Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they are mentally unstable, under the influence or just brainwashed.

We discuss the stuff they put out on social media. Yes, we speculate about stuff but only when all evidence points the same way!

“No one knows what we’ve been through as a family” oh please, bleeping spare as the vague “you ok Hun?” Pitty party. The two of you don’t know your born. You’ve never had to endure any kind of hardship ever. Please don’t try and pretend there’s some big terrible thing that’s happened. What a load of utter bollocks. 🖕🏼
Did Pat say all that whilst holding a packet of cheese quavers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did Pat say all that whilst holding a packet of cheese quavers?
Probably. He probably rubs them all over himself while he’s creating all of his bizzare fake tattle accounts, furiously typing away on his wee burner phone, his tiny little midget hands going nineteen to the dozen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she’s got arthritis (as my husband does in his hips) she’ll be in for it. It’s brutal and life-limiting. AND SHE’LL BE bleeping UNBEARABLE and I’ll have to unfollow as there’ll be all the wailing and moaning 24/7. She’s rapidly becoming such an old codger with the wrinkles and now arthritis 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi guys! Just laying the groundwork for when my gifted gym membership and my paid for by my own self PT sessions are up at the end of the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
41k views on that click bait video and answering all the comments on the eggs ad, she's such a predictable manipulating lying cocunt. 🤥

It's plain to see that a company like reading eggs are simply a company with a piss poor marketing department; another example of one that just looks at social media follower numbers. Either that or they also wear a no fucks are given t shirt and support casual racism and shady influencing so wouldn't be the type of company I'd spend my money with.

Reactions: 19
I have an autoimmune illness called vasculitis which is similar to rheumatoid arthritis, in that in my case it causes truly awful joint and nerve pain and fatigue I'm on steroids and chemo tablets....tiger balm and glucosamine gel would definitely not help 🙄.....my disease is not curable, but treatable and fortunately I'm now in remission after 2 years treatment, but it has seriously impacted on my life and I'm now considered disabled
I would not wish it on my worst enemy
her symptoms of knee pain sound more like osteoarthritis rather than rheumatoid arthritis if anything...( small joints like fingers/ feet would be more commonly affected - a blood test for rheumatoid factor and inflammatory markers will help to diagnose this
more likely down to poor technique at gym

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The old blocking finger must be suffering as well as the knees - I recognised several of us on the reading eggs post making our stand! And still no block! C’mon Grabecca you’re slacking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had blood tests at 16 to rule out arthritis, its just one of many things they are testing for I'm sure (not that Rebecca makes that abundantly clear). Sore knees can be anything, I over exerted myself while out running last week and have had a sore knee for 6 days. It's just a thing that can happen if your form is poor.
As for the age gap, there is the exact same age gap between my husband and I. The difference is that I was 18 and he was 21 when we met on a night out. Those extra few years seem to make the difference to acceptability levels. The boys I dated at 15 definitely weren't all that great :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
They only talk about cutting back their spending to sound relatable to their followers. It’s like ooh Mrs R shops at Aldi so I can too, very small things but makes a bored mum feel like they are the same as their idol.

Reactions: 7
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it’s awful ! I’ve recently had a knee replacement and im young having the op ! With my condition I could never go to the gym at all , some days it’s unbearable. I would like to mention when Mrs M was in the bathroom and her little girl was screaming for her and she would talk about her abs !! Then go downstairs and the little girl was again screaming at her when she was showing her the clothes !!! Please put the camera down and see to your daughter .

Reactions: 8
I had blood tests at 16 to rule out arthritis, its just one of many things they are testing for I'm sure (not that Rebecca makes that abundantly clear). Sore knees can be anything, I over exerted myself while out running last week and have had a sore knee for 6 days. It's just a thing that can happen if your form is poor.
As for the age gap, there is the exact same age gap between my husband and I. The difference is that I was 18 and he was 21 when we met on a night out. Those extra few years seem to make the difference to acceptability levels. The boys I dated at 15 definitely weren't all that great :rolleyes:
It definitely does make the difference, when the age gap occurs. Especially since she couldn't consent till she was at least 16. I'm in no way implying anything was done against anyone's wishes, but that is just what it is in the eyes of the law as far as I can tell. No wonder her parents weren't happy. Can't understand what a 19 year old would see in a 15 year old?

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry guys, a Next advert should clear up her arthritis worries, just like it did with the cancer scare.

Failing that she can always phone her reiki lady or I dunno, rub some moon dust and crystals on her knackety knees. That would get the sheep excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.