Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title ya wee beauties.
First time I've managed to keep up on a meldrum thread in months 🤣 Can tell she's not getting as many opportunities to spectacularly eff everything up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her kitchen reveal video... A grand total of about 8 mins s... that's showing she s hiding a massive bloody lie. If they had done it all themselves it have been at least half an hour or more of every hard step filmed on time lapse,umpteen shots of her teen tiny arse at every opportunity whilst reaching up/ bending down, roller in hand flashing her rings ,of moaning about the hard work wiping her eyes,, damage to my nails, how hard with three kids but aren't I AMAZING at the end reveal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I NEED to see the ‘not painting the kitchen themselves’ proof. I was LIVING for it but now I’m worried it’s not coming....😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her kitchen reveal video... A grand total of about 8 mins s... that's showing she s hiding a massive bloody lie. If they had done it all themselves it have been at least half an hour or more of every hard step filmed on time lapse,umpteen shots of her teen tiny arse at every opportunity whilst reaching up/ bending down, roller in hand flashing her rings ,of moaning about the hard work wiping her eyes,, damage to my nails, how hard with three kids but aren't I AMAZING at the end reveal.
U missed all the crotch shots 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I work 40 hours night shift a week and spend the days being a mum, housewife, cook, basically a general dogs body for my brood. Wouldn’t change it for a thing though - well maybe a couple of weeks on a Caribbean island on my own 🤣 love the fact I have my own money to do what I want and with teenagers who need hair, nails, eyebrows, lashes done one salary wouldn’t go far enough 🙄

My kids would love a dog but there is no bloody way I’m adding that into the mix our cat was bad enough before getting it outside, if only it had pished in the bath and not on beds and piles of clothes 😹

P is literally begging for attention and the only way she gets it is to look at the camera as it’s the only way her mother communicates with her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
And a Cavapoo is not the breed for the Meldrums to get. They need brushing everyday as they don’t moult, but their shed hair needs removing nonetheless. They need grooming every six weeks. Even if she ever got through the puppy stage, that’s a massive amount of work and she is far too selfish and lazy to properly care for the breed.

Reactions: 12
Not posted on here for ages but an avid and silent reader! I remember the q&a where she stated she wanted to be a SAHM forever, she said to the effect of: “If lee has his way when the kids are at school I’d be getting off my ass and getting a job, if I had my way I’d be a SAHM mum forever, and when the kids have left school I’ll be a SAHM grandma.” ?! So she’s never had any motivation to work - she probably pulled the video as she had comments saying she was downright lazy.

Reactions: 17
Poppy knows no different than to perform to the camera! The older 2 girls obviously protest more than we see at being filmed and so she uses Poppy cos she can't say no, she does know any better, and it gets her the attention she wants from her Mother! It's disgusting to say the least!!!! Grabby's content is desperately lacking in any kind of direction, she was meant to be taking a step back but still seems to be frantically trying to cling on to her online life! If I was her I'd use the niche of Lee being back offshore and spend the time he is home offline and without a camera, and then use the time he's away to vlog and make videos that may help others in her situation. Her content could be well planned and better thought out and her channel would have direction and some meaning again 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not posted on here for ages but an avid and silent reader! I remember the q&a where she stated she wanted to be a SAHM forever, she said to the effect of: “If lee has his way when the kids are at school I’d be getting off my ass and getting a job, if I had my way I’d be a SAHM mum forever, and when the kids have left school I’ll be a SAHM grandma.” ?! So she’s never had any motivation to work - she probably pulled the video as she had comments saying she was downright lazy.
No wonder she loved being an ‘influencer’!! Good money for very little effort.! I don’t believe a word of the its so hard crap!

Reactions: 11
Has she changed the latest vlog title. I’m sure it was something like ‘life of an offshore wife’ and now it’s just ‘how I’m coping’??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she changed the latest vlog title. I’m sure it was something like ‘life of an offshore wife’ and now it’s just ‘how I’m coping’??
It was definitley day in the life of an offshore wife, someone commented further up how much of a mouthful it was! 😂

Reactions: 7
It was definitley day in the life of an offshore wife, someone commented further up how much of a mouthful it was! 😂
Wonder if she thought after one 2 week shift it was a bit too premature to start calling herself an off shore wife. But then again after an afternoon looking after her own children she was a solo parent 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.