Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Rebecca’s recent insta post , who wants to bet Poppy won’t be sleeping tonight ? anyone else with an ounce if sense would have only let her have an hour then keep her as busy as possible until bed time no not our becs she leaves her as long as possible to get rid of her and she actively encourages Florrie to call her sister names she just can’t hack looking after a lively and in my opinion a very confused toddler is she just so cute when refusing to do anything or is she savage Howay man make your mind up poor bairn no idea how to react , and why do her restless legs not bother her for 3 hour naps ? Do you think Rebecca listens to anyone ? apart from those sheep who hang on her every word and think she is perfect 🙄

This... they become what you name them.
That is so true, if you tell a child everyday they are naughty then they will be because you have given them their role to play this is exactly what Rebecca has done from the moment that baby learned the word no !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet those leggings are really short in the leg as well. As Rebeggar is only 5’ 2” I know on my youngest daughter - teenager in size 6 clothes but tall - those would finish half way up get calf. So whilst they ‘fit true to size’ this only applies if you are short!! Not that I’d buy those leggings as they’ve been recommended by her! Agree with the comments - what an absolute shocker of an aff link ad - look at me in my dirty scummy leggings (crotch close up 🤮) - buy here 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t she see that Poppy sleeps perfectly fine during the day. There is no restless leg issue!
The problem is that she’s being left to
Sleep for god knows how many hours during the mid afternoon so she’s not tired at night. The poor kid’s body clock is all out of sync.

Christ sake. It’s basic parenting. You’d think even Rebecca would be able to figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m new to this and haven’t commented on anything but for godness sake someone has just commented on her post about speaking to a health visitor now all of a sudden the health visitor has mentioned using a weight blanket? This woman is full of shite.

Toddlers aren’t to sleep with a weighted blanket though are they?
Yes that is correct it is dangerous my autistic son had one when he was younger and the Occupational Therapist always warned us never to use whilst sleeping !!!!

Reactions: 8
No they really shouldn’t unless medically supplied, i know they help with children and adults who have sensory issues, she should really take her to be checked out if shes that concerned and not take advice of off social media doctor. Like any normal parent would do

Reactions: 7
Toddlers aren’t to sleep with a weighted blanket though are they?

Well, toddlers aren’t mean to be left to
Wander around the house on their own, be left up the garden alone, be wandering around on the drive on their own, put down for a nap in filthy muddy clothes but none of that bothers the Meldrums so.....

Reactions: 20
So gifted sorry “press package” clothes again and a personalised Febreeze why do companies keep sending her stuff !

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it funny that apart from the odd I’m tired Rebby was fine whilst Lee was home, he however looked awful! Imo he was the one getting up every night with Poppy, no doubt Grabby was saying you get 12 hours when you go back off shore! Just look at the state of her when she has to do everything ( and lets face it, she still has a very easy life compared to most) 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So gifted sorry “press package” clothes again and a personalised Febreeze why do companies keep sending her stuff !
She's bound to have previously been on pr lists and remains there. If they've not been made aware of her scandals then chances are they're not aware and haven't thought to remove her from said lists

Reactions: 4
Yes that is correct it is dangerous my autistic son had one when he was younger and the Occupational Therapist always warned us never to use whilst sleeping !!!!
Plus you can only use them for a set time definately not overnight

Reactions: 3
Does she even consider the way she treats and speaks to poppy could be the cause of not sleeping at night? What if everything she says to her is playing on her little mind all night hence the reason she doesnt want to sleep the woman needs to take the stick out her arse and stop feeling sorry for herself, there is parents out there who have to constantly watch there children during the night for medical conditions, poppy doesn’t want to sleep woopitidoo some people have it alot worse she’s seriously doing my head in now to the point i dont want to watch her.

• Sad
What the hell is wrong with her? Complete lack of personal hygiene and never washes her clothes?
Or is it that she’s just a stingy witch and doesn’t want to spend any money on the hot water/electric bill by using the shower or the washing machine?!
Of course not! Electricity isn’t kindly gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh, go me! 🙌

Speaking of special poses, I have an irrational hatred for mug holding pictures too. They all bloody do it.

"Hi guys, you can relate to little old me as I'm sure you drink out of mugs too. Come and chat to me with a cuppa, I'm just like you and am really interested in what you say".

No hun, you just want the engagement and statistics. 🤢
They all do it and it annoys me, I don't know why but it does. They look like they're trying to hold in a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Roll on bedtime??? Roll on bedtime?? Poppy is still napping and she is already looking forward to her being back in bed?? Rebecca has some serious issues she needs addressing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know I wouldn’t be surprised if she left channel mum rather than being sacked - blaming them for her online career going down the tubes and not doing enough to advise or protect her. Just knowing what she’s like this mess would never be her fault so the blame would have to lie with someone else and channel mum could be a good scapegoat for her. Just a thought. Although, if she quit them I think she would have also made more of a point of mentioning that she’d left and she hasn’t said anything about moving agency, so I could be wrong.
Hadn’t thought of that!!🤔although tend to agree, she would have made more of a fuss if she made the decision.

Reactions: 1
Its not zero it 22mcg of alcohol in 100ml of breath, a pint could easily put you over that though I'd imagine especially when you're as skinny as him! I'd never drink anything then drive, I won't even drive the next day! Absolute twit!
[/QUOTE]
I actually watched an old Meldrum video lately where they were driving and they had a long and boring conversation about just one drink now being enough to put you over the limit in Scotland and that people shouldn’t ever risk it 🤣 so Lee is fully aware. They definitely forget what they film. Tools.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.