Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is am thinking /wondering ... that at least half the time either grandma's are there... Maybe?... I cant really believe she s done two weeks solo... And JUST wondering if Grandma cannon or meldrum were secretly down there but HAD to keep stum or reveal she s lying again. I dunno maybe they are more behind the scenes than we reckon but we 'll never know... And they makes sense of edgylegend def saying it wasn't a company painting the kitchen.. The meldrum bro brigade en mass. ... Easy to do in a team in a week. Hence edgy has real photos... But HUGE dilemma as t how to show some photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest Insta stories... ( no school tomorrow!) So... She s just admitted a paid or gifted with Elemis and say her name at the checkout to get 15% discount.... But never however mentioned in all her look at ME ME cleaning my face with Elemis have I seen an ad/ gifted on these vids / photos?... Stand corrected Rebecca if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think me time is important you can’t serve fro an empty cup and a happy mother is a happy child , it’s also good to be healthy and strong particularly when the other parent is away for large chunks of time ,
She just needs to find something fun for her daughters to do , and not fob them off on friends , maybe a nursery for play sessions where poppy can be creative and play with play doh and paints and dress up etc .
The social interaction would be good
I don’t decry any woman for taking some time away , but she needs to stop putting on others and cough up some money .
Well as a mum of a child with ASD and ADHD and 2 other children and no real help during the weekdays I think me time is ok if you have the time and dont mind anyone who can take some time to do so, I'll be honest my me time is 5 mins sitting in silence at 6.30am or taking 10 mins to sit in silence in the afternoon if my 3 year old naps or my favourite me time doing the weekly shop late at night all by myself and I'm ok with that as I choose to have my children and while they are young they come first and have to say I dont think I'm the only mum out there that realises that my me time can come when the kids are older if you dont have help you cant always have me time.
My point was in my last post Reb expects most of the day to be me time and a small amount to be with the girls and it should be the other way round as they are only young for small amount of time, let's face it in a year P will be entitled to 15 hours of nursery education so that 15 hours of me time a week for Reb the following year P will start school full time so that will be more than 30 hours of me time. So although I said in 16 years she can have 24/7 free time I knew there was plenty of times she would be able to have me time over the next 16 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s honestly like she’s missing the maternal instinct- that thing inside you as a parent that wants to do everything & everything to protect and care for your children. It’s like she just doesn’t understand why it’s wrong to do things like this. Poppy is practically still a baby, she’s just turned 2. 2! She has no
Concept of danger or how to keep herself safe - that’s what parents are meant to do.
I have a child the same age as Poppy. I have him with me in every room I’m in. If I go upstairs- even just to grab something quickly - i take him up with me. If I go to the loo, he’s in there with me. Because he’s 2 - if I take my eyes off him for a single second he’s climbing on the furniture (and could fall &
Hurt himself) or he’s trying to grab at the TV or he’s trying to put something in his mouth or whatever. Kids that age cannot just be left alone to please themselves because it’s not safe!
How can’t she see that? Is she really that thick?

If I was Lee or any of the grandparents/ family I would be horrified & terrified at her complete lack of care and at her disinterest in those kids. She only gives a tit if she’s making money out of them. Otherwise she seems like she really couldn’t give a damn about them.
I caught my 18month old dragging a stool to the cooker! It’s so difficult to toddler proof a house because they come up with things you don’t expect. You need to watch them like a hawk!

Reactions: 19
I caught my 18month old dragging a stool to the cooker! It’s so difficult to toddler proof a house because they come up with things you don’t expect. You need to watch them like a hawk!
Yesterday i was in kitchen so not far from living room my 15 month old had climbed into the arm if the sofa and was reaching items off the window sill.
If im upstairs in my room i find shes chucking stuff down toilet, in brothers room or trailing toilet roll across the landing.
She loves to go through cupboards and draws.
We have all hard floor downstairs.
When my son was little he had go a and e and be fell off armchair onto laminate and had big lump on his forehead.
We have stairgates top and bottom.
Shes so fast and always wanting touch stuff she shouldent like contents my handbag or trying in shoes from rack in the hall.
I always sit with her at table when she eats even if im only having a drink or a snack.

Reactions: 14
I wondered that too. I use a lot of Elemis but haven’t bought anything from them since I noticed how much Grabby uses and I’m torn as they’re one of my favourite skincare brands BUT I HATE that they give her stuff and probably pay her too. The fact that you can save £15 if you mention her name at the Elemis online checkout is so frustrating 🤢🤑
She's not a great advert for them either the way she's aged 😮😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
66425055_2307810929468113_4204027264388761587_n.jpg

I don't think this means elemis are working with her, its just a referral thing anyone can generate when they use the brand hence the friends part. Although, that would mean she's spent her own money which we all know is unheard of...

