Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The end of that vlog, Lee puffing that he is so lucky he has landed with a great crew, there’s usually one or two wankers etc but there’s none there.

Lee. I hate to be the one to break it to you. But have you considered that maybe you haven’t met the token wanker in the crew, because you are the token wanker? Just a thought 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Hiiii guuuuyyyyyys (eurgh I cringe just saying that lol). Sorry for radio silence, my Hobbits gotten tangled in the skipping rope washing line so I've been solo parenting my feral newborn...someone please gift me a babysitter lol

I can only apologise for not showing the evidence yet, I can't release it without permission and they won't give that until they can do so without it negatively affecting them. We also want to make sure when we post something it's irrefutable, I'd rather post nothing and be branded a liar than have the Meldrums wriggle out of another shit storm.
I fully accept that makes many people suspicious and I think it's great they feel that way. Most of us have been sheep at one point, and felt the sting of the realisation you've been lied to over and over, of course people are wary of a randoms claims on a gossip site, I'd be exactly the same! I may sound a bit tin foil hat brigade but trust no one till you see proof with your own eyes.
I've personally loved every detailed minute of the Meldrums in action painting the cupboards, not just the before and afters, the stories, posts and vlog footage of them roller in hand, applying the products and seeing their technique....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

HowardMoon

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the question on stories just now ‘Where’d you meet your husband? He’s a belter’ was totally sent by Lee. He’s a funny one aye? 🙄 I know she’s said this phrase before but DOWN THE RIVER always makes me laugh: Did they meet in 1765 or something? It makes her seem like she was washing her petticoats against a stone in the river when the handsome young gentleman Sir Lee of Meldrum passed by, spotted her and cried out “Good Morrow my Fine Lady, I doth greatly admire your flat arse, it remindeth me of a peach”

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Mover36

I have found my people,

I’ve never watched YouTube videos because Instagram is bad enough. I am surrounded by women who go on and on about Meldrum and the other morons. I have looked at and read their utter drivel, questioning why anyone would believe or aspire to this nonsense. I have watched my first ever Mrs Meldrum you tube and bloody hell she is a narcissist. I have small children and I do not just allow them to fend for themselves, she is no stay at home mother. For months I’ve looked at Instagram where they all congratulate themselves on being perfect, gorgeous and amazing, I’ve asked myself where all the normal folk are. A quick google search and I’ve found you all. Just wanted to say hello and thank you for talking my language.

P.s I’m up Meldrums neck of the wood so she is the one I’ve heard so many people aspiring to be. I’m an offshore wife and I tell you she has rattled my cage with her pathetic nonsense while he has been away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

stuffata

So she has decided not to show her parents and friend in videos because of all the hate....What about your children???? They are ok to deal with the hate??? Oh no you are using them to make money...

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Hi guys! Just laying the groundwork for when my gifted gym membership and my paid for by my own self PT sessions are up at the end of the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Abongo

VIP Member
CF800C70-9ED4-4204-AFB5-7AB62D28D1E5.png
She would have gotten away with all the lies if it wasn’t for us meddling tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s absolutely crackers

“How are you going to save money now that circumstances have changed? Holiday less”

Erm YOU HAVENT PAID FOR A HOLIDAY IN YUUUURRSSS YOU DOZY TART! Is she on something?!!!! 🤣🙈

Not showing friends/family online anymore because of all the “hate” ————— ayeeeee right ok Reb. Maybe tell your old boot of a mother to wind her neck in then, stop eyeballing everyone’s insta stories yeah. Can’t stand the heat and all that! 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I've been a sahm and I'm now a working mum, and I fully respect mums no matter what they choose to do, neither is the easy option.
What I do grudge is people like Grabby who use having children as an excuse to be lazy, not work and not pay anything into society (either money or time value). She isn't staying at home because she feels it is better for her children, or because she has childcare difficulties, or even for her health, it's pure laziness. And she exploits followers on Insta and Youtube in order to sit on her arse or go the gym, not to spend time with her children or benefit their development in any way. She is the middle class version of a Jeremy Kyle chav.
I'd have more respect if she wanted to be a sahm because she believed it the better parenting option for them, but that she planned to volunteer when Poppy is at school, or even undertake some self-development such as distance learning.
Look at Kelly from Organised Motherhood, she's given up work to be a sahm but she is undertaking some courses, produces thoughtful content, does a lot with her children and educates herself with the types of books she chooses.
Grabby just wants to film ads, post aff links and sit on her skinny arse all day.

Not a great example to set for her "girl gang".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Catwoman

VIP Member
Everybody stop what you’re doing! Listen up!
LEE MELDRUM HAS AN ADULT SCOOTER 🤣🤣 🛴
He's got a scooter? Bless. When's he going to be a big enough boy to ride it? 😂

Been out of the loop for a couple of days, personal stuff but cheered by reading 2 days of comments. Still to watch the vlog, did they find the box down Lee's hole? 😂 The vlog comments on here are always more interesting than the video itself. You lot really make me chuckle, I'd miss you if we were shut down and banished to a place far far away, like inchmarlo 🙄. 😘

Love that hoody brand response enough to go seek out their website. But a tinge of sadness too for the lady that responded in having to receive a message drawing her attention to racism in this day and age. It's unacceptable that cocunts like Rebeggar give no shits. Yet we're called trolls for actually caring about others. 😔

On a personal level, I have learnt so much from lift gate experience, educating myself via fantastic people like messiahkaeto and organised motherhood accounts and although I'd have called out people before, I found myself on Sunday, without any question or hesitation calling out a friends husband when he made a comment that I may have let go a few years ago. It was literally a reflex and where before I'd have said, oh come on... Blah blah and even given in to the 'it's only a joke' response to me questioning it; on Sunday I responded instantly with confidence and knowledge and he responded brilliantly in return. Now THAT'S influencing I'm proud of. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

CurlySue

VIP Member
My favourite lie was the one that finally made me unfollow and find Tattle......
‘No Disneyland is not a gifted trip, this is our special family trip for S’s birthday’ 🙄

Like the previous poster I had been thinking am I bitter & cynical for finding this woman a self obsessed liar who can’t do her job?
Then found Tattle through a rant and found my people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not the Meldrums but this is Kerry M Conways reaction this morning to an article about a bloggers children’s pictures being used inappropriately and without their knowledge. So she is just going to carry on as normal and take a chance that her little girls aren’t used in this way? Nice View attachment 32923
Has she really likened paedophiles downloading images of HER offspring, which SHE uploads, to a terrorist attack that is quite frankly out of her control?

They’re not like-for-like references.

That’s just absurd... “it might not”, ok, it might not, I’ll give her that.

But it IS less likely to happen if she didn’t exploit her offspring online for cheap likes and a few quid.

Absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart

ChilliDog

You take your kids out on their bikes /scooters. Do you a) dress them in leggings /comfortable clothes b) put them in a massive dress. Poor Florrie.
May have mentioned this before but it gives an example of how easy it is to be “influenced”.
I started watching Mrs M 3 years ago and at the time saw her girls out in all these frilly tutus, looked at my own daughter who is a little older than S, playing in her leggings and jeans and I FELT GUILTY!!!

I went to NEXT🤦🏼‍♀️😂 and bought her some tutu skirts.

I’m a 34 year old woman. Not a young vulnerable mother. I was influenced and subconsciously felt what I was doing was wrong and I should change it.

Now my eyes are open and I realise those skirts were gifted #notdeclared and I was actually doing the right thing.
Just goes to show....

• Heart