Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
Don’t worry guys, a Next advert should clear up her arthritis worries, just like it did with the cancer scare.

Failing that she can always phone her reiki lady or I dunno, rub some moon dust and crystals on her knackety knees. That would get the sheep excited.
There must be some gifted product in her po box that might be able to help.
Alongside decent diet of checkpeas/ smoothies and extra leftover gifted vitamins.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
T

There must be some gifted product in her po box that might be able to help.
Alongside decent diet of checkpeas/ smoothies and extra leftover gifted vitamins.
Don’t worry - Rami the PT & Orthopaedic Wizard can probably sort it out with some lunges and some new #gifted gym shark leggings. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure any tattler is ready to ‘forgive and move on’ where Mrs M is concerned. But clearly, the brands have and decided Tattle is not the moral compass.

There’s no racist content, casual, intended or otherwise in any of her recent content, least that she does with brands.

Maybe the subtly of her sorrow was lost on us. It certainly didn’t appear on YouTube ...

My honest opinion of reading eggs? A lot of guff ...

Reactions: 13
So it’s arthritis now. Got to get the sympathy from somewhere i suppose .

I’m not sure any tattler is ready to ‘forgive and move on’ where Mrs M is concerned. But clearly, the brands have and decided Tattle is not the moral compass.

There’s no racist content, casual, intended or otherwise in any of her recent content, least that she does with brands.

Maybe the subtly of her sorrow was lost on us. It certainly didn’t appear on YouTube ...

My honest opinion of reading eggs? A lot of guff ...
Thing that makes me laugh is the Meldrums don’t use Reading Eggs! The only time she wheels it out is for a cringe photo or video when she’s being paid to do so!
Looks like a load of shite anyway.

Reactions: 17
Just another service to guilt mothers into using. Let the kids play for fucks sake! They can learn to read through play.
What ever happened to reading kids a book before bed and teaching them that way? I’d rather do that with mine than plonk then down with the sodding iPad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What ever happened to reading kids a book before bed and teaching them that way? I’d rather do that with mine than plonk then down with the sodding iPad.
Exactly! And if they're mardy and don't fancy that - subtitles on tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see its kicking off on the reading eggs post. At this moment in time people are not willing to move on and I agree. Shes done so much damage its just not going away!

Reactions: 11
We need to give reading eggs a break - look at their grid, it’s shows a lovely cross section of the multi-cultural Britain we all now live in. I am quite sure they don’t condone casual racism 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So is Grabby now David Attenborough?

I love nothing more than watching grainy footage of deer every other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is Grabby now David Attenborough?

I love nothing more than watching grainy footage of deer every other day.
Christ is she still harping on about bleeping deer?!

They are nothing special. Deer/stags are extremely common in that part of Scotland and are actually a pest when they wander down to the roads, they are a cause of lots of accidents on the roads. Drive around anywhere in the north of Scotland and you will pass them on the verges of the roads. Nothing special, not unusal.
They also eat everything in sight, if they get in her garden they will eat everything- she might not be so exited about them after that!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks for getting in touch. We always endeavour to ensure the influencers we work with align with our brand values and we do not condone racist or discriminatory behaviour. The discount code mentioned is part of our refer a friend programme on our website and all customers are able to sign up for participation. This was not a sponsored ad. Thanks.

This is from ELEMIS i guess they were gifting her but refer a freind must mean shock horror shes potentially spending her own money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I won’t be bothering with reading eggs and I have a pre schooler.

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry guys, a Next advert should clear up her arthritis worries, just like it did with the cancer scare.

Failing that she can always phone her reiki lady or I dunno, rub some moon dust and crystals on her knackety knees. That would get the sheep excited.
Exactly, just pop a #kindlygifted cashmere jumper on and voila, new woman

I’m yet to find anyone who earnestly uses it ...
The only people I know who use it regularly are home schooling families

Reactions: 4
No matter what he does Lee kills me 😂 He’s our shopping and spotted an ugly sweater with LEE (the brand) logo on the front in huge letters. I would pay SO MUCH MONEY to for him to be sponsored by LEE and wear all their branded clothes every day. He’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

Oh and he’s currently taking the BMW to the garage according to Grabby. She still can’t just call it the car can she? She was definitely reading here the other day when this was pointed out 🤣🤣

Thanks for getting in touch. We always endeavour to ensure the influencers we work with align with our brand values and we do not condone racist or discriminatory behaviour. The discount code mentioned is part of our refer a friend programme on our website and all customers are able to sign up for participation. This was not a sponsored ad. Thanks.

This is from ELEMIS i guess they were gifting her but refer a freind must mean shock horror shes potentially spending her own money.
So she won’t buy lunch out for her children and has to sell their stinky stained clothes for pennies to help her get through the e pensive school holidays but she’ll buy all her skincare from Elemis??? The Pro Collagen Marine Cream she uses is about £85 a pot from memory. That’s hundreds a months. Hundreds.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
So lee does have personalised number plates :D L33, BEC and RAM are all whizzing around their little town like twats.

Lee writing about "the facial" today 🍆 💦 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No matter what he does Lee kills me 😂 He’s our shopping and spotted an ugly sweater with LEE (the brand) logo on the front in huge letters. I would pay SO MUCH MONEY to for him to be sponsored by LEE and wear all their branded clothes every day. He’s the gift that keeps on giving 🤣

Oh and he’s currently taking the BMW to the garage according to Grabby. She still can’t just call it the car can she? She was definitely reading here the other day when this was pointed out 🤣🤣

So she won’t buy lunch out for her children and has to sell their stinky stained clothes for pennies to help her get through the e pensive school holidays but she’ll buy all her skincare from Elemis??? The Pro Collagen Marine Cream she uses is about £85 a pot from memory. That’s hundreds a months. Hundreds.
[/QUOTE]
Elemis wont confirm if shes a paying or gifted customer.
They admit they gifted her previously
These products are great value as they lasted her ages!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.