Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy darling, come up stairs........

No no, mummy darling, stop admiring your “abs” in the mirror, stop rolling your eyes when she calls you and get your flat arse down stairs to get your 2 year old who has been left alone, roaming around the house. She’s 2!!!!! She’s a baby. Sad to say but it’s going to take something terrible happening to one of these girls for her to learn to stop leaving them alone.
What really worried me was at one point Poppy went quiet and she did not go and check on her. Assuming she was on her own downstairs, then anything could have happened.

Reactions: 13
I have just written to readingeggs to complain.

Mrs meldrum has twice uploaded video of her daughter crying,'mummy please don't film me' and grabecca has carried on...this creates alot of stress/anxiety for a child and Will effect mental health.

The idea that a brand Will be associated with inducing anxiety in a child just to sell product is disgusting.

Reactions: 18
CF800C70-9ED4-4204-AFB5-7AB62D28D1E5.png
She would have gotten away with all the lies if it wasn’t for us meddling tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s so embarrassing trying to defend her herself about leaving Poppy alone in the comments. She’s not a helicopter parent guys!!!!!! She trusts her parenting decisions!!!! One minute she’s calling Poppy feral and the next minute she saying she can be trusted to be alone downstairs 🤣 I’m bored of her, think I need to unfollow now.
At least sheep are picking up on it too then if they're commenting on the video? I thought thus blindly be telling her how awesome it is she's so lax in her parenting efforts!

Reactions: 7
I have just written to readingeggs to complain.

Mrs meldrum has twice uploaded video of her daughter crying,'mummy please don't film me' and grabecca has carried on...this creates alot of stress/anxiety for a child and Will effect mental health.

The idea that a brand Will be associated with inducing anxiety in a child just to sell product is disgusting.
I agree - the brands need to be held accountable too!

Reactions: 9
Just looked at the comments on her paid partnership with Reading Eggs. Just shows what a selfish cow she really is and 100% not there to support women. She is totally on the ball answering questions on the product but still does not know what the ongoing costs will be after the free trial. Surely this is something that she should know.
So on the ball when = dolla😤

Take this into consideration when she uploaded about Poppy and NICU. Followers reaching out who had or were in the throws of a similar scenario and she clearly said she would not read all or respond. Man mind thyself and F everyone else.....total narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I

wow, that’s a low blow. I’m sure that little girl is very loved by that family and very well looked after regardless of all your “parents of the year” advice. For all their faults and failings that really is a horrible thing to say.
How can you possibly say she’s well
Looked after?

Her mother regularly leaves her alone in different parts of the house to roam around unsupervised. She’s a just 2 year old toddler. Leaving her alone like that is completely irresponsible.

She’s also been used from before she was even born as fodder for her parents social media channels. They have literally pimped the poor girl out since conception to make money. It’s deplorable.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but the question on stories just now ‘Where’d you meet your husband? He’s a belter’ was totally sent by Lee. He’s a funny one aye? 🙄 I know she’s said this phrase before but DOWN THE RIVER always makes me laugh: Did they meet in 1765 or something? It makes her seem like she was washing her petticoats against a stone in the river when the handsome young gentleman Sir Lee of Meldrum passed by, spotted her and cried out “Good Morrow my Fine Lady, I doth greatly admire your flat arse, it remindeth me of a peach”
Just woke up my youngest laughing at this! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is an arrogant muppet!!! The silence was far more terrifying that the shouting.
She’s perfectly comfortable.

To hell with how her children are or what dangers she putting them in front of. As long as Rebecca is comfortable then duck everyone else.

She’s a bleep of a woman. Sorry but she’s just horrific.

Reactions: 22
What really worried me was at one point Poppy went quiet and she did not go and check on her. Assuming she was on her own downstairs, then anything could have happened.
Yes im quite happy to hear my children shouting, arguing calling for me etc cos at least i can tell where they are in the house and know they are ok its when it goes quiet I worry.

Reactions: 11
wow, that’s a low blow. I’m sure that little girl is very loved by that family and very well looked after regardless of all your “parents of the year” advice. For all their faults and failings that really is a horrible thing to say.
well hello again Lee me little cheesyquaver of a nugget

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol - no Betty petal, couldn’t be further from the truth there. I’ve commented before about not liking her shady doings with regards to ads but it’s her insta. She can post what the hell she likes. Comments and judgment on unethical trading are all very welcome, and I agree on the most. But getting personal about someone with regards to looks and how they bring up their family. Surely that’s a bit below the belt. Are you a perfect parent? Cause I sure as hell am not. But if anyone turned round and said my kids didn’t deserve to be with me, it would destroy me. It’s just nasty.

I’m not a perfect parent. No.

But Im also not a completely incompetent hole who consistently puts my own needs before those of my children. I don’t deliberately put my children in harms way to make a quick buck or to blag a freebie. I don’t leave my 2 year old downstairs while I duck about in my bedroom gawping at myself in the mirror. I don’t dump my kids on anyone going so that I can dick about in the gym flirting with the staff there. I don’t use a fake mental
Health crisis for clickbait. I don’t use breast cancer to advertise clothes.

I couldn’t care less if you deem my comments to be below the belt, I’ll comment on anything I want to comment on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just read Cheesy’s other comments and I concur.
He’s been booted off. Again.

We all know it’s him - wish he just had the balls to come on under his own name, like a man and actually take part in an adult discussion. He’s such a weasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reading eggs are happy to work with her because it happen once and she has apologised.
Are they a serious buisness?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Reading eggs are happy to work with her because it happen once and she has apologised.
Are they a serious buisness?
duck sake.

Ah well that’s ok Reading Eggs.
The holocaust only happened once! May aswell let old Hitler off with that one eh!

😡

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.