Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s that stupid bloody orange filter she insists on using on every photo. She seems to think it makes her look good. I think she needs new glasses!!!

She looks more orange than Trump! How on earth can she think that’s a good photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks more orange than Trump! How on earth can she think that’s a good photo?
I honestly don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ She must really think it looks good because she seems to use it on every single photo. I don’t get it. It completely warps the colour - and not in a good way! When she takes photos of her living room with its dark navy blue walls they end up looking a really bizzare forest green colour....?! She’s a very strange woman!

As if they are charging £49 for that? I thought she had been to primark when I saw it!
£49?! Have a word!
It looks like the kind of tat you get on market stalls in town on a Saturday. Or those stalls you get at festivals where you can buy a hoodie, some wellies and a few glow sticks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone whos not blocked tell her in latest question its annoying and see if she blocks you.
Considering he loves the Hague blue dungeon so much they spend a lot of time the other family room with the new sofa.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Meldrums (and lots of other “influencers”)
Know fine well that the images they share of their children are taken and used by creeps and Weirdos.

They KNOW! They know. And they simply don’t care. They continue to use their children, to exploit their children in order to make a few quid. The whole thing is disgusting and they are a damn disgrace for continuing to do it.
Government needs to bring out laws banning it.

Reactions: 9
Someone whos not blocked tell her in latest question its annoying and see if she blocks you.
Considering he loves the Hague blue dungeon so much they spend a lot of time the other family room with the new sofa.
I put that it was annoying and haven’t been blocked. At that point the majority of folk said it was. I also complained on the reading eggs page and haven’t been blocked. Yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If Tattlers were to cease tattling about her she'd be more upset than her #ADs disappearing! The constant hints and air-time she gives to Tattle proves this! If she meant what she said she'd ignore everything said here and instead give shout-outs to her loyal fans and all the brands that are still happy to work with her - and yet.....her vlog 'addressing a rumour' was created purely because of discussions held here! She has the mentally of a child in that even negative attention is attention and she is feeding off of it rather than focusing on her own positives! She most probably thinks she's having fun with the tattlers but her actions are proving that what is discussed her still gets to her, so much so she encourages it! Hi Rebecca....♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I put that it was annoying and haven’t been blocked. At that point the majority of folk said it was. I also complained on the reading eggs page and haven’t been blocked. Yet.
Lol i dont get what she was asking really.
Was it the post or the picture she was asking if it annoyed peoplem

Reactions: 6
I voted it's annoying. 56% agree.

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off lady grabecca of royal deeside with your tips for fussy eaters . Can really see fussy kids chomping down on poached smoked haddock and mashed tatties with mustard ... really relatable there 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to clickbait titles you tube
We found a hidden box
Im not watching. In a way us tattlers are increasing her veiws.
Im so done with her nothing ever changes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.