Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the guinea pig man like the muffin man
that lives on Drury Lane?…
Why is trying to make it sound all cute, he’s obviously breeding them wrong if one died after a few weeks and one had no eye.!!!!!!!!
Is it like a guinea pig puppy farm!?

6D908DBC-06CF-447E-8146-94F566A40794.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now Lee is posting about holidays....

They are 100% going on holiday soon. I’m calling it now!

Reactions: 18
Honestly she doesn't know how awful she comes across.

'FML' Really Rebeggar? Over the top and pretty self absorbed. I think it's pretty distasteful tbh.

Oh I think the pair of them are having fun with tattlers. Get a fn life!

• Sick
Reactions: 10

'FML' Really Rebeggar? Over the top and pretty self absorbed. I think it's pretty distasteful tbh.

They are pathetic.

But then these are two fully grown adults who think playing heads down, thumbs up constitutes a rocking night out so.....
Crack on Meldrums, if that’s what gets you off! 👍🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Unreal that a woman that doesn't work posts something like that. She is looking for this gifted ???
I seriously think one of her worst "

They’ll be going away. It’ll either be gifted or they’ll make out the money they’ll save on the lease hire of the BMW has paid for it.

Either way, don’t plead poverty then piss off on holiday!

Reactions: 13

Definitely. They don’t deserve one. Fuming.

Was just reading a few chapters of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to my daughter at bedtime and this made me snigger:

‘...all we’ll have to do is give him a triple overdose of my wonderful supervitamin chocolate...it will make his toes grow out until they’re as long as his fingers...it’s most useful. He’ll be able to play the piano with his feet.’

I wonder if Veruca Cannon had piano lessons as a child? Maybe she has a secret talent? 🦶 🎹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lee is an even bigger begging wee snake than her. He’d sell his maw if it meant they’d get a free holiday.

Lee, not being funny pal but you are the 2nd rotation into your new job. You’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 5... actually sorry you’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 2 and a half yuuurs.

Once you’ve finished touching yourself over the memories of the BMW, roll up your boiler suit sleeves, work hard on the best rig with the best bunch of guys you’ve ever worked with in your whole best life and save up the honest, decent way to take your “team” on holiday.

He’s thick as bleeping mince.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Might it have been a non-alcoholic beer? But they didn't explain that because they want controversy?

Reactions: 8
This couple go beyond begging. Their children’s health is at stake. Yet they beg for brand deals despite their children’s troubles. I still can’t get over their re-selling of gifted products

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Poor Poppy just needs a #kindlygifted Boden jumper, cures all sorts, silly Reb.

Ahhhh! Yes! Get that Boden jumper on her, give a her a cup of tea, shove a few of those #gifted crystals in her cot and put a podcast on for her to listen to - she’ll be right as rain! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lee is an even bigger begging wee snake than her. He’d sell his maw if it meant they’d get a free holiday.

Lee, not being funny pal but you are the 2nd rotation into your new job. You’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 5... actually sorry you’ve worked 2 weeks out the last 2 and a half yuuurs.

Once you’ve finished touching yourself over the memories of the BMW, roll up your boiler suit sleeves, work hard on the best rig with the best bunch of guys you’ve ever worked with in your whole best life and save up the honest, decent way to take your “team” on holiday.

He’s thick as bleeping mince.
Omg 😂 BMW memories firmly saved in Pats wankbank for the next 2 long lonely weeks down his hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder if the health visitor recommended a new bed to cure a bit of restless leg? Watch a kindly gifted bed come landing on her doorstep soon.

We know you read here, so PLEASE sort those blind cords out before you transition to a bed. All jokes aside. That is absolutely imperative

Reactions: 22
The story of her sitting with golden child complaining about Poppy, commenting how she can't wait for it to be Poppy's bedtime and agreeing with Florrie when she calls Poppy a savage. Honestly what kind of parent does that? Reinforcing to a four year old that her little sister is the awkward, feral, annoying one.

And Rebecca we know you don't care about your own childrens safety but if you have one of Safiyah's friends over don't sit on your arse chatting to strangers through your phone whilst they climb trees in the garden. At least stand by the window to make sure they are safe.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.