Reactions: 11
It's not so long since Reb showed Poppy climbing on the table, sofa, window sill, etc (because she is 'savage' and 'feral' 🙄) in a split second she could have fallen and seriously hurt herself while Miss Look At My Abs is upstairs talking bollocks to total strangers. I also find it odd that she isn't concerned when Poppy goes quiet. Surely that rings alarm bells with all parents? In my experience it usually means.a toddler is up to no good - like the time I left mine watching tv while I went into the kitchen to make a drink (in a tiny house) and came back less than five minutes later to find they had wax crayoned all over the windows and tv screen. It's not just from a safety point of view that little children shouldn't be left.

I also found it uncomfortable to see Poppy showing the camera her new clothes. More and more now it is becoming clear that she is accucustomed to interacting with the camera as if it was a person. I first noticed it a few months ago when Poppy started to say 'cheese' whenever Reb walked in with the camera running and now she is playing up to it more and more. She knows she will get attention that way. Other vloggers children do it too, it makes uncomfortable viewing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m usually the first one to shoot someone down for calling her a bad mother, as although not the greatest she most certainly wasn’t the worse. But now, I feel sick. The way she treats those girls. How many vile looks or eye rolls can she give her children for wanting attention. She is absolutely VILE. I’ve seen to many stories or vlogs this week were she’s got annoyed at her girls for just being kids. I’m not on here much as I’m just really not that interested in her but after coming across he latest vlog I am praying for those girls. The utter hatred she shows when they are getting on her nerves, and that’s shown on camera so god only knows what happens off camera.
WHy is she a madam for wanting her mum? I’m done.

Who the duck calls themselves a Pinterest parent. I think she really did try and parent for one week, and now she’s amazed at herself. Try doing it permanent, you’re a mother. I’m bleeping angry. I hate seeing children treated like this.

Reactions: 23
It’s honestly like she’s missing the maternal instinct- that thing inside you as a parent that wants to do everything & everything to protect and care for your children. It’s like she just doesn’t understand why it’s wrong to do things like this. Poppy is practically still a baby, she’s just turned 2. 2! She has no
Concept of danger or how to keep herself safe - that’s what parents are meant to do.
I have a child the same age as Poppy. I have him with me in every room I’m in. If I go upstairs- even just to grab something quickly - i take him up with me. If I go to the loo, he’s in there with me. Because he’s 2 - if I take my eyes off him for a single second he’s climbing on the furniture (and could fall &
Hurt himself) or he’s trying to grab at the TV or he’s trying to put something in his mouth or whatever. Kids that age cannot just be left alone to please themselves because it’s not safe!
How can’t she see that? Is she really that thick?

If I was Lee or any of the grandparents/ family I would be horrified & terrified at her complete lack of care and at her disinterest in those kids. She only gives a tit if she’s making money out of them. Otherwise she seems like she really couldn’t give a damn about them.
This! Absolutly this! The worry mother’s go through every second of the day. She doesn’t have this. She has zero maternal instinct and lots of people don’t until they see that baby in their arms and they instantly get it, she never has got it. I’m so so sad right now

Reactions: 12
I’ll be the first to admit I have (and do) roll my eyes and shout at my kids. I do it in the privacy of my home as it’s not something I’m particularly proudof. I don’t do it in front of 100k viewers.

I can only wonder what behaviour she edits out...

Reactions: 17
Ok so watched her vlog cant believe she made Lee not go to football because her parents were coming round with a takeaway surely he could have gone then had some takeaway when he came home and seen her parents then it's not like her parents had far to travel I'm sure they could have waited for him.

Some people may disagree with me but I feel quite sorry for Lee hes had to go back to work because Mrs Me Time wouldn't get off her arse and do her job professionally let's face it when he gave up his job his main part of the deal was he was going to be SAHD so she could be the worker and he did hold up his part of the deal but he went back to work and has been home now almost a week and from what I've seen made one plan to go out on his own to have me time and play football with his friends and she stopped that, I mean yes he went to golf early in the week but he took S with him and even when he went to the gym Reb went with him.

Thanks Reb for showing the tit parts of the kitchen the paint on the insides of the door could easy be the primer that you painted but ok your help wasn't professional but you still had help and I think the tit tip state of the utility shows that and I think which ever family member did it for you cleaned as they painted and covered the countertops in the kitchen which you pair of planks didnt when showing painting the primer as my god even if you dont care about the worktops surely you would still have sheets or something to cover them so you didnt make a mess but you didnt hence the state of the utility room tops but the kitchen during all this work never looked so paint splattered so yeah the brushes in the utility etc you probs are doing that room yourself. If you didnt lie so much and didnt have to keep up with the lies you would probably feel so much better in yourself.

