the weighted blanket, on the kitchen floor under the blanket...any sign of savage-ness and boom she is trapped under the blanket😂
P.S im aware i am making light of the blanket, however i do know how important they can be in calming people on the spectrum or with anxiety issues and have helped so many people. However i just think rebegger is a fud who wont use it for its intended purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Or she has discovered that she just needs to weigh the kid down so she cant move. Next vlog, you will see poppy on the couch under the weighted blanket, on the kitchen floor under the blanket...any sign of savage-ness and boom she is trapped under the blanket😂
P.S im aware i am making light of the blanket, however i do know how important they can be in calming people on the spectrum or with anxiety issues and have helped so many people. However i just think rebegger is a fud who wont use it for its intended purpose.
Everything she does/says is for engagement, doesn’t have to be true she has proved many many times that she embroiders the truth !!

I reckon They had a bit of virtual Reiki sent to the mansion. They all sat down, had a cup of anxie-tea, wore kindly gifted Boden jumpers and channelled some long distance reiki. Works wonders don’t you know. So so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe jojo whatever they are called send jumpers to kids that are as magical as the ones that boden send to adults that cure all anxiety and mental health issues. Maybe they cure savageness??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello,long time lurker.
I suspect Mrs Meldrum cares a whole lot about what is said on here. She reported an acquaintance of mine to their employer because of their tattle posts 😳

Funny that the blanket she was magically gifted/borrowed was just perfect for Poppy and had been a miracle cure. Nothing to do with the extra walks yesterday of course

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Is there an influencers theme... Bloody lazy lady Louise letmebeontv pentland has all of a sudden been walking someone's cute dog, having constantly been a cat mad woman and never had anything to do with dogs. Is this mummy vlogger s needing a new element/ content/ new potential advertising?. Cleaning products done to death and monopolized by Mrs hinch. Me ....cynical about this new love of dogs?....😆
I noticed that on Louise’s stories. The walking and fawning over a dog with her toddler and the ‘shall we get a dog’ poll is very similar. Dogs must have polled as the best ‘fresh’ content for insta accounts that are going stale. 🤔

• Haha
Looking at the CEO of Mama Bebe rant, think she needs to start looking a tad closer to home.
F0EE499A-A38E-4208-9765-AC6B1007EDF3.jpeg
Her company is more than happy to continue to gift items to the Meldrums, when her reputation is in the sewer. Selling your clothes second hand is the least of her worries when she is more than happy for her company to be in league with the Meldrums.

• Haha
I noticed that on Louise’s stories. The walking and fawning over a dog with her toddler and the ‘shall we get a dog’ poll is very similar. Dogs must have polled as the best ‘fresh’ content for insta accounts that are going stale. 🤔
Suppose a couple of piggies, especially one that snuffed it, doesn’t quite have the same click bait appeal compared to a pooch. After all, any publicity is good publicity.

Reactions: 4
Hello,long time lurker.
I suspect Mrs Meldrum cares a whole lot about what is said on here. She reported an acquaintance of mine to their employer because of their tattle posts 😳

Funny that the blanket she was magically gifted/borrowed was just perfect for Poppy and had been a miracle cure. Nothing to do with the extra walks yesterday of course
👋 How did she find out the acquaintance’s identity and employer? 😤

• Angry
Now saying how much she likes the coffee bags advert on the stories from Harrogate...just asking for free stuff! It’s so blatant!

Reactions: 8
No amount of furry dogs or fluffy kittens would resurrect some stale accounts!

👋 How did she find out the acquaintance’s identity and employer? 😤
I'm interested in this also as that's verging on obsessive stalkerish behaviour (shivers). Mind you, look at her Doxing! She (RM) was extremely lucky twice that it was not taken forward. What exactly could she complain to an employer about? Other than if that she has been a customer, client, patient of said employer and a tattler had breached professional boundaries or confidentiality clauses.

Not sure you can really complain about people discussing you online when you make your life and kids so public. She's pathetic.

No amount of furry dogs or fluffy kittens would resurrect some stale accounts!

I'm interested in this also as that's verging on obsessive stalkerish behaviour (shivers). Mind you, look at her Doxing! She (RM) was extremely lucky twice that it was not taken forward. What exactly could she complain to an employer about? Other than if that she has been a customer, client, patient of said employer and a tattler had breached professional boundaries or confidentiality clauses.
I can't share what she did, but if you pm me I will see if my acquaintance will allow me to share with you. It was a serious allegation that she made but the complaint was dismissed

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.