Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyed that Frugi have gifted her those beautiful clothes 😩 I've never even seen her girls in Frugi before 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Posting a photograph of the exact same bed as Katie Ellison has for Wren and asking the sheep if anyone has any experience with this type of bed.
Can't pick up the phone and ask your insta pal her experience?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Genuinely was gobsmacked when Florence called poppy savage and
that pathetic excuse of a mother laughed and didn’t reprimand. Totally not on 🤬
And once again you have to ask what happened to girls supporting girls,if you have nothing nice to say say nothing etc? All the rest of the banal sayings, or are they only for when people say anything contradicting or criticising Grabby? Hardly empowering your children or promoting inclusive and positive language, is that encouraging Florrie to troll Poppy?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The clothes looked nice enough but the skirt with dinosaurs for an 8 year old? Not so sure.
Oh I think they’re beautiful. The dungarees especially 😍. I used to buy Frugi for my daughter when she was a toddler but I’m so SICK of Rebeggar Meldrum getting free stuff again.

a) she can afford it if she wanted it
b) the kids already have too many clothes
c) SHES A LAZY LYING COCUNT RACIST WHO SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED

When it all went South for her and she cried Troll I suspected she’d get back on her feet but not this bloody soon. I’m being naive I’m sure but it grinds my gears. I’ve no doubt Frugi are unaware of her murky past (someone might want to teach their PR dept how to Google) but does no brand do any research into who they gift ££££££ of clothes to? Yes she has followers but they are WAY better and more popular vloggers out there. Every gift I see her receiving ruins my day. (But dramatic but, you know lol)

And once again you have to ask what happened to girls supporting girls,if you have nothing nice to say say nothing etc? All the rest of the banal sayings, or are they only for when people say anything contradicting or criticising Grabby? Hardly empowering your children or promoting inclusive and positive language, is that encouraging Florrie to troll Poppy?
Exactly. Girls supporting girls to Reb means how dare women slag me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Spot on 👏🏼 Its really annoyed me more than it probably should. What else are those girls picking up on that is being said and I just feel so sorry for poppy ☹

Reactions: 12
The clothes looked nice enough but the skirt with dinosaurs for an 8 year old? Not so sure.
I'd love a skirt or dress with dinosaurs and I'm certainly over 8!

I adored frugi when my kids were little too. Mrs M hasn't once mentioned them or even bought anything from them. Wonder why they bothered to send them to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only just catching up.
Worrying hv giving dangerous advice sleeping in weighted blanket.
Fail to see how type bed would help.
Hate the way shes so negative about poppy wishing she was in bed at night before she woke from morning nap abd the negativity and name calling now her older sibling talks negative and reb reinforces that with we can have fun without poppy.
If poppy is ill the whole moaning lack sleep and joking about night nanny really distasteful she resents being a parent at time its such a drag.
I still think too many naps in day
Lack routine and activity some day
Maybe poppys struggling emotionally with lee whos clearly her main caregiver being away so is more unsettled.
Come to think if it daddy home 3 weeks then away 2 kust be odd adjustments small child come to terms with its more confusing than a longer stint away.
3 weeks to a 2 year old must seem like eternity they have no concept time.
No updates on how s is doing
Boring footage gym
So so dissaponted with frugi.

Reactions: 8
Why call older girls in same bracket ? My sister was 18months younger than me and we had dif bed times. Isn't there 4 years between S & F? Feel so sorry that S treated same way as F. I remember staying up later than my Sis loads.

Reactions: 10
So so tired today...time to stop Proppy napping throughout the day. Might be best to give it a go for a week rather than one day and then give up. I haven’t slept a full night for almost four years and can guarantee that my daughter was worse than Proppy. Time to swap the tea for coffee.

Reactions: 9
What the duck? Your daughter has a friend over and you plan on cleaning inside while they're outside climbing a bloody tree? I would be watching them like a hawk. 😳😳😳 Would never in a million years let her look after my children - she is a walking disaster

Reactions: 25
What the duck? Your daughter has a friend over and you plan on cleaning inside while they're outside climbing a bloody tree? I would be watching them like a hawk. 😳😳😳 Would never in a million years let her look after my children - she is a walking disaster
Your name & avatar 😂😂😂
Agree with your post, she wouldn’t get my kids for a play date 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uh the begging.....I actually want to message them and say please don’t gift her a bed!
Shameless! This actually makes my skin crawl. I know she thinks everyone is so, so jealous of her “gifted” lifestyle, but seeing this only highlights how desperate it is. I can’t ever imagine having to beg for everything my family needs. And the truely sad thing is that it isn’t out of necessity, it’s just about greed and keeping up appearances. So what if she gets gifted a bed, it’s really at the expense of her dignity at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This begging makes my skin crawl. Imagine living a life like that. It's pretty scummy. Let's face it,the suppliers rising to the bait are largely found to have been pretty poor in their research so more fool them if it impacts in their business or social media.

Two things I've been pondering.
1) will the change to a bed help at all? I don't think so as surely wee P will become more likely to leave her bed and waken the rest 8f the house?
2) no recent mention of potty training, not connected to sleep but is Reb going to be one 9f those terrible parents that doesn't bother and a child is still in nappies when entering early education? The only reason I mention was that she was going to start 5/weeks ago when Lee first went back to work. Nothing since. Surely a focus /concentration on P for positive, developmental growth would be a good thing.

Finally, I agree with many others. P is under stimulated and in my opinion the daytime naps are impacting upon nighttime sleeps. No doubt she must be missing the parent she obviously has a stronger bond with and I've always thought if the house has bad vibes, a child will pick up on it. The exclusion and 'name calling' has got to stop but let's face it, there's no chance of them taking any notice. We've seen how powerful some SM families are in ignoring and even silencing critics of child rearing in recent weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poppy isn’t sleeping at night

But she’s down for a nap and isn’t being woken up until 3 in the afternoon

And Rebecca seems to think she’s then going to go down to bed at 7pm....

Fuckkkkkkkkk sakeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is she really that stupid?! Really?!
My kid was up at by 730 and napped from roughly 12:30/1-3 daily and was in bed by 730ish most nights.

My kid always slept like tit when she was over tired. Poppy seems chronically overtired.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been following this thread for a while and haven’t posted... but holy tit I am absolutely shocked and upset at the way she talks about wishing Poppy was in bed and saying she can’t wait for her bed time, but not the big girls bed time, in front of Florence! Fair enough everyone gets tired now & again but she doesn’t bloody work! People would give anything to live her life and be at home with their kids 24/7! People work full time out of necessity and would love to be in her position. I cannot believe this girl, what an absolute embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.