Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re. Trolls. "90 % of the things said about us are untrue" what 10% do you agree with us on Pat??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Re. Trolls. "90 % of the things said about us are untrue" what 10% do you agree with us on Pat??? 😂😂😂

I honestly think they are mentally unstable, under the influence or just brainwashed.

We discuss the stuff they put out on social media. Yes, we speculate about stuff but only when all evidence points the same way!

“No one knows what we’ve been through as a family” oh please, bleeping spare as the vague “you ok Hun?” Pitty party. The two of you don’t know your born. You’ve never had to endure any kind of hardship ever. Please don’t try and pretend there’s some big terrible thing that’s happened. What a load of utter bollocks. 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is pretty thick. He would have been trained up to it from going on the rig as a complete newbie. He would never make anywhere near that money if he was to find an equivalent job onshore.
Yeah I’m guessing that he has no degree, poss no A Levels as I’ve heard him speak 🤣 so to earn between £45,000 - £72,000 would be impossible for him onshore. He’d have to run his own successful business and that ain’t happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Lee is a Production Operator apparently. Anyone know how much that brings in? Im in a nosey mood
All depends on what company he works for, but for a staff job it’s roughly £75,000 which includes the £17,000 offshore allowance

Reactions: 3
He would never have walked away from a 70k job, no way. I’m betting he’s at the lower end of the scale.

Reactions: 13
If he’s a contractor and is on a 2/3 rotation, you’re right, he would be on the lower end of the scale.

Reactions: 5
FFS if she’s got arthritis in her knees and she’s never done a days work in her life then there’s no hope for us lot that have LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Put it this way - if he’s walked back into a 70k+ job, why they talking about selling second hand clothes and getting rid of a car?

He’ll be on a temp contract or as a contractor with no security so their arses will be twitching big time.

Reactions: 14
FFS if she’s got arthritis in her knees and she’s never done a days work in her life then there’s no hope for us lot that have LOL.
As someone with arthritis and on a lot of pain meds, there’s no way in hell she’d be at the gym getting a ramming multiple times a week. I can barely roll over in bed/sit up if I’ve missed a dose of tramadol!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the doc asked her what weights she was using and what for and how often, what support she has on her feet whilst doing her weights sessions , or asked her if a physio or similar expert has given her guidance on form and alignment whilst she’s getting rammed to make sure the hips and knees are doing why they are meant to so they don’t get strained. what nutrients she is getting to keep her joints strong admidst her rammings etc etc.
Or if they just said none of that matters so long as your abs looks good whilst your cutting about in your sports bra @ 8 am so not to worry , let’s just put it down to arthritis .

Don’t know what p’s me off more , her amateur dramatics or the doctors for the basic Action or blaming hormones etc :censored::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cheesy Quaver Lee is doing an ask me anything on Instagram.

- why are you such a twit?
-why do you keep creating fake accounts on tattle? Why not come on as yourself and hold an adult discussion?
- why are you still trying to court an audience on social media when your now back at work?
- why do you & your wife use your children for money? Can you not comprehend how much damage you are doing to them?
- what do you think about the fact that you have exposed your daughters to pedophiles online for your own financial gain?
What’s in your hole? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If we can believe that’s what the doc said.....Last time I heard the advice of a doc related to MrsM was when she said that a doc had said she had their authority to park in a disabled space at the hospital, which they did. 🙄
Aye, right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.