Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!!!! Everything is a hazard when kids are left alone with them. Would she find it acceptable if Poppy was a nursery and was left unsupervised for this length of time? Don’t think so because it’s unsafe.
It just takes a split second for something to happen. 2 weeks ago my daughter was at nursery she fell out of a tree and broke her lower jaw, 5 teeth and has a laceration under her jaw line. Her teacher turned her back for a split second. Obviously im not exactly thrilled at what happened but just shows you how quickly something serious can happen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know of reading eggs automatically renew or does it just cancel. Mine was up for renewal soon...

Reactions: 2
Delete the card it is on if you have to. Do anything to avoid to let them have your money! 😂
Yes do support reading eggs on their learning journey.
Learning that casual racism shouldent be easily forgiven and that mrs meldrum dident apologise.

Reactions: 12
What is wrong with Lee.

Posting a video of Florrie with the song “summer loving” over it?

Summer loving - a song about underage sex between teenagers in the school summer holidays. Good choice there Cheesy. Really appropriate.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What is wrong with Lee.

Posting a video of Florrie with the song “summer loving” over it?

Summer loving - a song about underage sex between teenagers in the school summer holidays. Good choice there Cheesy. Really appropriate.
I honestly can’t decide who is the thickest the wotsit or cheesyquaver

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has the brand seen her latest vlogg where she seriously neglects her toddler?

Reactions: 6
I contacted reading eggs and they messaged me back saying they are aware of the racist incident, have been working with her for years, she apologised and they will continue to work with her 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I contacted reading eggs and they messaged me back saying they are aware of the racist incident, have been working with her for years, she apologised and they will continue to work with her 🙄
It's the same reply they've sent to everyone - I got the same reply when I didn't even mention the racism. I mentioned her claiming her mental health breakdown was caused by social media and how they are endorsing that and asked where their accountability is! So they are clearly not even reading their messages....so I've messaged them again!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Let’s see how quick the tide turns if the comments keep going on reading eggs Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's the same reply they've sent to everyone - I got the same reply when I didn't even mention the racism. I mentioned her claiming her mental health breakdown was caused by social media and how they are endorsing that and asked where their accountability is! So they are clearly not even reading their messages....so I've messaged them again!
Good for you 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Her lips are, arguably, full of lip filler.
Her claim most recently was that she has ulcers.... ulcers that make your top lip swell
Up twice the size...!
Sure.
I'm not defending her by any stretch of the imagination and I don't know what after fillers looks like, but when I get run down I get both ulcers and coldsores. My lips swell and I speak differently as my teeth catch the ones inside mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s see how quick the tide turns if the comments keep going on reading eggs Instagram 🙄
It just frustrates me how a big company like reading eggs see her as a good brand ambassador 🤷🏼‍♀️ Racism aside she is the most unprofessional person ever in all senses of the word!

Reactions: 15
Well I for one haven’t gone to view her vlog! Tattlers do a much better job of describing what goes on and I don’t want to give her views 🤣
I didn't watch either that's why I am here to see what these Idiot Influencers will do next I stopped following her and never followed most of the most popular ones discussed here I don't subscribe, follow or respond to their vlogs/posts no way will they make money or get engagement from me, they all read here they can't help themselves so I get to let them know not all of us are fooled but we have a right to call them and their bull out, I am not a Troll, I don't care about their weight, how they look or what they wear I don't care, I do care about them lying and using their followers, I care that they encourage others to exploit their bairns and make their private life public then scream trolling or jealousy when they cock up and we point this out they want their champagne lifestyle at the expense of their privacy their choice nobody forces them they annoy me and their behaviour worries me because so many don't see the issues or the bigger picture, this type of Influencing is dangerous some very obvious and some not so obvious but will cause serious problems in the future for their bairns mental health why can they not see this themselves? Is the money more important?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im just so glad we no longer have a reading eggs subscription.
Everyone boycott.

Rebecca on about mum guilt again
What exactly is she guilty for if she beleives shes smashed the summer holidays so far?
Purely for engagement, this person has no conscience she has proved this many times

Reactions: 8
Reading eggs clearly have a no fucks given attitude as well. The whole thing is just grabby. Won’t be long before they are deleting the comments in order to cleanse their feed.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.