Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is horrid. If you comment an opinion on any of her posts that she doesn't like it's instant block for you. However it doesn't mean people can't watch or see her posts as they have or can set up a second account. She daft. No clue. She does use her children. She doesn't let them be themselves. She drinks like a fish. She moans and moans and she horrid

Reactions: 13
Have to be honest, cockapoos are gorgeous dogs, however they are very energetic dogs. My mother in law has one after their golden retriever passed away and they got the shock of their lives, she literally doesn't sit still. EVER. Would be like having poppy x 100. Now for anyone that's fine but for moany old reb who has only had poppy sleeping through for one night it would be a disaster. Also, she has to have very regular grooming with their coats. Can you honestly see her being attentive to the dogs grooming needs and not getting her Moody, sulky, Rebecca face on when it's covered in mud or keeping her up ALL night taking it in turns with Poppy to terrorise her 😂 yeah, good luck with that. Oh sorry, I meant good luck with that lee, as she will be sick of it within a few days!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is there an influencers theme... Bloody lazy lady Louise letmebeontv pentland has all of a sudden been walking someone's cute dog, having constantly been a cat mad woman and never had anything to do with dogs. Is this mummy vlogger s needing a new element/ content/ new potential advertising?. Cleaning products done to death and monopolized by Mrs hinch. Me ....cynical about this new love of dogs?....😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel a hash tag kindly gifted dose of senakot on the cards.
Clemmie Telford recently did an advert for Senakot/similar brand.
And chews the kindly gifted velvet armchair, Oakland furniture, etc

What’s the betting she finds a blanket to affiliate link?
I am sure Freya Farrington got gifted a weighted blanket and then went on to buy one as a gift for a relative. Can’t remember the company name but it was in her Christmas gift recommendation video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
how Convenient that her borrowed blanket is weighted correctly for Poppy......after people on here were saying it’s dangerous for toddlers and has to be the correct weight!!!!! 👋🏻 Hi Rebby!!!!!! @Luella are you local to her??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Man, that was a spot of luck wasnt it, that the friend just happened to have a weighted blanket that was for poppy's weight. What are the chances, must have been meant to be🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's SUCH a puppet Muppet, answering Tattle through her Social media, why does she care so much about here, we might as well be her management team 😂... shame she hadn't taken a lot more on board, things wouldn't have gone tits up so badly. Mrs Meldrum, Contact Tattle for business enquiries 😂😂😂
What shameless begging will she be doing today? It's the modern equivalent of standing on a street corner selling your self. Her family must be so proud. That time in University didn't go to waste did it Daddy Cannon? 😂😂😂🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That dog’s face is like “duck me, another bleeping photo for the gram, when do I get to go home to some peace”. Berry obviously not been trained yet in the art of the happy face for pictures like the girlies have!

Just be glad Pat the twit is not around Berry and you’d be even more irritated. Go Berrrrrrrieeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That dog’s face is like “duck me, another bleeping photo for the gram, when do I get to go home to some peace”. Berry obviously not been trained yet in the art of the happy face for pictures like the girlies have!

Just be glad Pat the twit is not around Berry and you’d be even more irritated. Go Berrrrrrrieeeeee.
I wonder if berry is fans dog.
So many offers borrow my dog on her facebook group.
See they also have a new piggie
She must be desperate content i expect we get a whole vlog about the dog.
Shes taking sm break today.
She moans about being tired and acts like super mum.
2 comments that chair looks comfy to rest in..
Why dont you pay private appointment poppy get seen quicker made me chuckle.
Still not said where sofas from bet iys gifted.
I find hard believe she loves blue room although kids not allowed in it.
Thank god for miracle blankets wonder what gp will say?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The whole borrow a doggy thing seem like a bloody stupid idea to me. Poor dogs! Personally, I wouldn’t trust any stranger/Tom, Dick or Harry with mine! Dogs must be so confused being plunged into a different routine for 24 hours. And there’s no saying how they will react to kids suddenly in their faces. Being treated as commodities for ‘gram’ content is vile and another symptom of the ‘me, me, me’ times we appear to be living in nowadays; surely she could just help out with her mother’s dog instead??! I’m sure Mrs Meldrums argument would be - but, kennels? Completely different; kennels should be well vetted and the dogs aren’t expected to to be the focus of attention for the amusement and entertainment of others.

Reactions: 6
I think its risky bringing an unknown dog into house with 3 boisterous kids. Thats probably why noone has responded on that borrow my dog website. Responsible ownera dont want to stress their dog out. Just smacks of another verruva salt moment of i want it and i want it right now.

Reactions: 14
The last 24 hours shes given that dog more attention than she does her kids. I have to say I have a cockerpoo that looks pretty much identical to Berry and they are NOT easy dogs. They are very very needy and energetic ALL the time (even after a long run). There is no way she will be able to cope with one with all the parenting issues she already has. If she really is considering a dog, I wouldn't suggest a Cockerpoo that's for sure. My other half runs 10k a few times a week with the dog, and he still walks in like hes ready for another 10k.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Borrow my doggy actually works really well in partnering suitable owners with others. I don't think normally it's a one off, normally ongoing partnerships from what I know about others using it. It's a great organisation, same as cinnamon Trust which I see a follower has mentioned. She's taking the day off SM, yet puts a post on her preloved site? 🤔

Best to get in first? 🙄...... 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wnat
Borrow my doggy actually works really well in partnering suitable owners with others. I don't think normally it's a one off, normally ongoing partnerships from what I know about others using it. It's a great organisation, same as cinnamon Trust which I see a follower has mentioned. She's taking the day off SM, yet puts a post on her preloved site? 🤔

Best to get in first? 🙄...... 🤣
What tat she trying to sell now?

Reactions: 2
I’m very uncomfortable with Poppy throwing the ball at the dog, screaming and ‘kissing her’ putting her face that close. That dog doesn’t know poppy at all even the most placid of dogs need new children/toddlers to give them some space when they first meet. I really hope nothing untoward happens.

Edited to say I’m glad others are noticing how potentially dangerous the screaming and face interaction with Poppy and dog.
They’re such bleeping idiots. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Borrow a dog is a great idea if you don't have time to have your own dog but can offer to walk or dog sit occasionally but not when you have a 2 year old child. An unknown dog in your house, without the owners is a risk just not worth taking.

But the dog looks cute and it is good content for the gram and that is far more important than the safety of 'the savage'.

I also rolled my eyes at the pure luck that the 'borrowed from a friend' blanket was the correct weight for Poppy. How lucky is that. I do hope her HV watches her stories and checks this out.

Reactions: 10
I live a few miles away but Rebeggar's nose has grown so much with all the lies it's blocking the sun from our villaaaage. 🤥
Come on then Princess Pinnochio, how heavy is P and what's the weight of the blanket .... Duh. Reading on here again dumbfuck.
Oh and while you're at it, can that Tula you're selling REALLY carry up to 40 odd lbs?? over 3stone??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.