Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is threadworms (and the symptoms do point more to that) then she will never mention it again I imagine.
It will be like F’s runny nose that was discussed endlessly on her insta then magically went away and was not referred to again.
Threadworms aren’t very ‘Insta’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Annoyed frugi have gifted her such a huge package. Luckily for them I don’t have children that age anymore. I used to spend hundreds each season with them. Loved dressing my children in their clothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So gifted sorry “press package” clothes again and a personalised Febreeze why do companies keep sending her stuff !
Personalised Febreeze! Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️ I wonder if that’s a passive aggressive swipe by Febreeze. There you go you smelly beggar - have this bottle of nasty chemicals to artificially mask your sweaty crotch stench so you can get one more ramming out of your leggings. You’ve saved yourself precisely £2.49. Oh the glamour of Instamum life! Living the dream there Reb 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She's bound to have previously been on pr lists and remains there. If they've not been made aware of her scandals then chances are they're not aware and haven't thought to remove her from said lists
Frugi need to be told about her racism scandal!

Reactions: 8
B9CF8961-DCF6-4F83-986F-62B4DBCE88B6.jpeg

I’m almost certain you’re still sitting at the tattle table Rebecca 🤣🤣
Obviously hoping your bill will be covered...

#gifted #notachance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if that quote post was a little dig at Channel Mum? And the other channel mum mums.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if that quote post was a little dig at Channel Mum? And the other channel mum mums.
Probably as ash mama Reid , kate bow wow and another channel mum person were in London yesterday having lunch together etc

Reactions: 13
Hold on. Now she's claiming that this is how Poppy is every night & it's so distressing. If you watch vlogs before last week, no mention has ever been made of this. In fact they had zero empathy or sympathy for P not sleeping. They basically said she was just a nightmare toddler up until last week. How come all of a sudden, the nights have been like this all along? Also, she says she's "talking to the GP" (which is weird phrasing), so why is she still asking a load of ransoms for their opinion? Especially when she's getting so stroppy at their responses?
Exactly this!!! Not one mention of poor Poppy, just raging they were shattered!

Just watched her stories, honestly every time I think she can’t rule me anymore she manages to find a way!!!

So so tired for my morning at the gym and afternoon napping while my 5 year old fends for herself!! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She definitely needs to Febreze that gifted seat after sitting on it in her honking sweaty clothes.

NB. Gifted seat + gifted febreze. Surely should be marked as an advert.

Reactions: 17
Just done some snooping on last night's vlog, Lee appears to have beer with dinner then proceeds to drive home afterwards!? It's 0 tolerance here in Scotland 😱

• Wow
Just done some snooping on last night's vlog, Lee appears to have beer with dinner then proceeds to drive home afterwards!? It's 0 tolerance here in Scotland 😱
Yes. They had a 5 minute convo about in in a video a while back. They are complete idiots. Shouldn’t be allowed cutlery 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“ Poppy and I have been seeing the guinea pigs”

Plural. Has it come back from the dead? Has it come back from the farm?

Am I in a parallel universe?

ETA. Thanks for clearing that up for me Rebs. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off Rebeggar, you can go to the gym, so you're not that tired. End of.

That should be the title of EVERY MrsM thread @PUGLETT ... Mrs M 'she's a self absorbed, self pitying hole' thread number 465.😂😂😂

On a serious note, I think it's terrible she's getting Florence to refer to her baby sister as Savage, it's truly disgusting. That will cause problems in the future, mark my words. My late Grandma compared myself and much elder sister non stop to anyone when with us and it does affect you. I was the savage one, my sister having (and I quote) a far nicer personality as I was noisier .... I was 4 at the time!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Let’s try and keep this one alive Rebecca.....
No more trips to “the farm in the sky

1E69A732-0CC8-4E51-B764-9EFD91096C4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny that apart from the odd I’m tired Rebby was fine whilst Lee was home, he however looked awful! Imo he was the one getting up every night with Poppy, no doubt Grabby was saying you get 12 hours when you go back off shore! Just look at the state of her when she has to do everything ( and lets face it, she still has a very easy life compared to most) 🤣
Lee said they shared the nights with Poppy a few days ago when someone asked. His eye bags told a different story 🤥

Lee said they shared the nights with Poppy a few days ago when someone asked. His eye bags told a different story 🤥
No way did they share he looked rough she on the other hand didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ all she does is moan about P she’s not willing to change her routine or naps etc so we’re all over here banging our heads off the wall we’ve told her how to fix things but this RLS is just another excuse for engagement potentially to get stuff gifted I don’t know but seriously L deserves 12hrs sleep a night on the rigs he done everything when he got home housework etc and being up all night with P 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.