Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman courts controversy....it as critical to her as breathing. She left the footage of her daughter alone, in the Vlog because she knew it would be picked up on here. Lo and behold....Tattlers are so outraged they all go over to the Vlog...hey presto; she gets exactly what she manipulated....increased views.
Well I for one haven’t gone to view her vlog! Tattlers do a much better job of describing what goes on and I don’t want to give her views 🤣

Reactions: 15
Read her story about her knees stopping her from going to the gym and I swear I legit read it as 'my kids stopping me from going to the gym' haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe reading eggs should just watch her latest blog too see what the issue is. As for her apologising ....

Reactions: 9
Lol - no Betty petal, couldn’t be further from the truth there. I’ve commented before about not liking her shady doings with regards to ads but it’s her insta. She can post what the hell she likes. Comments and judgment on unethical trading are all very welcome, and I agree on the most. But getting personal about someone with regards to looks and how they bring up their family. Surely that’s a bit below the belt. Are you a perfect parent? Cause I sure as hell am not. But if anyone turned round and said my kids didn’t deserve to be with me, it would destroy me. It’s just nasty.
your only 2 previous Mrs Meldrum comments other than todays are below and have to say you come across as a supporter.

Cheesyquaver

Jul 30, 2019
I’m playing devils advocate here, and agree with Mr Bull. She’s mostly followed the “advice” from here and cut back on a lot of things. It’s her instagram - surely she can keep it public if she wants? They’re her kids - she can post what she likes? I don’t condone the shady past going on’s of previous issues but lots of people genuinely enjoy following her so why not let it lie now? None of us are perfect (ok, ready, aim, fire ........ 😂) and, she is allowed to miss her husband, she is only human.

Cheesyquaver

Jul 30, 2019
I just think what will be, will be from now on. Maybe cut her a little slack and it a tit show happens then let it be. If it doesn’t, then let her rant/plea/fawn all over her followers. They follow her for a reason. And the kids, social media is only going to get worse anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ There are other parents out there selling their kids on social media, and they’re out every evening, begging for freebies etc. Rebecca is by far not the worst instagrammer. Anyway, i’m off my soapbox and will head back to the actual twonky instagrammers that would go to the opening of a post office if it guaranteed a few free stamps.

Hardly comments

Reactions: 7
your only 2 previous Mrs Meldrum comments other than todays are below and have to say you come across as a supporter.

Cheesyquaver

Jul 30, 2019
I’m playing devils advocate here, and agree with Mr Bull. She’s mostly followed the “advice” from here and cut back on a lot of things. It’s her instagram - surely she can keep it public if she wants? They’re her kids - she can post what she likes? I don’t condone the shady past going on’s of previous issues but lots of people genuinely enjoy following her so why not let it lie now? None of us are perfect (ok, ready, aim, fire ........ 😂) and, she is allowed to miss her husband, she is only human.

Cheesyquaver

Jul 30, 2019
I just think what will be, will be from now on. Maybe cut her a little slack and it a tit show happens then let it be. If it doesn’t, then let her rant/plea/fawn all over her followers. They follow her for a reason. And the kids, social media is only going to get worse anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ There are other parents out there selling their kids on social media, and they’re out every evening, begging for freebies etc. Rebecca is by far not the worst instagrammer. Anyway, i’m off my soapbox and will head back to the actual twonky instagrammers that would go to the opening of a post office if it guaranteed a few free stamps.

Hardly comments
It’s ok - Lee and his cheesy quavers have been banned. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading eggs are happy to work with her because it happen once and she has apologised.
Are they a serious buisness?
She has not apologised or explained herself on the platform that the comment was made! How is it difficult to understand? She has never apologised on YouTube.

Reading eggs is shite but Reb could do with the help. Not sure if they help you spell cocunts or roumours though.

Reactions: 14
Yes. On reading egg’s insta.🤮

Reading Eggs support racism.
That’s a good one for the press to pick up!

She has not apologised or explained herself on the platform that the comment was made! How is it difficult to understand? She has never apologised on YouTube.

Reading eggs is shite but Reb could do with the help. Not sure if they help you spell cocunts or roumours though.
She’s never actually apologised at all.
The nonsense shite she posted on Instagram wasn’t an apology. It was her telling the world how she felt. How it effected her. It was a load of rubbish.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah, the racism stink is wearing off for brands. So bloody infuriating!!! 🤬
It won’t go away. Not with it being so easy to find online. Some brands are just less diligent in checking out influencers it seems. I’d be very surprised if she attracted big brands like next, Boden, Tesco and Sainsbury’s ever again.

Reactions: 10
Didnt realise they had a personal number plate on the ford nice pic cheesyquaver you need to pay more attention to what you post on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh just read the reply.
Out of all the mummy influencers they have to go for the one associated with racism?
They must be a small business. Clearly they rate the sales she’ll generate over any values or ethics they hold (if they have any!). Bigger brands are much more careful about this kind of stuff.

Reactions: 12
Didnt realise they had a personal number plate on the ford nice pic cheesyquaver you need to pay more attention to what you post on insta
They have shown the number plate many many times. They don’t give a rats ass about privacy. We all know their home address, floor plan of their house, where the security cameras are positioned, the car number plate, where the kids go to school, where Lee works, when Lee is off shore etc etc etc. They are useless. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
But it's not just about the racism scandle! Rebecca sat in her bedroom recording herself crying essentially saying social media had caused her to hit 'rock bottom' - she then posted this to social media! Reading Eggs are paying and endorsing her to continue using social media - where is Reading Eggs accountability?
SHE SAT IN HER BEDROOM RECORDING HERSELF CRYING AND BLAMING SOCIAL MEDIA....THEN POSTED IT TO SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The reading eggs will be a Scammer Mum ad, I’m sure those Piranhas have sold a sob story to the brand before she posted.

All the scummy mummy’s will be flogging this crap in the next few weeks with the schools going back.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.