Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teach Your Monster to Read is a really good app for preschoolers/early primary if anyone is looking for a credible (I.e. I’ve not been paid to endorse it!!) reading app for their kids. It was recommended to me by a couple of teacher friends originally. I think it’s really good.

I can’t actually be arsed to research it but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a channel mum business association somewhere with reading eggs.
So is Hip Hop Hen, I cant recall it being used by the channel mum mafia

Reactions: 3
Teach Your Monster to Read is a really good app for preschoolers/early primary if anyone is looking for a credible (I.e. I’ve not been paid to endorse it!!) reading app for their kids. It was recommended to me by a couple of teacher friends originally. I think it’s really good.

I can’t actually be arsed to research it but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a channel mum business association somewhere with reading eggs.
I like Teach your a monster. Even better if anyone is interested in it - keep an eye as they make it free to download at various points of the year! (Especially just after schools go back)

Reactions: 8
Cheesy Quaver Lee is doing an ask me anything on Instagram.

- why are you such a twit?
-why do you keep creating fake accounts on tattle? Why not come on as yourself and hold an adult discussion?
- why are you still trying to court an audience on social media when your now back at work?
- why do you & your wife use your children for money? Can you not comprehend how much damage you are doing to them?
- what do you think about the fact that you have exposed your daughters to pedophiles online for your own financial gain?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So Lee is a Production Operator apparently. Anyone know how much that brings in? Im in a nosey mood

Reactions: 2
So Pat doesn't think there are any wankers on his rig. I imagine his work colleagues beg to differ 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
£45K a year at a guess. Maybe a bit more. It’s a fairly low level role. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d have thought £40k at most in the current climate. It’s not highly skilled and there’s plenty people looking for the work. Unless he’s a contractor rather than employee?

Reactions: 5
So Lee is a Production Operator apparently. Anyone know how much that brings in? Im in a nosey mood
I knew he’d do something that my kid could do.

Guess that answers why he can’t work onshore, he’d barely break NMW.

Reactions: 7
Her reply is even more 🤨. Apparently she still does and is now considering some sort of masterchef vlog series 🙄
' open the packet of ready made cake mix, add water, stir, bake.' Thank god we have her to help us in our everyday lives. How would we cope without her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks 🙏

That’s not amazing money for the sacrifice of time away really is it. I thought he was pretty thick so was interested in what he did.

He is pretty thick. He would have been trained up to it from going on the rig as a complete newbie. He would never make anywhere near that money if he was to find an equivalent job onshore.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.