Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elemis wont confirm if shes a paying or gifted customer.
They admit they gifted her previously
These products are great value as they lasted her ages!
I think she would pay through the nose on herself as she always prioritises herself but is tight with everything else, including food! She’s backwards as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suppose the token photo of the kids using reading eggs on an iPad can replace actual reading with your own children every evening before bed. Come on... some of us need me time, we weren’t put on this Earth to actually care for, nurture and help educate our inconveniences... I mean offspring. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What ever happened to reading kids a book before bed and teaching them that way? I’d rather do that with mine than plonk then down with the sodding iPad.
Definitely! I feel guilty about how much time my 1 year old spends looking at a screen (even though it’s not very much, but she does get tied into her little chair and watch a show for 30 mins while I make the dinner). I cherish that time before bed when she sits on my knee and we read books 🥰

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, have messaged reading eggs to express my disgust for paying/gifting a lying racist to promote their business. Although judging from their response in the comments it will be falling on deaf ears. Just a long line of things that get on my tits about this woman!

Reactions: 11
Suppose the token photo of the kids using reading eggs on an iPad can replace actual reading with your own children every evening before bed. Come on... some of us need me time, we weren’t put on this Earth to actually care for, nurture and help educate our inconveniences... I mean offspring. 🙄
I bet when darce starts senior school she be telling her to watch the movie version not read the book.
Shes always moaning as poppy wont sit and watch t.v.

Reactions: 5
Christ is she still harping on about bleeping deer?!

They are nothing special. Deer/stags are extremely common in that part of Scotland and are actually a pest when they wander down to the roads, they are a cause of lots of accidents on the roads. Drive around anywhere in the north of Scotland and you will pass them on the verges of the roads. Nothing special, not unusal.
They also eat everything in sight, if they get in her garden they will eat everything- she might not be so exited about them after that!!
I love Deer I would find them far more interesting to watch than Rebecca ! She is just trying to look like she cares about wildlife ! She was thinking about going Vegan 🙄

• Haha
I don't want to give Edgy ideas but living so close to deer and previously feeling tired all the time and now joint aches I'd be asking the doctor to check she hasn't contracted Lyme's from a tic bite. That would give her some great click bait material.

Reactions: 9
How people can follow these posts and threads and comment... You mean why don't we just mildlessly follow you and your wife like a heard of sheep and just hand you money without question? He 90% isn't true. Mate, if you're saying 10% IS TRUE, it's STILL PRETTY SHADY! Who do they think they are to think they have any right or qualification to INFLUENCE people? My education and parenting experience is better than theirs and I would dare try tell anyone what to do in exchange for stuff! Like these celeb mums who are suddenly god's gift to parents and must tell everyone the best way to do it! In exchange for money! Not just advice to pass on to HELP people. Jesus wept.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How people can follow these posts and threads and comment... You mean why don't we just mildlessly follow you and your wife like a heard of sheep and just hand you money without question? He 90% isn't true. Mate, if you're saying 10% IS TRUE, it's STILL PRETTY SHADY! Who do they think they are to think they have any right or qualification to INFLUENCE people? My education and parenting experience is better than theirs and I would dare try tell anyone what to do in exchange for stuff! Like these celeb mums who are suddenly god's gift to parents and must tell everyone the best way to do it! In exchange for money! Not just advice to pass on to HELP people. Jesus wept.
Spoken from a man who's speaking to strangers on Insta and who's wife has made a "career" out of it... When you think about it tattle isn't much different to Insta, just less photos, and less bullshit 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We’re tough. Vlogs are made up. We speculate and 90% is untrue. People don’t know half of what we go through as a family. I honestly can’t get my head around how people can be so naive, follow and post on our channel.

Is that what he meant to write?

I’m not twisting his words this is how he is perceived by us. It works both ways Pat...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll tell you why Lee you cheesetastic little bad boy belter...

BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE INJUSTICE, EASILY INFLUENCED NAIEVE PEOPLE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, RACISM, CHILDREN BEING PUT AT RISK ON THE INTERNET......and unfortunately your wife if part of all of the above and lots more.

If these threads didn’t exist, people would continue to give her money from their pockets thinking she is their friend. Because that’s how she peddles it and she frankly “Gives Zero Fucks”.

That’s why.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are Hari and the Gang kindly gifting her stuff? This makes me angry. How can they have such short memories

The hoodie has gone a weird colour with the filter she puts on her pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are Hari and the Gang kindly gifting her stuff? This makes me angry. How can they have such short memories
Horrific jumper. I hate slogan clothing anyway but a baby pink jumper with the word HELLO emblazoned on the front in that horrible iron on sticky stuff that flakes off in the wash is my idea of jumper hell. That will be a jumper she’s worn today and will never see the light of day ever again. It’s probably already on an auction site as we speak being sold for a few quid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know he’s her husband and will obviously have a biased opinion of her but wow no wonder she never apologises for her mistakes when this fool is is egging her on! Deluded pair of twits

Reactions: 14
Has she been overdoing the fake tan? She looks like she’s been tangoed on the photo she’s posted 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has she been overdoing the fake tan? She looks like she’s been tangoed on the photo she’s posted 😂
No it’s that stupid bloody orange filter she insists on using on every photo. She seems to think it makes her look good. I think she needs new glasses!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Horrific jumper. I hate slogan clothing anyway but a baby pink jumper with the word HELLO emblazoned on the front in that horrible iron on sticky stuff that flakes off in the wash is my idea of jumper hell. That will be a jumper she’s worn today and will never see the light of day ever again. It’s probably already on an auction site as we speak being sold for a few quid.
As if they are charging £49 for that? I thought she had been to primark when I saw it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.