I’m usually the first one to shoot someone down for calling her a bad mother, as although not the greatest she most certainly wasn’t the worse. But now, I feel sick. The way she treats those girls. How many vile looks or eye rolls can she give her children for wanting attention. She is absolutely VILE. I’ve seen to many stories or vlogs this week were she’s got annoyed at her girls for just being kids. I’m not on here much as I’m just really not that interested in her but after coming across he latest vlog I am praying for those girls. The utter hatred she shows when they are getting on her nerves, and that’s shown on camera so god only knows what happens off camera.
WHy is she a madam for wanting her mum? I’m done.

Who the duck calls themselves a Pinterest parent. I think she really did try and parent for one week, and now she’s amazed at herself. Try doing it permanent, you’re a mother. I’m bleeping angry. I hate seeing children treated like this.
I dont know anyone who describes themselves as a Pinterest mum sounds so wanky.
I might look up idea occasionally she acts like the apps a parenting staple.
She seems have lack of bond with pops.
I dont get why actual real life freinds and families dont watch these vlogd and talk tp her about how badly she comes across ?
Do they all think this is acceptable.
Im hoping maybe grandparent was downstairs doubtful they were.
I also assume both sets grandparents and phantom babysitter over most days when lees away thank god.
I can see her putting poppy in private day nursery soon.
More me time to gym/hair/nails watch tv.

Reactions: 7
Everytime someone uses Rebecca’s name when they buy their Elemis products it probably means she then receives say £25 or so off of her next Elemis order over a certain amount. She just treats everyone like muppets and it seems most of her sheep sailed up the Clyde in a banana boat and fall for it everytime.

Reactions: 10
I’ll be the first to admit I have (and do) roll my eyes and shout at my kids. I do it in the privacy of my home as it’s not something I’m particularly proudof. I don’t do it in front of 100k viewers.

I can only wonder what behaviour she edits out...
That's the scary thing if she leaves in what we do see what on earth is she editing out, everyone has bad days or sometimes may act in a way like they've had enough of the children (mind for me that's usually after being with them all day at about 4-5pm when not only I'm grumpy but they are aswell not first thing on a morning even when I've been up all night that's probably when I have the most patience) but surely as you were editing you would see the way you look and how you are being and edit stuff out.

As much as she might want to be a gym bunny vlogger shes not shes a mummy vlogger and shes not coming across well as one.

• Heart
Ok so watched her vlog cant believe she made Lee not go to football because her parents were coming round with a takeaway surely he could have gone then had some takeaway when he came home and seen her parents then it's not like her parents had far to travel I'm sure they could have waited for him.

Some people may disagree with me but I feel quite sorry for Lee hes had to go back to work because Mrs Me Time wouldn't get off her arse and do her job professionally let's face it when he gave up his job his main part of the deal was he was going to be SAHD so she could be the worker and he did hold up his part of the deal but he went back to work and has been home now almost a week and from what I've seen made one plan to go out on his own to have me time and play football with his friends and she stopped that, I mean yes he went to golf early in the week but he took S with him and even when he went to the gym Reb went with him.

Thanks Reb for showing the tit parts of the kitchen the paint on the insides of the door could easy be the primer that you painted but ok your help wasn't professional but you still had help and I think the tit tip state of the utility shows that and I think which ever family member did it for you cleaned as they painted and covered the countertops in the kitchen which you pair of planks didnt when showing painting the primer as my god even if you dont care about the worktops surely you would still have sheets or something to cover them so you didnt make a mess but you didnt hence the state of the utility room tops but the kitchen during all this work never looked so paint splattered so yeah the brushes in the utility etc you probs are doing that room yourself. If you didnt lie so much and didnt have to keep up with the lies you would probably feel so much better in yourself.
Poor lees going be very busy his 2 weeks off. I assume he works 14days straight on the rigs.

I just don’t get it. Yes she wanted to film but a small amount of brain sense would say to do it when Lee was back and he could watch Poppy. She has massive parts of the day she could film yet chooses to do it at a time no one is looking after a 2 year old.

Likewise the spelling mistake in the vlog title - that is poor effort for what is her job. She did change it when pointed out but surely that is basic editing skills.

Reactions: 14
A question am I odd that I didnt have a problem with Lee hanging towels to dry on doors, I do that rather than use the tumble dryer as like Lee said they take a long time to dry mind dont hang them on my dining room chairs but the banister along the upstairs landing makes a great drying rail.
Reb really wasn't keen dont think she would like me at all as I also hang my childrens school shirts on hangers and use my curtain rail across the patio doors to hang them from as then they dont need to be ironed. We are a family of 5 and I try not to use the tumble dryer too much so because of British weather have to find ways of drying clothes as clothes airers always get in the way.

I'm the same! Altho use the tumble dryer for a big load of towels but will hang clothes on hangers on top of doors or sometimes curtain poles if we run out of space on the clothes horse. Or if on holiday we do put towels over back of chairs to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.