Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Rebs' tune has changed dramatically this morning after poppy slept all night!

Reactions: 5
It’s a complete viscous cycle if they’re not sleeping at night they need a long nap during the day. So now that she’s slept let’s hope Reb can tire her out today and doesn’t let her nap so long. If it was the weighted blanket that worked her house must be bloody freezing!

Reactions: 8
What the duck? Your daughter has a friend over and you plan on cleaning inside while they're outside climbing a bloody tree? I would be watching them like a hawk. 😳😳😳 Would never in a million years let her look after my children - she is a walking disaster
Totally agree. I thought exactly the same

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Urghh, P has slept but it's always about how much better REBEGGAR feels isn't it? Not P. 🙁 Up and at 'em the back of 6..... Cue I'm so so tired later in day... 😩
Lack of sleep turns her into shouty mum which isn't her apparently ... 🤔 Really? I somehow doubt that. How the duck she'd manage in the real world I really don't know. Well I do, she wouldn't.

Hope she's got the proper weight blanket on P.

Reactions: 9
Urghh, P has slept but it's always about how much better REBEGGAR feels isn't it? Not P. 🙁 Up and at 'em the back of 6..... Cue I'm so so tired later in day... 😩
Lack of sleep turns her into shouty mum which isn't her apparently ... 🤔 Really? I somehow doubt that. How the duck she'd manage in the real world I really don't know. Well I do, she wouldn't.

Hope she's got the proper weight blanket on P.
I'm sure I remember her saying a while ago that she was trying to be less of a shouty mum🤔

Reactions: 10
But she’s not a shouty mum! Oh no, definitely NOT a shouty mum.
Everybody got that?

I think she is very much a shouty mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Uh the begging.....I actually want to message them and say please don’t gift her a bed!
I don’t get this question 🤔 ‘did they stay in it?’ It’s a bed.. like the other beds you transitioned your two other children into.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely a holiday at some point soon..all those shorts that she bought when Scotland has now basically turned to winter and Lee going on about hols. Wonder if they will have to pay for this next one themselves?

Reactions: 12
I really hope her HV hasn’t advised a weighted blanket as these should only be used under supervised medical treatment. They are far too hot for a child to be unsupervised using! I’ve only heard of OTs advising and providing these normally as last resort after all other sleep aids have not worked to prevent the restlessness.

Get into the real bleeping world Rebecca!! Tired.....please 🙄 you piss around all day doing duck all. Try working full time, studying and having 3 or more kids. Yes I’m knackered by the time I sit down at whatever time at night but I don’t moan about it as it’s all to benefit my kids and keep us in the lifestyle we have which we pay for by working our arses off. Begging for freebies is certainly not something I’m jealous of 🤮 my kids are encouraged by our work ethic and I don’t care what they do at the end of their schooling but it has to make them happy and not consist of slobbing around getting everything handed to them on a bleeping plate. What are these girls going to do? The same as mum? It’s all they know women to do!

Sorry for essay just catching up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I'd prefer a shouty mum to the high pitched, squeaky one. That fake voice she uses when she talks to Poppy hurts my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to just normal beds, that one is just for showing off what a Pinterest mum you are on Instagram.
A mattress on the floor with a tent 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.