Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leelaloola

#55 Flossie? Waffle? Whalar load of shite, I’d really love a holiday but we know I’m far too tight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’d rather go naked than wear Boden. Or Joules. It’s fucking awful.
You’ve clearly never suffered from debilitating depression, the type only boden can cure.
Joules is also good for social anxiety if you’re looking for a solution, swipe up 🙂
#affiliate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Ken Adams

Mrs Meldrum #55 Admiring my reflection, monitoring comment section. Busy mum of 3, it's a struggle being me.

Mrs Meldrum #55 Borrowing dogs, 'savage' sprogs, dirty clothes, sun damaged nose.

😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

montydonfc

VIP Member
Lee is an even bigger begging wee snake than her. He’d sell his maw if it meant they’d get a free holiday.

Lee, not being funny pal but you are the 2nd rotation into your new job. You’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 5... actually sorry you’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 2 and a half yuuurs.

Once you’ve finished touching yourself over the memories of the BMW, roll up your boiler suit sleeves, work hard on the best rig with the best bunch of guys you’ve ever worked with in your whole best life and save up the honest, decent way to take your “team” on holiday.

He’s thick as fucking mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pandafeet

If you're not hate watching the vlog, I'll save you the bother

"look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts look at me in my shorts"............... repeat forever........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Cariad

VIP Member
When she said she was off to a garden party...I had visions of a posh do at country house...not in the local Barrett housing estate 🤣...delusions of grandeur or what!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Ken Adams

*Rebecca has a sore knee*
Rebecca: makes a GP appointment the next day

*Rebecca thinks Poppy has a medical condition*
Rebecca: complains about how little sleep she has had
Rebecca: complains some more
Rebecca: more complaining
Rebecca: waits 9 months
Rebecca: uses it for engagement on insta

If only she treated her kids as well as she treats herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Moggy

I have been lurking for a while after my joy at realising there are other people who feel the same as me! I found Mrs M when loads of mums I knew were commenting on her posts & I couldn't understand why seemingly intelligent woman were gushing over such a moron. If only I had a vomit emoji & a facebook alias, but then I'd have been blocked by now instead of getting my daily laugh. I am also Aberdeenshire & my grass is NOT affected by the nuclear problems in Banchory!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

HopTop

When she said she was off to a garden party...I had visions of a posh do at country house...not in the local Barrett housing estate 🤣...delusions of grandeur or what!
I thought the same! I've apparently attended a garden party 4 times this week alone then. I had no idea I was so posh! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Power

Mrs Meldrum #55 filthy leggings, constant begging. Salmon again for dinner, did I mention I was the sole breadwinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

montydonfc

VIP Member
Another long term lurker, first time poster. Why did she have to say “without Poppy” why not simply the girls enjoyed having a night out with us at the cinema?
Because their maw is a complete arsehole who seems to treat her children with pure contempt. Sure it’s not as chilled and relaxing taking a toddler for dinner and a family trip out, but that’s life! My husband & I practically tag team between courses to see to the youngest while we’re out 😂 but we don’t have family trips that are celebrated as the best night of our whole entire best lives when we leave the baby behind! You just know too she’s filling the older girls heads with shit like “we can have peace and quiet Poppy’s not here” or “isn’t this nice to do things without poppy”.

Rebecca, there are people in this world that would give their right arm to have one healthy happy child, never mind three. You don’t know how blessed you are. Imagine if you were up 24/7 making sure Poppy was still breathing, or connecting feeding tubes, or making sure she wasn’t seizing. Yes, we get it’s exhausting that she’s not as settled as you’d like her to be, but that’s your doing. Yet there’s a “Mummy Vlogger” letting 95,000 people know just how important it is that two out of her three children have had the best night ever because their wee sister wasn’t there.

She should be hanging her fucking head in shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

MrsJT

The many insta poses of Rebecca Meldrum....
Thanks to @MrsJT for the title with 32 likes!

Previous threads.

Shout out to @Popper with
The favourite is at school and Edgy’s in a fluster. It’s not filler by the way, it’s just a mouth ulcer” but it wouldn’t fit 😩
Ooh, go me! 🙌

Speaking of special poses, I have an irrational hatred for mug holding pictures too. They all bloody do it.

"Hi guys, you can relate to little old me as I'm sure you drink out of mugs too. Come and chat to me with a cuppa, I'm just like you and am really interested in what you say".

No hun, you just want the engagement and statistics. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I hope Poppy reverts back to not sleeping tonight and I hope that dogs pisses on the floor, does a dump on the carpet, pukes everywhere and spends the whole night barking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Urgh

She wasn’t the “sole earner” 😡😡😡😡

Does this dumbass not remember that Lee was equally involved in the filming & editing and also was on camera 99% of the time he’s been off work (2.5 yuuuurs - not 3)
Lee was every bit as involved in Mrs Meldrum Ltd as she was - do we not recall his fabulous modelling of the non-binary Next coat?! His advert for the beer keg? His cringeworthy videos all about his vasectomy?
Lee was a massive part of the business. It’s shameful that she’s now spinning yet another line by pretending that she’s the only one who’s done any work over the last few years.

That’s not to mention that the 3 kids have also played a massive role and have been working solidly for Mrs Meldrum Ltd since birth in Poppy’s case.

Could she emasculate Lee anymore?!
Could you imagine the petted lip and meltdown she would have if he went on camera multiple times stating how hard he’s got it since he’s the sole earner?

She’s never done a days work in her entire life.

The woman is an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wow new thread already haha...

I can’t quote my stuff from before I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about stuff from the last thread but

1- no 2 group is not free... it’s within the school ( attached to a school) and almost seen as a stepping stone from mums groups to nursery ( it’s in the middle) it’s not compulsory here

2 - yes the video was on differnt days she did stay that but I’m positive you could see a flash of the Guinnes pig in the run after she’s said it was away back to the farm haha

You’re allowed to talk about the last thread 😉
Tattle is not fight club 😎 it’s hard to quote from there however unless you copy and paste 🙂

Poppy is the hero tattle life needs right now.
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear knock off boden and diapers...🙂
She’s so ready to stir shit up in the Meldrum household 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39