Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind leaves a 2 year old eating lunch alone!?! Not only is it extremely dangerous it is down right nasty.
Even if my much older child is eating on her own for some reason I still sit and the table talking and interacting with her.

Reactions: 22
The tattler who Mrs M supposedly reported to their employer and nearly got them fired - was it the same tattler who was supposed to prove that Mrs M didn’t paint the kitchen cupboards themselves?? Not sure they’ve been on here lately so might make sense?

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why Poppy eats separately.
This is up there with the worst of the tit she's done. The danger of choking is real, and the lack of love/care/attention is heart breaking. Poor Poppy. 💔

This is up there with the worst of the tit she's done. The danger of choking is real, and the lack of love/care/attention is heart breaking. Poor Poppy. 💔
And the fact she leaves the youngest to go play with the older 2 and the dog adds insult to injury. They should all wait for Poppy to finish so that she can join in.

I am seriously unhappy about this. There was another vlog recently where Reb and Lee were twating about in one area of the downstairs eye bleeping one another and in the dining room we could see Poppy alone eating. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Can’t bear to watch the whole vlog but a few things:

-She’s wearing the free Hari jumper. S is wearing the free dress. There is no shame.
-I may be being over sensitive, but poor P sat in a quiet kitchen eating her lunch alone. Not only is it extremely bloody dangerous, but there’s no social interaction whatsoever. Poor kid.
-dogs should not chase sticks. If they splinter, you’re in big trouble. Hashtag fact.
-the “goooooooo fetch” voice is similar to nails down a black board.
-If only she showed the same enthusiasm for her children than she does with a borrowed dog. Suppose the dog works wonders for a new click bait and engagement on the gram though.
Oh yes, that bloody high pitched screeching she was doing to poor old Berry😳😳😳. It was awful, nearly broke all the windows in Murder Mansion🙉🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was so sad P left herself eating and then screechy fawning more over the dog than some of her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not one tit given over the possibility her child could choke and die and she's just left on her own to eat again. I know she reads here, what is wrong with you? This is the main thing that bothers me. What parent in their right mind fucks off when their children are climbing trees or eating at poppys age? Something tells me she's doing this in a way to say sod you lot I will do what I want, well do you know what ? It just makes you look like a heartless crappy mum. If that little girl was my daughter she would be supervised at all times while eating, she doesn't deserve her! Imagine if she's inside choking and you would not know Rebecca! Silly, irresponsible cow

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I absolutely hate the way she’s so snappy with safiyah.
She was just showing concern for the dog asking if she could hurt herself playing fetch with a stick and she asked it twice because she didn’t get a good enough answer from her head of a mother the first time.

And yes, my dog quite often cuts his tongue when running after sticks and if the stick breaks or splinters it can be even more serious. So well done safiyah, it was a good question; it’s just a shame you have such a dismissive wanker of a mother who now thinks she’s a dog expert but in reality has no idea what’s she talking about!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just watched back. Poppy is sat eating an ice lolly. Couldn't she have done that in the garden with the 'big girlies' and Beeerrrrreeeeeeeeeee?! That poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Way to go Tattler P!! 👋
Left unsupervised you WILL put sudocreme handprints on the bed. Rebeggar, THAT'S an example of what goes on when you don't watch your children properly. It only take a moment for something far worse. 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.