Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they already have as I can only see 3 comments but it says there's 25?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What i find interesting is that Rebecca's followers have gone on over to Reading Eggs to read through the comments - they are actively looking for the complaints. Just as Rebecca herself comes here to read the comments...they say 'mind your own business' - why don't they!

Reactions: 16
Her post about Mum guilt, and how she feels about Florrie starting school,,,,,, it just screams "FAVOURITE CHILD"!! Cab she not see this? She's not feeling guilty at all. If you were Becky you'd have put the bloody camera down a long time ago. Now jog on and take a shower as I'm sure it's been a while!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone with a conscience let this company know that you will not be signing up for this, or if you already are stop the only influence you have is to boycott brands who work with her and others like her who are terrible role models, a company that is promoting education should be more choosy about who they use to promote them, when in the last 6 months has she shown her bairns using this ? I don't watch so she may have, if not then this is purely fir advertising there are better channels than this Meldrum shower if the Racism is not enough what about her lying? Crying and implying she was mentally broken by trolls, doxing not once but twice generally behaving like a spoilt child, any brand happy to work with her after all of that is a worry but one claiming to care about children's education is ridiculous, she can flog her tat clothes and over priced skincare I don't care about that but I draw the line at education, use your voices and boycott these brands they clearly are not interested in teaching only in profit save your money and self respect!

Reactions: 13
Will be pointing out to reading eggs or whatever they're bloody called that a "I'm really upset by this and am going offline to deal with my anxiety" is NOT an apology. The word sorry has never left her mouth, or her fingers for that matter

Reactions: 17
They have shown the number plate many many times. They don’t give a rats ass about privacy. We all know their home address, floor plan of their house, where the security cameras are positioned, the car number plate, where the kids go to school, where Lee works, when Lee is off shore etc etc etc. They are useless. 🤷🏼‍♀️
We also know that Shady’s got “ooh nice abs”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I’m being picky but I wish she would stop generalising saying Scotland they live in a part of it the weather is different all over !! Just gets on my nerves !!!🙄

Reactions: 17
I know I’m being picky but I wish she would stop generalising saying Scotland they live in a part of it the weather is different all over !! Just gets on my nerves !!!🙄
Me too!!! 🤣 she harps on about his bad the weather is in Scotland all the time. I’m up here and weather has been sunny all day!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she didn’t like ice cream?! Why is she such a compulsive lier, I’ve never known anyone like it
The quip about her not eating ice cream was just an injoke with the PT, Rebecca’s sad attempt at humour. I don’t think she was seriously trying to say she doesn’t like/doesn’t eat ice cream. 🤷🏼‍♀️

We also know that Shady’s got “ooh nice abs”
She hasn’t got abs.
She’s got an emaciated looking tummy because she hardly eats anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have complained on reading eggs insta. Selldrum will probably block me now. However, I am disgusted that they would use her. Apart from her poor work ethic, lies, and racism she has zero interest in her daughters education!!!! How is that a good example?! I am just going into my probation year and will not be recommending them to anyone.

Also, my daughter is a month older then poppy and you can not leave them alone at that age. My now multi-coloured tv unit can vouch for that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For anyone with a conscience let this company know that you will not be signing up for this, or if you already are stop the only influence you have is to boycott brands who work with her and others like her who are terrible role models, a company that is promoting education should be more choosy about who they use to promote them, when in the last 6 months has she shown her bairns using this ? I don't watch so she may have, if not then this is purely fir advertising there are better channels than this Meldrum shower if the Racism is not enough what about her lying? Crying and implying she was mentally broken by trolls, doxing not once but twice generally behaving like a spoilt child, any brand happy to work with her after all of that is a worry but one claiming to care about children's education is ridiculous, she can flog her tat clothes and over priced skincare I don't care about that but I draw the line at education, use your voices and boycott these brands they clearly are not interested in teaching only in profit save your money and self respect!
I think all these companies see is how many followers she has and how quickly they’re going up. It’s maddening!!!

Reactions: 8
The quip about her not eating ice cream was just an injoke with the PT, Rebecca’s sad attempt at humour. I don’t think she was seriously trying to say she doesn’t like/doesn’t eat ice cream. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She hasn’t got abs.
She’s got an emaciated looking tummy because she hardly eats anything
She’s that full of tit I never know if she’s being serious or not. I’m sure one of the sheep commented a while ago that she spotted her at an ice cream shop and she didn’t want to interrupt them having family time, grabecca replies saying it won’t have been her cos she doesn’t like ice cream

Reactions: 3
What is wrong with Lee.

Posting a video of Florrie with the song “summer loving” over it?

Summer loving - a song about underage sex between teenagers in the school summer holidays. Good choice there Cheesy. Really appropriate.
He likes playing Rkelly on stories too. It’ll be Michael Jackson next...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s that full of tit I never know if she’s being serious or not. I’m sure one of the sheep commented a while ago that she spotted her at an ice cream shop and she didn’t want to interrupt them having family time, grabecca replies saying it won’t have been her cos she doesn’t like ice cream
Yeah, that was the comment that was meant to be funny 🙄

Reactions: 5
Teach Your Monster to Read is a really good app for preschoolers/early primary if anyone is looking for a credible (I.e. I’ve not been paid to endorse it!!) reading app for their kids. It was recommended to me by a couple of teacher friends originally. I think it’s really good.

I can’t actually be arsed to research it but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a channel mum business association somewhere with reading eggs.

Reactions: 11
I too commented on reading eggs post.
I feel strongly about companies, large or small, putting profit and greed above ethics. I feel the same way during pride when every company turns their logo 🌈......

Let’s be clear Rebecca, and Reading Eggs. Following the racist joke, had there been a sincere and genuine apology, I’d imagine you’d be back to normal by now. But you didn’t. Like everything you think you are above being accountable and YOU ARE NOT.

I am happy to remind you constantly and as @messiahkaeto says “Do Better, Be Better”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I too commented on reading eggs post.
I feel strongly about companies, large or small, putting profit and greed above ethics. I feel the same way during pride when every company turns their logo 🌈......

Let’s be clear Rebecca, and Reading Eggs. Following the racist joke, had there been a sincere and genuine apology, I’d imagine you’d be back to normal by now. But you didn’t. Like everything you think you are above being accountable and YOU ARE NOT.

I am happy to remind you constantly and as @messiahkaeto says “Do Better, Be Better”.
🙏❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.