Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have too. Frugi did reply to say that they were not aware of what had happened and they were now reviewing how they select influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Came here to vent about the bloody dog. I don’t keep up very well with this thread but are they actually planning on buying a dog? Are they for REAL? They massively struggle with the kids, does she have any idea how much commitment and hard work a dog is? She can’t even clean the guinea pigs out for christs sake

Reactions: 19
Letting her over exited screaming 2 year old push her face into the dogs face....

Good move there Rebecca.

Glad to see you’re being a responsible parent and teaching your child how to behave around a dog. 😡

Good luck getting poppy down to sleep in half an hour 👍

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Letting her over exited screaming 2 year old push her face into the dogs face....

Good move there Rebecca.

Glad to see you’re being a responsible parent and teaching your child how to behave around a dog. 😡

Good luck getting poppy down to sleep in half an hour 👍
This is my point, and who’s fault will it be if the dog was to nip her face or hand? ........will be the owners won’t it.....

Even the most careful of dogs can accidentally nip

Reactions: 13
I’m very uncomfortable with Poppy throwing the ball at the dog, screaming and ‘kissing her’ putting her face that close. That dog doesn’t know poppy at all even the most placid of dogs need new children/toddlers to give them some space when they first meet. I really hope nothing untoward happens.

Edited to say I’m glad others are noticing how potentially dangerous the screaming and face interaction with Poppy and dog.

Reactions: 21
I’m very uncomfortable with Poppy throwing the ball at the dog, screaming and ‘kissing her’ putting her face that close. That dog doesn’t know poppy at all even the most placid of dogs need new children/toddlers to give them some space when they first meet. I really hope nothing untoward happens.

Yet another example of Rebecca’s complete lack of care for her child - and for the dog. She’s stupid. Really really stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind contemplates getting a dog when they are struggling with their toddler ???? As if Poppy is going to settle and sleep better by adding potentially a puppy to the mix

Reactions: 20

Edited to say I’m glad others are noticing how potentially dangerous the screaming and face interaction with Poppy and dog.
She’s a really stupid woman who lacks common sense. She just is. Plain and simple, proved many times by herself.

Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind contemplates getting a dog when they are struggling with their toddler ???? As if Poppy is going to settle and sleep better by adding potentially a puppy to the mix

If they get a puppy it won’t last more than a few weeks. She can’t even bother to look after 2 sodding guinea pigs properly! She leaves her young kids to look after themselves. A puppy won’t last.

Reactions: 15
Shes an absolute tit. She wants a dog for content (and probably because the sister in law has one and is getting a new pup by the looks of it)
Who in their right mind gave her that dog to film for YouTube/Instagram stories look after.

I hope poppy and the dog keep her up all night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god what kind of dog is the sister in law getting? My breeder has cockapoo puppies available and she is very close to her. Would hate for her to be blind sided by Reb as her dogs are lovely and she really cares about where they go. I don’t really think she would let her have one of her pups though. Toddlers and puppies do not mix. Puppies constantly bite and you have to watch them all the time!

Reactions: 8
I don’t trust my cat not to claw the face off my youngest never mind a dog that has never met them before 😲 all dog owners I know with young children would advise against an older dog being introduced to the house and puppies are bloody hard work!! I struggled with a 2 yr old and a kitten 🙈 and she was only kept in until she was neutered (the cat not the child 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s just storied a swipe up to latest vlog. But it’s the ‘Quality Time’ one, that she’s renamed for some reason..
So now it’s ‘I forgot a kid’ it deffo wasn’t that originally?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t trust my cat not to claw the face off my youngest never mind a dog that has never met them before 😲 all dog owners I know with young children would advise against an older dog being introduced to the house and puppies are bloody hard work!! I struggled with a 2 yr old and a kitten 🙈 and she was only kept in until she was neutered (the cat not the child 🤣)
We’ve got 2 cats and we had them before we had our son and they honestly don’t bother with him he can chase them pet them etc and when they’ve had enough they just go to bed but we taught him to be gentle with them as his cuddles can get a bit squeezey 🙈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s just storied a swipe up to latest vlog. But it’s the ‘Quality Time’ one, that she’s renamed for some reason..
So now it’s ‘I forgot a kid’ it deffo wasn’t that originally?!
Probably a way to increase her viewings as I thought it was a new one so started watching it 🙄

Reactions: 9
I emailed Jojomamanbebe, they won’t care but they have lost my custom (and I spend fortunes on my little girl from there 😳)

Reactions: 10
We’ve got 2 cats and we had them before we had our son and they honestly don’t bother with him he can chase them pet them etc and when they’ve had enough they just go to bed but we taught him to be gentle with them as his cuddles can get a bit squeezey 🙈😂
She does usually run a mile but if she or my oldest has a hold of her she gets in her face but the cat has only once nipped her after she stuck her fingers in her mouth so she got no sympathy and hasn’t done it again 🙄 usually just paws without claws to tell her to back off

I emailed Jojomamanbebe, they won’t care but they have lost my custom (and I spend fortunes on my little girl from there 😳)
Did you tell them that? I have little girl and am sad to ban them. I will buy few elsewhere gutted all my fave brands are gifting her. Jojo gifted her before not shopped there since.
I messaged them via insta might email customer service incase insta run by pr.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.